Your favorite coin - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Litecoin is my favourite Crypto coin. Its a relaible coin. I love litecoin simply because of its low transaction fee and its transactions are very fast. Its fast transaction and low transactions fee makes it ideal for doing small day-to-day transactions and using it as regular money.

My favorite coin is of course bitcoin, bitcoin is everyone's favorite coin, because it gives a high return, if there is no bitcoin, of course other coins have no value. Bitcoin controls the value of all altcoins.

• +2 1

I use lots of... LTC, Trx, doge... But most of all i like Eth and "Father of all" - Bitcoin

Except bitcoin my favorite coin is Talk Token! It is what I'm staking and expecting price to help us a lot and give justice to cryptotalk forum and the thousands of users that hold this! I also like XRP a lot lately because of the chance it has to give us very higher profits from other coins, it is also very fast and we can say cheap since if we reach again the all time high it will be 1000% profit.

• +3 1

I prefer to invest in the Bitcoin because now a day's Bitcoin has very safe and high demand in the market.  And also the future of Bitcoin is very stable , it's a long time project of earning. This coin is profitable and Powerful, through this we can easily change our life.

My favorites it is Bitcoin and then I am also some times trade some good coins that are xrp and trx that are given many profits until recent but I am now in wait because of the price and the news we are hope to hear from the new stimoulus packagge.

• Useful or interesting 1

My favorite coin is the BTC becasue that coin movement is very fast and good and through that coin we can earn good money just through trading and also to hold that coin. Crypto is a great market in which so many peoples will change their life in a short time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I only have Bitcoin as my favorite. I don't feel the same for any other coin and I hold a few altcoins but it is not that I believe a lot in anything else. Bitcoin is the king of crypto and the cryptocurrency that created everything. We have to respect and always protect it.

After some time you learn about all the coins and why most of the Bitcoin people only want to have this coin and find nothing useful in the rest. It is because they are right and having a favorite coin except Bitcoin is ok, but after reading some more you understand that it is all about Bitcoin.

• +3 1

I dont have to many but the first one that I have today is the use of a certain form and ripple has been working perfectly for me, I have been sending money to so many people and the work that we so we need to work and put together , it works for me the speed and the right price for exchange and the truth is its one of the lowest fee that we see out there.

• +1 1

My best altcoin is Ethereum. It is given so many solutions with smart contracts that will affect many aspects of our lives and will help everybody even if they don't understand. With the new update ethereum 2 will be a lot better and faster. It will also include staking and we can earn with passively stake our ethereum. It is an amazing invention.

I have a favorite, it is Bitcoin and it is the best. Then there are many but without Bitcoin there would be nothing so we can't ever forget the significance and the importance of this asset. It is the best for us to hold Bitcoin from all else crypto that one day they are there and the next they are not.

The favourite coin may be on the basis of the earning of each person because  the people  are earning from different  coins and that are  different from one and other.

I have Bitcoin on the top, and after that there are some coins that I like and watch and sometimes hold. But I'm expecting now Bitcoin to decouple from altcoins and begin rising alone while altcoins will probably start dropping. Bitcoin is the best asset and altcoins will follow a lot later in this bull run as in the last one.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't have a favorite coin. I like Bitcoin a lot but I believe that maybe something better can appear. So perhaps for now Bitcoin is my favorite but this can change if I find another amazing coin that does everything better than Bitcoin.

There is Bitcoin and there are altcoins. I have favorite between these two Bitcoin and altcoin I see them as a good way to trade and make more Bitcoin. I don't know if I can make a lot but I will try and risk sometimes with these coins. If I make a lot of from an altcoin it will become my favorite altcoin.

My favorite coin is Monero. Monero is designed to be private, secure and untraceable cryptocurrency.

The currency that I use the most, due to its respective value-stability, is ethereum, it is my favorite and widely used, if you like it you can use it, it is highly recommended and wants to go up in price to $500

I prefer Bitcoin for long term investment. Bitcoin is the most popular crypto and huge number of online platform allow people to buy goods and services through bitcoin. My second favorite coin is NANO, I like the cryptocurrencies without fees and instant.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

There are a lot of favourite coins in my dictionary like btc, bnb, eth, ltc, uni etc. But its depends on my trading startegy like bnb, ltc, uni are best for day trading for earning good profit and btc and eth is also famous for short or long term investment through hold it. If we select the top ranking coins of crypto then we feel relax and there is no chance of loss if we keep patience. Without patience loss is occur. 

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My favorite currency is definitely Bitcoin, it is the mother currency and on which the entire ecosystem moves, I use a lot of DOGE also for small trades and for its low commissions