Your own discipline in trading - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MyThoughts

Your own discipline in trading

Hello my dear friend. I think everyone who's in trading follow the same rule of buying crypto currencies at the lowest prices and wait and sell these crypto currencies into the higher prices. 

Mine has to be researched first so you can't get it dumb enough to trade at a very low cost.  Make the most out of it.  Don't waste business opportunity.  This is the way of my discipline. Gail just got a new one for him and for him.

I personally always trade only at certain times, no more or less, from 10 am to 6 PM, as soon as I switched to this mode of operation , I began to earn 30% more than before.

On 10/4/2019 at 5:21 PM, MyThoughts said:

Tell me about your own discipline in trading.
Maybe you have any personal rules on the trading floor?
Or your own rules relating to the way you feel?
For example, do not be drunk when trading. Or, if you start to really want to sleep, it is better not to make large transactions, otherwise you can make a serious mistake by inattention...

Actually I don't have any decipline about trading. Because I don't know much about trading. For no knowledge about it I always get failed on trading.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 10/4/2019 at 2:21 PM, MyThoughts said:

For example, do not be drunk when trading. Or, if you start to really want to sleep, it is better not to make large transactions, otherwise you can make a serious mistake by inattention...

Basically being drunk while dealing with money is totally stupid. Sleep deprivation will also lead to bad decisions and make people lose money. Both of these situations are terrible for trading and their effects in human thought process and behaviour have effects for days.

On 10/4/2019 at 1:21 PM, MyThoughts said:

During trading it is important to avoid stressfulness or worry of something but one must have a clear and fresh mind that is ready to handle trades be it loses or profits because they are all part of the game.

I have some rules at the trading time i use the low lot size and use the take profit and also analyse the market with my ow strategy and never follow any other online website signals becasue so many peoples will share the wrong signals and hit the stop loss at the trading time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My trading strategy changes according to circumstances. For example now because of the instability of the market I am trading short-term trades at the minimum profit.

My trading rule is to buy cheap, sell at a high price, move away from emotion, and always follow your mind And do not listen to the words of others, they may lead you to a great loss

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/22/2019 at 5:57 PM, JamesMark said:

I am not comfortable with trading because I am unable to predict the situation. I usually learn my friend and follow what he does.

You need to keep practicing and this what will make you good in trading, you just don't have to give up easily, you need to learn and dedicate your time to trading

For me in Trading attention is must thing and tge next thing that really matters is patience. If you don't have patience you won't be getting profit and doing good in trading field either it's short term or long term. So for me attention and patience are must discipline thing.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I have a rule when I lose money, not immediately invest again in cryptocurrency in the hope that I will get back the money I have already lost, but after a while so that the investment is reasonable. 

my rule is to buy the cheapest i can and sell at high price whatever the product is , but i didn't start trading here because i'm still new and i have to learn more before getting into it.

My only two rules in circulation are avoiding fear, because it is the basis of losses, and also not believing everything that is said on the Internet because it could be rumors and not true and exposes us to losses.

12 hours ago, Kakabba said:

To be successful in trading often, each person must have some rules of business transactions such as buying cheap and selling at high

There are different form of trading,  you can do scalping trading in which you can trade in any condition of trading and you can try to do daily trading too

It is like you mentioned , always go for the cheap and buy and sell the higher you can , always be confident and brave   because that's what trading require, so you can accept the risk of losing many times until you success

Of course, there are rules that you must respect to avoid loss, including being aware of any process you do that you should not lose sight of, especially if the matter matters and is a big deal. I do not take sleeping pills or continue as you said, because this is not considered an act, but a joke that you may hide

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 10/4/2019 at 2:21 PM, MyThoughts said:

My main rule is to stick with the plan and always have another exit plan. Never trade angry, get greedy or be afraid to cut your losses.

Some might say be drunk or high when being a trader as to take risky trades, that's just a suggestion not from experience on what might be if, when trading. But all traders full part time to full time have a little way of how they make a trader on the comparison on what the market might seem to look from, but I will say something of not being gready when having to be a trader as that can be the turning point if falling

• +4 1

36 minutes ago, Veniatrs said:

In carrying out an activity or job we have to get used to always being disciplined. Included in this case if you want to trade crypto, you must be serious about it and must be disciplined in all fields, for example in terms of time.

You are right the knowledge is the main key followed by patient and confident if you can't take risk and been patient you can't go into trading

1 hour ago, Veniatrs said:

In carrying out an activity or job we have to get used to always being disciplined. Included in this case if you want to trade crypto, you must be serious about it and must be disciplined in all fields, for example in terms of time.

You are right the knowledge is the main key followed by patient and confident if you can't take risk and been patient you can't go into trading

This is exactly the topic I really like, I have my own rules. when trading I am required to plan and predict the time along with calculating the profit received, for example when I see the opportunity I will quickly calculate my profit as receiving 8 $, it is like my plan will be involved in trading ... my rule is to absolutely not trade on emotions and surprises.

This is true, my friend, I follow several methods for the success of my trading process. The most important thing for me is to have the courage and I also monitor the critical market and choose the right time to buy or sell in addition to choosing the best currencies

The number one rule that i have when it comes to trading for me is to take emotions out of the equation. I make a conscious decision on a profit and loss margin and then i stick to it no matter what. If there profit is reached i make a sale, even if i think that the price could go up, because this is greed and could result in loss. I would rather make some profit than no profit at all. This is what they mean when they say trade on facts and not emotions. It also prevents panic buying and selling.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769