Crypto-future, now and forever - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Crypto-future, now and forever

On 5/21/2020 at 7:01 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is true mate because some countries are now adopting cryptocurrency and they used it as a payment methods like Venezuela, this country are now having their own coin which can be used by their citizens.

Yes I think that you are right about that and I think tsht there are really different countries right now that wants to have cryptocurrencies and they can maximize their earning in their business if they will choose to live with cruptocurrencies at their businesses

• Useful or interesting 1

Just now, Zues said:

Yes I think that you are right about that and I think tsht there are really different countries right now that wants to have cryptocurrencies and they can maximize their earning in their business if they will choose to live with cruptocurrencies at their businesses

Well, it's because they know that it will help their economic status here by being in demand of cryptocurrency to their country, happy posting mate.

On 5/25/2020 at 11:11 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, This is true mate and recommending it to our relatives may help this forum to be more getting popular to many people and i think this is a good idea we can do just giving feedback to this forum.

For further spread Cryptocurrency to many people it should be started from us and share it to our friends and relatives so that they will know the benefits of using Cryptocurrency, it is a small step of introducing the Cryptocurrency to the world but it is a great help.

16 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Well your reason is also true but I really believe that crypto currency is not accepted for every country because it doesn't pay high enough taxes and we all know that tax collector has a strong connection with their government.

Well, they can changed the rules of it or they can also create some policy that they will add some taxes on it so that they can also benefited from it but this taxes is going or running from us because that is the money of their citizens.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:40 AM, Rares002 said:

Well, the price is one of the most important thing and it bad that it is so volatile because this is the reason why many companies are not accepting it as a payment method

Well, we can't deny it that crypto is volatile, that's why they are not ready to be accepted by companies because it can cause bankrupcy to them. But they need to accept it if they want to use it because it can also make their profit grow in just an instant. Even though it goes down suddenly, there are still ways on how they can't get bankrputed by using crypto.

In few years to come all financial sectors and other government agencies with companies will have to depends on bitcoin and it's technology to thrive into the future and that's why I always emphasize on saying that cryptocurrency is the future currency. 

On 10/21/2019 at 6:31 PM, Keith700 said:

The financial evolution with art work has registered important changes in the last 12 years.
The issuance of digital currencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum is advancing steadily and threatens to extinguish financial institutions that do not adapt to new measures.
Cryptocurrencies represent a serious competitive challenge that may limit the profits that the financial sector enjoys through the operation of international and intercontinental drafts.
This technology began to be studied by the main central banks of the world as an alternative security attraction at a more exponential level, somehow marking the beginning of a more evolved future that mainly relies on a volatility to be controlled so that it has its position fixed in globalization of payments.

Crypto give a new path to our payment system. In our current payment system there are many problems which will affect on our life in future. And we think that crypto is the solution of that.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I agree with you, I believe that cryptocurrency has a great future! And soon the blockchain system will be in every home, and they will be actively used in every city, village , and country! This is very cool, and I'm incredibly happy about it!

• +2 1

I have full conviction that the cryptocurrency is the currency of the future, and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have proven over the past 12 years the extent of their power and dominance of the global economic system, and I believe that central banks over time will accept blockchain technology in their financial transactions

I have a lot of faith in cryptocurrencies that a very near future, either a common purchase with many of them or that they are part of our day to day because of the way things are evolving, I really hope it is all for the better

It is important that from a young age they are educated in financial education

cryptos have changed the world and every day they get stronger and more known it is impossible to stop them every time they keep appearing more than they solve problems it is undoubtedly the future

my opinion is yes because cryprocurrency use tech blockchain and tech blockchain is good fast and safe .. many tech yoo use blockchain this can be good for futur and think crypto can be still good

cryptocurrencies ended up proving that they have great potential for investment. Just imagine how the person who bought Bitcoin will be when its price was only a few dollars. Then imagine saving those coins for a few years to see their price skyrocket, it's the future for today and forever

• +1 1

I really believe that the cryptocurrency is helping many people in this critical situation and there is more

Blockchain is a virtual financial mining operation that has without doubt taken the world by storm. It has become expedient, following forecasts from top businessmen like Bill Gates, to participate in the blockchain virtual currency mining venture. So Cryptocurrency future is really bright.

Perhaps in the coming years we will see uses of blockchain technology other than processing payments, and blockchain technology will enter us into a new era of development, as did the entry of the Internet into our world.

• +3 1

On 11/11/2019 at 1:35 AM, Tine0313 said:

If we are patronizing cryptocurrencies well i think it will remain in our future but have some changes. I hope it will be forever but its hard to predict.

Yes, dear colleague, I think totally like you that they will remain in the future but that there will be some changes but if I have it for sure, it is that more and more adult people are using cryptocurrencies, therefore, to predict a great future
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting to the whole community

The future of money is cryptocurrencies and adopting now is still early so start the transition and have some bitcoin in the side and you never know what will happen after a few years. New forms of money get adopted all over the world and we have cryptocurrencies that are ready to serve countries that have their national fiat in trouble.

• +2 1

I am found that the main reason for the digital currency to succeed it is the decentralised. There is non else like a system that is run in thousands computers and is works like the Bitcoin to trade money and exchange. I am not think the banks can be make a similar money and this is why we are the future.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I find there is more and better ways than to just call cryptocurrencies an alternative, but I also don't like this generalizing on cryptocurrencies as most of them are rubbish and they have not a lot to offer. Only a few can survive and these are the ones we need to discuss.

We are creating good terms for adoption and inclussion in the digital and decentralized financial system for everybody in the world. This is were we target and our aim is every person and not just a few people that are on the top. Crypto is going to be the solution for many problems created by the elite.

• +2 1

On 10/21/2019 at 3:31 PM, Keith700 said:

threatens to extinguish financial institutions that do not adapt to new measures.

This is not what I would want but really if someone can't adapt and stays behind then it could mean that the end is near, so any financial institution that is not investing in research and development will not have a good future.

• +1 1

The future of cryptocurrencies is bright and we are still in the beginning. All will be done with crypto and e-commerce will be the reason for adoption. Paper cash and change will also disappear no matter if we use crypto or bankapps but there will be a better system no matter what. I hope that crypto will be adopted more and used together with fiat.

The future is with crypto but there are not a lot of what you say that will happen. It will not change the fiat system and this is not what Bitcoin was about. I don't think that any cryptocurrency of what we have today can be used to change a system based on trust on the government and the central bank. This is the system that still works better than a cryptocurrency with 10 whales that hold 90% of it. Bitcoin is not the same with the rest crypto but it can't be used instead of money because it is deflating. This is not helping to advance the economy but to reduce consumption and it is not what economies need.