Competion for good posts? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

Yes, we really need a contest for a good topic on this forum. Several days ago I suggested this to moderators and I hope they will take it into consideration. This competition will improve the level of writing in the forum a lot.

6 hours ago, Haris22 said:

Very Good Your Side This is Good There is something about it
This web site is very good I am working in pakistan I am good to tell friends

@Haris22 You are a new member here and you are trying to be good as you say but you start your journey in this forum by giving me reacted spam and the member @Emma What is his job? If this happened in error, please remove it. What did you not like about this post for me and the other member, did you know that you gave me negative emotions or that you press on the emoji without knowing what his job is, if this happened by mistake, please remove it.

So when this topic was created there were 2000 members, now as of writing there are 20,000 members! Amazing to see how much this forum has grown, for good and for bad. I really do hope more contests are done and started by the admins. Would be nice to see more quality posts indeed.

Well we if you are referring the competition like what happened here which is the price is 1btc then it would be great if they do it again but the rules there is the number of post and of course the post will not be count if the posts is a low quality content. So i guess this kind of contest you are referring to and i say that it would be nice if it happens again.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:54 AM, sashimidore said:

The competition isnt hiigh because in forums you need to talk wwith people and not just try to be the best user of all. you can be a good users but pnot better than others

Yes, I agree with you.  Competition only makes the distance between users to many Junior like me didn't know about crypto before.  Hee we share the knowledge about crypto 

There is no any Competion for good posts and bad post .This is a platform to learn about Blockchain technology and about cryptocurrency .you can talk or share your thought and experience with other people.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:08 PM, Dannywolfe said:

There are more than 20k users on this forum now and I believe that it is really necessary to add more subsections for communication. Thus, there would be less spammers and users would begin to communicate on topics more interesting to them, and not just spam

The administration is running form smoothly and they will find solution of this problem.Its their responsibility and we have our own responsibility to make this form clean and better  place .but reporting spammers and  helping newbies with our knowledge and experience so they become good member of thus form.

Just looking for another topic everyday to challenge each and everyone to give intelligent ideas and share it in public to help each others to learn more about everything

That's a good idea, so we will try to make a good post to be competed. Of course the post must be original, not from other sites even if the source is listed. For criteria, please specify the Admin. and can be followed by all members.

On 10/22/2019 at 2:11 AM, Syedbesharat said:

administration to add more topics

What "topics" are you talking about here?

Are you talking about the subforums (i.e. Crypto World, Bounties)? If so, then they could consider.

If you're talking about the topics like the one you just made here, then it's not the moderators job. It's our job to provide topics that would educate and start meaningful discussions.

6 hours ago, PiroSense said:

What "topics" are you talking about here?

Are you talking about the subforums (i.e. Crypto World, Bounties)? If so, then they could consider.

If you're talking about the topics like the one you just made here, then it's not the moderators job. It's our job to provide topics that would educate and start meaningful discussions.

I was saying section like crypto world,bounties,exchange etc.if they add more section then members have more option to learn different things from this form.

I think we don't need a competition anymore, all we need is to create a lot of new threads and post, and continue the cmpaign in Bitcointalk, we are doing great, if there is a competition the moderators, cannot keep up with the number of threads and post and of course spams.

A competition for good post? What a strange idea. i thought people were here to share informations, to share experiences about the world of crypto to make easier the understanding of this world.

What is the interest to pit people against each other. What is a good post ? Its subjective. Someone will find a post good an useful and another one wont find good

2000 member on this forum is old.now there are 29k members on this forum.member are increasing day by day very fast.after few months this forum will become the big forum having maximum member.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:52 PM, farhanpro613 said:

There is no need of competion among users, because it's not that one who do better post will earn more, the earning is equal per post. So instead of competitive we should try to help each other.

There are many experienced users here and they do not want to spend time only for few satoshi. if they hear about a prize then they will try to give their best here

On 12/13/2019 at 7:43 PM, Yanadia said:

Yes, I agree with you.  Competition only makes the distance between users to many Junior like me didn't know about crypto before.  Hee we share the knowledge about crypto 

Though competition make the difference as you said, it also 

Bengali?

View this Topic

Greetings, my friends
A nice and wonderful thing is that the administration selects the best topic according to certain conditions and standards, and gives the subject owner a reward

On 12/13/2019 at 2:27 AM, Silvinator said:

Another contest that helps this forum to grow would be excellent. But the important thing is to maintain the quality of the publications and that the moderators are the ones who control that.

Of course, with the contest making the forum more developed because participation helps this forum even more important so that they can maintain the quality of existing publications even though we know that the moderator is in charge of deciding everything.

I think making competition will make the forums more active so i dont see anything wrong with it..everybody will benefits if more topics are being added.

On 10/22/2019 at 9:39 AM, Consignee said:

I doubt we will have more than 5 contestants if such kind of competition going on. There are very few people who have joined here for real discussion.

I think they don't have any plan to add the competition at this moment, but I guess they can be do that contest if there will have more than 100000 members in the forum

I don't see that we need to compete with each other as I can see this forum doesn't have any recognition to the post that have a good content. 

Thinking that we must compete with each other will give us a poor content in this forum. 

when there is already a target number of posts to be made for payment purposes, hoping there are very good posts that might be difficult. what exists is that they make posts that are on topic and that is enough for them, because the important thing is that posts are calculated to get paid, not how many posts are really useful. I am very sure of that because lately it is so, coupled with the target posts in this yobit campaign is quite high, so people will catch up on the number of posts.

7 hours ago, Silvinator said:

Later they will improve the filters to increase the quality of the forum content. I only wish that the payments by publication remain a long time and that we really know how to take advantage of it.

If someday they will improve the filter to increase good content in the forum then I am sure that payments with publications will continue to be paid at a good rate and will be beneficial.

On 10/21/2019 at 10:54 PM, sashimidore said:

The competition isnt hiigh because in forums you need to talk wwith people and not just try to be the best user of all. you can be a good users but pnot better than others

^^^^ is a great reason why there's never going to be a competition for quality posting.  This is (so far) a paid to post forum, and it's obvious to anyone with a working set of eyes that very few members care what they're posting about as long as they meet the 100 character requirement to get paid.  There are so many plagiarized posts and nonsense ones that nobody would even enter a contest if one were held.  Forget about it.

In many members in this post I think it's hard to manage this contest. Maybe some requirements may lessen the number of participants if this will happen.

On 10/22/2019 at 5:54 AM, sashimidore said:

That's right we are not here for the competition and we are here only for helping each others to solve things about crypto, but to talking about the competition this is the responsibility of admin if he will see that's he eligible to start the competition