Banned account. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Banned account.

3 hours ago, Abderrazak19 said:

Yes i think this is the solution but i wonder if the admins of the forum can do such a thing

If they can this will help all other users to keep their post count

It's not even about the post count, but rather the wasted effort by whoever post the content, and it could even lead to a missing piece of information.

One of my friend who reffered me here got banned today. But he don't know what is the reason. Even he didn't got any email yet. Whenever he tried to login he couldn't except a message and that is Account is banned. Is that a permanent or temporary banned he also not sure. What should he do now? Does he need to open a new account or leave this platform? His rank is member with 483 comments and with excellent community reputation (24 ♥️). @epidemia @Bigpat

Edited by ultimateclub

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

10 minutes ago, ultimateclub said:

One of my friend who reffered me here got banned today. But he don't know what is the reason. Even he didn't got any email yet. Whenever he tried to login he couldn't except a message and that is Account is banned. Is that a permanent or temporary banned he also not sure. What should he do now? Does he need to open a new account or leave this platform? His rank is member with 483 comments and with excellent community reputation (24 ♥️). @epidemia @Bigpat

Hello. We cannot guess who is your friend) Please write a nickname or a link to your friend’s account. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, epidemia said:

Hello. We cannot guess who is your friend) Please write a nickname or a link to your friend’s account. Thanks.

His profile is @rajib7970. Today he called me and told his experience. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

2 hours ago, epidemia said:

Please look at the screen below and tell me what you see here:

image.png.6c61c73ae36312a5dc72440f8588c3d1.png

4. Using multiple accounts is prohibited.

Will you still have questions for me?

Whoops!!!🤐 🙃 Thanks for the enquiry and i have no further questions on it...

He used 2 accounts but always told me that not to use multiple accounts. Now i'll tech him a good lesson. 🤗 Thanks again... 💟

Edited by ultimateclub

I think they possibly disregarded further rules. For benefit of that their made comments and, posts or some topics may at present be in the forum becuase it will be a great deal of disfavor if their works will be gone and different works may fluctuate.

4 hours ago, CryptoJony said:

Yeap Tôi hoàn toàn đồng ý với bạn đời rằng họ nên giữ các bài đăng chất lượng và mang tính xây dựng của các tài khoản bị cấm. Vì nó sẽ rất hữu ích cho những người khác Newbie và các thành viên. Họ có thể học hỏi và tiếp thu kiến thức.        

Yes.  Yes, the board should change the mechanism to make it more suitable for the forum and make it more and more developed, and fair for members.

On 11/2/2019 at 7:39 PM, sotole said:

who made the account banned because you cheated to make a lot of money or you made a bad post here.
I absolutely do not like the action to do, the developers of this forum are very good at giving us bitcoin rewards every day.
why is it bad for them by making bad posts?

yeess, I really like your explanation man.
who made this forum account banned because it violated the rules created by the admin here.
we must obey well, this way your account will be safe will never be banned 🙂

On 11/1/2019 at 9:44 PM, Jakezyrus said:

I do interested for not deleting posts made by the higher ranked members. All deleted posts were being fulfilled by the respective owners and if the account of a former higher member was banned it could be a large amount of posts to be deleted and many of us suffers.

Yes, that is true. but i am not much worried into the deleted post or if the payment will be release.

It is about the information made to the forum. Even they were banned but the topic made were supported with information from legit users that really help a lot in the community because it adds on their knowledge. 

yes off course when the account is ban the all data of that member is gone, even his all replies and threads are gone, he will not be able to work on this forum and will not get any payment of the forum on yobit.

Hard Worker 😎😎

4 hours ago, Crazyjesus said:

Never better said. All my attempts to open educational threads have also been a complete failure but I see chains of hundreds of posts with onanist 'conversations' about nothing or how much we like bitcoin.

Really heartbreaking, to the point that I almost retired from Cryptotalk.

Same with me.
If something is not changed fast, I think some good members will  retire for cryptotalk forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Aliyy said:

I suggests the Adm and moderators should delete the post of newbies. And should not delete the good post of high rank members and topics.

why do you say that man? I think deleting bad posts and spamming is only good if removed from the topic. I strongly agree with the actions taken by the moderator here. I really support this forum to keep moving forward until it is famous in the crypto world ...

3 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

I get fed up daily with the site admin and the rate at which they delete good posts all because someone got banned. Let's say hypothetically that @hexwin @cryptokram @xBDT Script @Consignee all got banned from this forum, please how many educational topics in the forum will be left?

I am still not getting why the @Admin is promoting on Bitcointalk in English section. He should just convert that advertising into their regional language, so the money can be saved for future posts those who are here.

The newbies also made good content, but these moderators are not satisfied and they delete everyday what they want.

18 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

If the rules were to be fair, I honestly don't get why forum members should not know why a topic was deleted. I've seen good topic deleted all because the account owner was banned. If at all he was paid by the @Admin of the forum, I believe this forum own the rights on this post if fully paid for. So why delete post of banned members you paid to post?

There is no response or no reason for deletion of posts / threads. This is the first time I was seeing posts are getting deleted unnecessarily. If paid or unpaid, but the forum can keep the content forever. It also avoid deletion of other people posts too.

because it can delete other users posts too, In other forums everybody give an answer why the topic was deleted and who deleted.

1 hour ago, Aliyy said:

OK. Even I,l don't like spamming at all. I prefer to see people doing their best than spamming. I think by the end of 2019 this forum will be famous like Facebook, Eskimi, and telegram.

I am also happy if you have good intentions in this forum, but if this forum will be as well known as Facbook in 2019 I think it's too soon to say man.
This forum is very new and still needs a lot of updates to be completed ...

On 10/22/2019 at 7:44 AM, cryptokram said:

There are so many account now that is banned and i have noticed that once they are banned all their creation (post/thread) are gone.

I think there should be another way to have it as this will give impact to other users! If the account banned is just a newbie then its all good but how about to those members rank account? what if they got banned but before that they made good threads and many users posted and do comments there? all the post will be gone too?

to @Admin and moderators @Desais, @epidemia and company. is it possible for the account is banned but their post will not be deleted if they are not subject to plagiarism, copy/paste and duplicate? just the post involve are the one to be gone?

yesss! my cousin’s account just hot banned yesterday. and later on, my friend also got banned and all of my friend’s classmates were banned too. i am afraid that it will happen to me that time but luckily it isn’t. 

True, this is very detrimental to us who reply and help their questions. When we've posted a few turns out we don't get paid but the post doesn't decrease at all

8 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

I think deleting topics is more of a measure by Yobit to deny people of payments. This is what I have come to realize. I spoke with admin four days ago, told me I have about 15 posts paid for but deleted. I was paid that day for 20 posts, the following day,

I totally agree on this bolded line, but their is no shortage of money from the Yobit. They are deleting posts that were in middle neither the starting or ending point. I have observed so many times, if I post 20, then they delete 20

From the last 3 days I posted less than 10 and they too deleted less than 10.

I got paid for thirty posts only to be denied any form of payments in two days doing over 100 posts. Tell me how I had 100 posts deleted in a day! One thing I realised now is when I complained to the admin, somehow my payment shows!

It is very hard to post even 30 posts, but these guys deleting from profiles, instead of spam posts. If they are really working hard, then they could have sent an email for the reason of deleted posts / threads.

You mean the ADMIN is this one @Admin ?

What I am seeing here they don't have knowledge in developing this forums and they even didn't found any good posters till today.

Edited by cryptosix

On 10/22/2019 at 7:44 AM, cryptokram said:

is it possible for the account is banned but their post will not be deleted if they are not subject to plagiarism, copy/paste and duplicate?

Yeah the post should not be deleted if there is no any issue of plagiarism and copy paste act. I noticed that many posts are being deleted even on my activity almost 40 are deleted because i think i commented to the post that being deleted due to various reason like banned account.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/22/2019 at 7:57 AM, hexwin said:

They should first rank up 

The problem with that statement is that ranking here is based on number of posts rather than quality of post. So people tend to spam post just to reach higher ranks.

Another problem is the people here. Even you make a helpful thread, no one bothers to give you a rep if your post is too long or you're not that famous. So making rep as basis of rank is also not viable because people here tend to just like to shitpost, and give rep to easy shit thread topics.

On 10/22/2019 at 6:57 AM, hexwin said:

That is why we should avoid to reply in that shitopics as I said many times....but nobody listens.

Best solution for this would be to restrict all newbies to open new Topics.

They should first rank up 

Yes it is true what you wish and I agree with your words.
Actually in posting they have to be careful and then be careful again not afraid to reach 100 characters so the results of your post are not paid anymore, but I have experienced something that has not been paid for posting even I got a lot of posts deleted because the topic where I posted is also deleted then maybe this is what happens when someone makes a bad post and many people reply there so they can't get paid too. But be patient because something like that is made experience and in the future can take even better steps in posting.

I think the law applies to everyone
But I don't think from old members that they will make mistakes
Lead to their ban and in case someone is banned everything will be done I think

THINK POSITIVE

Don't worry my friend because only annoying members who spread chaos are blocked
I do not think that members who post useful posts and respect the rules will be banned

Life is great and enjoy it

yeah there are a lot of accounts that i know that got banned because of multiple accounts. my cousin is one of them and sadly her account didn’t recover.