Crypto-future, now and forever - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Crypto-future, now and forever

On 21.10.2019 at 16:48, hellelali said:

I think so.the Future of the global financel transactionss.is will be related with cryptocurrency .All évidence prove that cryptocurrency be Day by Day in the all commerce around the World

Now the cryptocurrency is at the stage of development and I believe that it will be successfully developed for at least 10 years . And during this time, I think banks will implement such payments in their system.

It seems that in the new era, the world will be moving towards the globalization of payments and considering it a way to transfer money safely and transparently away from the physical presence of the currency, but this needs a long time for people to be convinced.

Cryptocurrency future is always bright, the cryptocurrency might last forever and I don't think if there will be another technology that will substitute it

On 3/8/2020 at 9:51 PM, Jaga123321 said:

According to me the future is only good when more and more people get involved in the crypto and when they start working in crypto by investing or by using its services

Directly the crypto world has been recognized and open to all countries without any restrictions, such as the dollar which is recognized as an international currency.

Due to the fastest, secure and the safe payments, in future it will be the everyone's choice. Technology alone can never be wrong but the utilization trend can be wrong with the misleading behaves. In future, we can expect the good market conditions. 

Every day, the number of people dealing with encryption increases, and this increases the popularity of digital currencies. In the future, I expect that the digital currencies will be dealt with and the transaction in paper currencies will decrease.

Thank you for the topic. For me, the global financial system will not last much longer, but rather mankind will turn into a decentralized system led by blockchain technology in the future.

The seriousness of the effect cryptocurrencies can have in the future of transactions is observable from the fact that major globalized corporations such as Facebook, along with governments of the major economies, are trying to develop digital currencies. Although their versions of our cryptocurrencies are a little different and probably won't contain the central feature of Bitcoin, which is decentralization. Being autonomous and run through thousands of nodes worldwide, Bitcoin is the only solution for a universal currency that is uncontrolled and unbiased by the agenta of these forces. It is autonomous and decentralized. The security of it's network undoubtedly makes it one of the strongest ever seen as it is basically inpregnable. Not wanting to sound a maximalist, but personally I see little use from the rest cryptocurrencies. Probably Ethereum and Monero might have a good future, yet at present, I can only see Bitcoin dominating for the next ten more years.

Personally, I'm a bitcoin and ethereum user, I'm proud and happy to profit from it. I know it well and I will definitely follow it for a long time. but they threaten to shut down financial institutions, so it faces many bans and challenges. but I believe they can make it.

For now i say it is a good time to buy, but for the future it will bring greatness, but for forever i see how people would profit but also get loss from time to time. i'm talking about big losses.

On 10/21/2019 at 1:31 PM, Keith700 said:

The financial evolution with art work has registered important changes in the last 12 years.
The issuance of digital currencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum is advancing steadily and threatens to extinguish financial institutions that do not adapt to new measures.
Cryptocurrencies represent a serious competitive challenge that may limit the profits that the financial sector enjoys through the operation of international and intercontinental drafts.
This technology began to be studied by the main central banks of the world as an alternative security attraction at a more exponential level, somehow marking the beginning of a more evolved future that mainly relies on a volatility to be controlled so that it has its position fixed in globalization of payments.

As a matter of fact, banks which kind of like adapt to this technology of the Cryptocurrencies as a financial system and with the integration of a blockchain, as the next advancement of money can be as an asset on Crypto and having the Fiat and Crypto together in banks can boost their attraction of more investment unto them as Crypto enthusiasts may willingly want to get involved in it

On 10/21/2019 at 6:01 PM, Keith700 said:

The financial evolution with art work has registered important changes in the last 12 years.
The issuance of digital currencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum is advancing steadily and threatens to extinguish financial institutions that do not adapt to new measures.
Cryptocurrencies represent a serious competitive challenge that may limit the profits that the financial sector enjoys through the operation of international and intercontinental drafts.
This technology began to be studied by the main central banks of the world as an alternative security attraction at a more exponential level, somehow marking the beginning of a more evolved future that mainly relies on a volatility to be controlled so that it has its position fixed in globalization of payments.

Hello my dear friend. In my opinion crypto currency plays a vital role in the global economy. As most of the payment are done anonymously through the blockchain technology. 

On 10/21/2019 at 8:31 PM, Keith700 said:

Indeed and cryptocurrencies for sure will have a big impact in the near future once it discovered by many people and become a part of it. 

For sure people would love being in this world once they get in. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Cryptocurrency has not yet gained much attention in some other regions or countries as they do not accept it as a currency but in future I have a strong feeling that it will be legalized in all countries and used along with fiat while the governments being able to collect taxes from crypto.

well we don't need to hurry, so don't panic guys, we will take slowly the global economy cause right now they are afraid of money laundering through bitcoin and other coins but i think they will understand that there is no way back. and they have to accept it as it is.

Crypto future will be very good thats what i think in my mind, many people are using crypto currency and its very useful in their life's and there are business which are now accepting crypto as their payment method. I hope it will be more good in the future.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Well, this will be going used in many countries freely in the near future because as of now, there are some countries that are accepting cryptocurrency and used it in any transactions and hopefully this will be happen also in many countries.

Crypto are getting so much popularity although many countries still prohibited this as they are wary that it might be used in crimes,but even it is possible to happen,in reality,crypto made a huge changes and impact in everyones life which is the reason why many people believes on it and see this as their future.

Yes, cryptocurrencies have not received the attention of all countries, 
especially developing countries or third world countries. 
The governments of countries have attended bitcoin 
currency without studying or understanding the cryptocurrency market.
Because governments are unable to collect taxes from encryption.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:16 PM, Keith700 said:

there are alot of ways to earn through the cryptocurrency by the financial institutes like they can start the investment with it , yes it is hard to do assets calculation when they have stored cryptocurrency but they can use some sort of technology to calculate it , if the bank promotes the bitcoin then surely bitcoins price rises if more people shows interest on cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The cryptocurrency is a big project like a sea and still is not explored at 100% so of course the future of cryptocurrency will be bright and there are many project they will be created because it and will be developed more and more.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

7 hours ago, tienda said:

The cryptocurrency is a big project like a sea and still is not explored at 100% so of course the future of cryptocurrency will be bright and there are many project they will be created because it and will be developed more and more.

Like you said it is not yet explored on all of it, but what if it will never be explored, but if something bad happens and stops this exploration???

we can't always say it is the future because it is already the future nit accepting what they can do with these methods that is don't mean that they don't let it work on the earth.

I don't really know why they need to study every thing clear to eyes and for everyone around the world okay new thing but it help then why ???

21 minutes ago, halloweed said:

What would be affected much than the people, is the financial system, which would be bad for the governments, but good for US finally our money would be ours for real.

Did you hear that you could get arrested fir burning your local currency money? So looks like in fiat you use the money that you work hard for but it is not real users in crypto we can do wherever and that pisses them off.