Competion for good posts? - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syedbesharat

Competion for good posts?

Do you ask the administration to add new topics? What is the role of the members in this case? Members have to put good topics in the level to improve the level of the forum, it is our forum not the forum of the administration and moderators only

• +3 1

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

1 hour ago, Awaremooner said:

Nice advice. The reason I believe we will start seeing quality posts when the 1000/post campaign is over is the fact people will only post quality post and the spam will reduce is there will be no incentives to spam the forum again. I have been learning a whole lot from cryptocurrency trading to even betting. I love you and I am giving you a smiley for the post

Thankyou. I am really greatful when people appreciate my opinion and advices. I'am willing to be more teachable and will continue the learning process form me to post more quality post for every one to learn from it. It is good to start small. And make it big little by little. We can achieve great things when we work together and will no do harm to others. We should stop the scammers in every way possible for the industry to keep going and growing. 

• +3 1

good idea, but for what? i think, the rules still same, so why must become competition. i suggest for forum reputation or tag for good posters, so we know who have qood quality post

• +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 9:41 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

Dude it's a forum, people should add topics and discussion not admins, this is not a blog website

and also we have more than 6k users now

13 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

Dude it's a forum, people should add topics and discussion not admins, this is not a blog website

and also we have more than 6k users now

I know this is forum.people post topic in heneral categories .what i mean to say is they make new main categories for all members.topics are coliding in this categories and posts becoming spamms .thank you for information .i will remember this .

16 hours ago, Deckky said:

agree with you, we should add other disccusion board like giveaway board , and add more local forum board

Thnk you so much.That is good suggestion for forum.This will help all members on many way.The new categiores will attract more people to forum and they feel easy to talk .

19 hours ago, th3nolo said:

Brother, Yobit is using his money to promote this forum and it's enough for everyone, it's good money.

Why everyone here has to be so greedy, let things flow this is almost the third message I see looking for greater rewards and it's pitiful.

Bro,tobit is my favoirite exchange i do transactions on yobit.what i mean to say is their would be great helpnof the main categories  expanded the users can  bring more topics here and the posts content has been deleted because of similarities .

I am asking for any reward i was saying their would be some event for members.

• +3 1

1 minute ago, papahmuda said:

This is the hope in my head that I have not expressed.
You are right, we need more sub-threads to get the topic out of all the sectors in this crypto.

I was afraid ,am I posting right thing .My post is right in manner ? These are my thoughts when i was posting this post but then i gether  my courage and post it .and i got very good response.

• +3 1

Many members is not a point of judgment for the forum after the end of this contest I would like to come here and see so many members and keep the same stabilization of our forum because without payment I really ask myself the question that will to stay, to remain!

• +3 1

On 10/22/2019 at 7:30 AM, cutecute said:

I think it is just like a cmpetition now because when you do make a good topic many will reply to it and you can reply to their replies and that will make your content count go up and you can maximize the 30 posy each day if you manage to submit a good post, but the thing is some post are duplicated and cause confusion.

I am totally  agree with you.but if we post topic they say this topic is alrady poated and you are spamming and got reported or warning points.how do we know we are posting fresh content? Do we search before poating our tipic on forum? 

• +3 1

DO you really want a competition? on about who is the one who will have the best written story? do you really think it will help everybody? the bestthing on this earth is to accomodate everyone! do you achieve those condition?

Good posts is a very vague term what do you want to see when there are a lot of members just shitposting.

• +2 1

11 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

DO you really want a competition? on about who is the one who will have the best written story? do you really think it will help everybody? the bestthing on this earth is to accomodate everyone! do you achieve those condition?

I am just purposing not offending .you can see i requested to forum for come up with good competion for all members .i do not think my self is best writter or any good content writter.i was just posting as a member for members .sorry if i have offended anyone .

6 minutes ago, Night said:

Edited by Syedbesharat
Marged my post
  • +3 1

Its difficult to choose the best post . Almost posting posted here is worthy enough. So its quiet really a tough task to chose a better post.knowledge variables depends on people. 

• +2 1

12 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

I am just purposing not offending .you can see i requested to forum for come up with good competion for all members .i do not think my self is best writter or any good content writter.i was just posting as a member for members .sorry if i have offended anyone .

But do you really expecting ion the way you suggested on the forum? we have moderators and administration.

I will ask you! why did they the max post contest? to give a constructive and informative opost to everyone? or to fill the posting and make the forum active?

3 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

But do you really expecting ion the way you suggested on the forum? we have moderators and administration.

I will ask you! why did they the max post contest? to give a constructive and informative opost to everyone? or to fill the posting and make the forum active?

They would also fill the forum if they added a bit different rules, and lot less spammers would join in that case,  but we all got what we asked for 🙂

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

I do not expect this kind of reaction would come .i think my post will be only noticed by 2,3 members  .but it got lots more attention.

I think the limit is for construtive and informational content.because when we post we consider how many we have left and our posts will be jude by all so carefully post what you post here.because of this member are considering everything posting here.

• +3 1

10 minutes ago, hexwin said:

They would also fill the forum if they added a bit different rules, and lot less spammers would join in that case,  but we all got what we asked for 🙂

This will be different! this will be a rule once the forum is stable and they got the target of users to be here! they will change all the rules and htey will clean everything once they have all they want! and i will be the one cleaning them! you know that! i will also cleaning myself! ahahahA!

32 minutes ago, Night said:

Good posts is a very vague term what do you want to see when there are a lot of members just shitposting.

By good mean here  usefull ,intersting and general category which can be useful for newbies and senior members.i am not scaling anyone content .

The shitposting members are monitored by moderators and been punished by them.so they stop doing these kind of posts .

• +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 7:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

Now our forum have more then 2000 member .and the topics are limited .i request from the administration to add more topics and competion for member .because the members are growing day by day and the topics contect are coliding with each other.this post for only suggestion for members and want attention of administeation.if you do not paid me for this its ok for me but kindly let this post go on.i request from administration.

Don't you have any doubts, fears, findings, favourites? why not create a topic to discuss it? admins do not go around and create topics, this is why we have a forum... to discuss

I agree that the rewards are putting everyone running, but that should be a good motivation to thrive and learn fast, not to copy /paste

• +3 1

22 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

Do you ask the administration to add new topics?

LOL indeed it perhaps means that he is asking the admin to create some topic so that we can discuss in the topic 

What is the role of the members in this case?

Don't know.

Anyway here what I think - if the question was legit then instead of creating this topic he can go with a good topic that he was talking about.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 10/22/2019 at 12:11 AM, Syedbesharat said:

It's a great idea because.... people will have a craze to win the competition. That will produce some quality posts

• +3 1

On 10/21/2019 at 9:11 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I disagree that cause 2000 members is not enough for the big site like this they must have at least 100k members and your suggestion might be implemented

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

I disagree that cause 2000 members is not enough for the big site like this they must have at least 100k members and your suggestion might be implemented

Now forum have 6000 members and number of member is  increasing rapidly.This forum have many senior members who have shown  their interest on time to time on newbies posts just like myself.when they comment on my post i waa realy happy .I beleive this forum can go to 100K and become the largest crypto talk Forum in Crypto world.If that time they implement my idea i would be glad .i post  this topic by keeping  myself members of this forum.

• +3 1

We are not here competing for good post but we are here to share our thoughts on cryptocurrency and learn new things.

The things we learn from previous forum help us and gave us more ideas to learn and earn .We are being paid so we need to post constructive points of view inorder that more posters and members could understand what we want to tell.

• +2 1

Yes there should be a competition for good posts, however it may happen in next month onwards. Presently the pay per post is running and may be they will increase according to the level of membership.

Hope all should be treated equally with good prosperity.

• +3 1

23 minutes ago, Syedbesharat said:

Now forum have 6000 members and number of member is  increasing rapidly.This forum have many senior members who have shown  their interest on time to time on newbies posts just like myself.when they comment on my post i waa realy happy .I beleive this forum can go to 100K and become the largest crypto talk Forum in Crypto world.If that time they implement my idea i would be glad .i post  this topic by keeping  myself members of this forum.

This is just new forum that's why having 6000 members but till 2022 it will having more than 3 millions members hoping in that prediction.

• +4 1