Crypto-future, now and forever - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Crypto-future, now and forever

I would say and I am still hoping that it would still remain as it is to what it is today. I wanted actually the fiat currency which the centralized financial institution is holding and the crypto currency to coexist because of how much benefit it could give to each other. Think about what is happening right now in the trade market, the price range of the bitcoin compared to the other altcoins or the price ranges of the altcoins as well. Try to compare it to the value of the known fiat currency such as dollars. You would see a huge difference in their price range which I think the crypto currency benefits from the fiat currency as well.

• +1 1

The banks are looking for any way that can help them increase their profits and have a minimum cost and some platforms that are open source are giving them easy access to new systems that maybe can help them a lot. Because they know better about finances they will be able to create better investment products but they will not have decentralization.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are changing the finances, the economies and will change slowly the world into a better and more fair one. We need adoption because it increases our chances of being correct to be in crypto when nobody believed in it. We can prove to ourselves we can make it here.

• +1 1

Crypto market is the world best market and its future is very good and bright and i am regularly invest in this market from long time and hold the coins becasue i know that the market future is very good and bright and we make good money in this market when the bull is come.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto is  not going good currently where the past 2 years goes very hard  which slow down the crypto progress and the currently  movement will decide the  future. Where now the BTC is moving upward and hit the $13K, if the buying trend goes constantly it will ruse the other altcoins price and future will become good. Where 2020 goes very hard on all people and BTC fall down to $3500.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Digital currencies represent a great challenge for global banks, real estate finance companies, tourism companies, and others, and some of them have begun to adopt the blockchain application in order to offer Bitcoin as a means of exchange and provide services and facilities because these companies found that digital currency such as BTC, ETH are safe currencies.  It is trying to adapt to Bitcoin decentralization

Bitcoin blockchain technology continues to develop and until now many are interested in blockchain technology, of course this is another threat to the financial sector which already dominates the market. We don't need to bother making transactions using bank services that have complicated rules. By using bitcoin and other altcoins we can send it as easily as we send an email which is certainly very safe.

• +1 1

The future is already on the way, crypto exists now and it is also part of our future, crypto has paved the way for our future

The most expressive sentence currently is that crypto is never inevitable, meaning that these major institutions and governments will inevitably deal with it, but first there must be a safe passage from the old financial system to the new one..

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Since the banks are involved they will probably create even better bubbles in prices of cryptocurrencies as they are used in inflating assets and dumping them on investors after a few years. We know what to do and how to watch charts but I don't feel good with banks participation. Maybe we can gain something more from it but I'm still limiting risk to what I can handle.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency has a wide potential considering the past present and future. There are more innovation to come up in this platform. A lot of people must be educated about it by the time so that people can make it successful.

• +2 1

في 21/10/2019 الساعة 13:31 ، قال Keith700:

سجل التطور المالي في مهمة ملكة جمال النصر.
يتقدم إصدار العملات الرقمية مثل Bitcoin أو Ethereum بشكل مطرد ويهدد بإخماد المؤسسات المالية التي تتكيف مع رقم جديد.
انظر إلى العملات الأجنبية التي يمكن أن تتحول إلى الماليات الدولية والعابرة للقارات.
أصبح مؤشرًا جديدًا على أساس النموذج الذي يعتمد على قاعدة البيانات النموذجية في العالم بدراسة التكنولوجيا.

Yes, cryptography and digital currencies are the independent ones that will control the new financial systems and the economies of countries because decentralization is the purpose of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and the elimination of the difficulties that face you in financial transactions

Crypto future now and forever, to me crypto will make a brighter future in the nearest future because it depends on the population of people coming into the crypto world and how the value of the currency keeps improving each day.

• +1 1

Considering Bitcoin as an indicator of the market, and after more than ten years of existence and the momentum that it possesses, we can say that after ten years we will see an actual change in the current financial system, especially that those who are now attracted to this market are no longer dependent on people, but companies and central banks of countries.

• +1 1

The future is great and straight forward to dominating the world fiat currency system no doubt about it. We have seen what happened in this year of 2020 I think it's a rational reason for us to admit the fact. In next five years crypto currency will surprise everyone universally

• +1 1

On 6/12/2020 at 10:34 PM, Moaz said:

I have full conviction that the cryptocurrency is the currency of the future

Well, cryptocurrencies is not the future, cryptocurrency is just having a future which is having a lot of users by accepting it by many people and also countries because they're now seeing rhe importance of it in the society.

Indeed that the cryptocurrency is a future, nowadays I've heard a lot of big company integrating the cryptocurrency to their business just like the recent news that the Paypal added cryptocurrency in their e-wallet, it is a good news for us who believed on it since through those kind of action from the big company, it will help the Cryptocurrency to acknowledge by the public and it will also hugely contribute to the price of it and makes it more profitable.

Nowadays Cryptocurrencies are getting top and top everyday and it's creating more faculties for the whole world to work from home and as it's getting more popular it's can be our full time buissnees in near future

• +5 1

I think there is more profitable future ahead because the crypto has been always up and up and there is uptrend in most of the cryptocurrencies. So, I think it wont break this uptrend and always gives profit ahead. You are not even late you can earn many things. So, invest now.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I know and believed that cryptocurrency future is very bright.Already cryptocurrency has achieved more success.Cryptocurrency also most popular digital currency.I hope cryptocurrency will accept worldwide.

I think there is a movie of James bond that now, future forever. or something like that.

Crypto has its critics, when it launched, and it still has its critics, the people who were against it, are still there, while those who supported it, are millionaires. Crypto is here to stay, and will continue to do so...

• +1 1

Yes, I think that cryptocurrencies are in the right way to become the dominant of the financial systems in countries in payment and transfer, with the emergence of new and strong currencies, which allowed a great development in this field and the entry of large investors and large companies to invest in digital currencies, this will allow entry to all fields

These currencies constitute a safe haven for the owners of heavy capital and keep them away from taxes and their need for banks, as well as a way to circumvent the laws that limit commercial dealings in some regions, and this is what made the banks tend to study them and try to contain them by various means so as not to make them fall off and disappear.

• +2 1

In this report the bank says that cryptocurrencies are currently just additions to the current money payment system. However, in the next decade they could be replacements. Deutsche Bank predicts that the number of cryptocurrency users will grow 4x in the next ten years, reaching 200 million.

• +1 1

Totally friend, the blockchains are becoming more popular every day, BTH increasing in value and ETH following in the footsteps of BTC and many new cryptocurrencies are increasing their reputation, so it is forever, cryptocurrencies are here to stay.