Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

18 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

There are many spammers on this forum, we just have to inform the managers about any random message we receive from them, and they will be banned directly, they may be scammers, and we fall victim to their fraud.

It is true that spammers are present all the time, but not at the same rate or number that they were in the past, the system in which the forum operates and as such banning some countries from the forum contributed a lot to making the number less.

So far I have mad a couple of friends and they have asked me to always keep rating their post, whether positive or negative, and we had a discussion of why I should do that and would it land me in trouble, and they insisted, if its negative rating then do it, nobody will be able to punish me for negative rating. So I rated them. Today am not really sure what happened, I cannot rate anyone its like the rating button on my forum has been frozen, can someone kindly help me on this one. I am planning to get more friends here, and this is purely to get questions answered all the time and not to make mistakes and also this is like a social platform , discussion should go on withe everybody and anybody.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

35 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

Today am not really sure what happened, I cannot rate anyone its like the rating button on my forum has been frozen, can someone kindly help me on this one

You don't have to receive advice of other users you just have to specify the contents that deserves good reputations. Giving reputations to a users is also a violation and also you can be suspected to be using multiple accounts. Regarding to not able to give reputations this shows you have exceeded the maximum of 50rate you need to wait for 24hrs for it to refresh before giving another rates. Note giving random reputation can lead to disconnection of payments from yobit.

1 hour ago, Omar Ommeish said:

Yes, of course, we will work on reporting these accounts because a positive reputation should be given to only useful publications.

We need to cooperate and help the busy moderators to work report those spammers.

6 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

@Calvinpriva Strict security is needed against this multiple accounts users. The devs should have make some plans on house to deal with this scammers and we the users we need to help out but this scammers are very wise. How can we catch this users?

@Ndayebo8 By a simple KYC security this multiple accounts scammers will be done! In this KYC, maybe moderators will need us to upload any of our government documents to them with our real names and one selfie to confirm if it's real us. I believe in 100% members with multiple accounts will fail to pass this KYC. Have you used Electroneum mobile app to earn free ETN? They had a simple KYC like this and many scammers were caught! They needed you to complete KYC when you want to withdraw even if you already have 100 ETN you must upload a legal document. If they found any multiple accounts with similar document, they banned them!

Edited by Calvinpriva
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

23 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Honny143 By a simple KYC security this multiple accounts scammers will be done! In this KYC, maybe moderators will need us to upload any of our government documents to them with our real names and one selfie to confirm if it's real us. I believe in 100% members with multiple accounts will fail to pass this KYC. Have you used Electroneum mobile app to earn free ETN? They had a simple KYC like this and many scammers were caught! They needed you to complete KYC when you want to withdraw even if you already have 100 ETN you must upload a legal document. If they found any multiple accounts with similar document, they banned them!

@Calvinpriva you're right simple kyc not stop multiple accounts, but now most of  platform's  airdrops need to pass 3 step verification, like you mention our phone number our I'd & residence proof, and few minutes video where we hold our proofs and create video, if this forum do this kyc compulsory then its difficult to create multiple account.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1

Yes you are right your suggestion help everyone to get over this because everyone is doing hard work to get some positive reviews by their post and I think before giving any reaction we should consider their work and if you found the content is not so useful then we should give negative reaction so that it will be fair decision. 

But i don't think it will happen because multiple accounts are prohibited on the forum. No body can make 2 accounts on same device. If he do so moderators ban both accounts at the time. So it is impossible to give rating by multiple accounts. However there will be group of members which will give positive reputation each others. 

• Useful or interesting 2

21 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Calvinpriva you're right simple kyc not stop multiple accounts, but now most of  platform's  airdrops need to pass 3 step verification, like you mention our phone number our I'd & residence proof, and few minutes video where we hold our proofs and create video, if this forum do this kyc compulsory then its difficult to create multiple account.

You are right, friend! By doing that, this forum will be clean. Maybe it can be done in the future because after Talk tokens trade to be opened, there will be more members who will joined Cryptotalk Forum. But not all of them will be good members!

• +2 2

I am only one week in the forum but I have some experience and about what you said I agree if a post that is spam or close to be spam gets many positive reactions it is something strange and something maybe going on so I support reporting anything strange we see. About getting negative reactions if for example I made a small post that offers nothing I will accept but I hope I don't get unfair dislikes for the reasons you explained in your post.

• Useful or interesting 2

22 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Thanks for the appreciation all the way that are the tactics I used to catch those spammers and everyone might have different ways of catching spammers. My colleagues @Whited35 and @Ndayebo8 they are also doing the best they can to show there contribution to catch and immediately report to the moderators.

@Babubu609 I do not deserve any sort of appreciations, I just love to contribute in a honest way. You should give this credit to @Calvinpriva . At least he has brought this issue on this forum. I will be surprising at that time if those who has been advising not to cheat the forum system, themselves marked as a confirmed cheater at the end 😂🤣! Looking like the forum system is smart enough to prevent the spam now.

Edited by Whited35
Last point is added
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

59 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I just love to contribute in a honest way. You should give this credit to @Calvinpriva .

@Whited35 I didn't expect this! Thank you sou much, brother @ I have pointed this out because there are many members with multiple accounts and because of this new rules to earn BTC a lot of things will happen. I will be surprised as well if one of those advisors will be caught and confirmed as a cheater 😂! I guess he/she will be the giant cheater. 

Edited by Calvinpriva
  • +5 1

It should not be that hard to find those accounts that was created to give positive ratings because they usually give those rating to low quality posts or spams that they posted with their original account and by following some of their posts and their rating algorithm you normally should be able to catch them quickly before they turn the section and the whole forum into a mess.

I noticed a very big number of low quality posters joined the forum since the btc payment announcement but to be fair there are some few good poster among them as well and it would be great to see some new quality posters in the forum, after btc payment stopped months ago there was a huge drop in activity in the forum and I hope resuming btc payment will lead to more positive activity and useful contents in the forum.

That will be a negative thought for anyone that would involve himself in this act. This is against the forum rules to have multiple accounts talkless of even given yourself reputation with the other account. Anybody found with those act should be reported ASAP using the report buttons as the moderators might be busy. By doing that we are helping the forum and also helping fight against spam

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think the administration will be watching any suspecious movement towards giving spam rating in this forum and for that reason i will advise us to give out rating wisely to well deserved posts only so that you won't be punished by the moderators and also work in such a way that your posts will receive good number of ratings from members here in the forum because only quality post are expected to receive ratings.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right mate we should be alert of spammers who would try to take advantage of this btc payment that is back since earning now depends on the ratings that a post has received therefore, it will not be that easy for them and they will try to open more accounts for fake rates to their posts and they should be reported when found as you said I'm greatful for this information and I believe it will help in fighting against people with such motives.

• +4 1

22 minutes ago, George10 said:

it will not be that easy for them and they will try to open more accounts for fake rates to their posts and they should be reported when found as you said I'm greatful for this information and I believe it will help in fighting against people with such motives.

@George10 I think technical team will sort out and prevent the fake reputation. If all the posts have got the positive reputation everyday, it will not be that harder for technical team to prevent the cheaters. If you see something unusual regarding reputations, you might report them to moderators. 

• +2 1

On 9/9/2020 at 11:59 AM, KURTAULI said:

I think it would be nice if all accounts would have a little simple Kyc verification. For example phone number verification.  I think many new security systems will be added in the future to filter the forum automatically from spammers

What are you saying! A single person can collect more than 5 personal IDs or phones only for the forum if necessary, whatever the need, they will be able to find solutions.
I think the solution to this is to not count any Reacts from Newbies.

• +1 2

37 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@George10 I think technical team will sort out and prevent the fake reputation. If all the posts have got the positive reputation everyday, it will not be that harder for technical team to prevent the cheaters. If you see something unusual regarding reputations, you might report them to moderators. 

You are right the technical team will also take care of everything therefore, we shouldn't be worried to much and let's continue to also work together with the technical team for the well being of this forum by reporting every spammer we come across because this forum deserves the best as it is full of knowledge that is changing people' s lives especially in crypto currency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

it's good idea my friend @Calvinpriva to we find fake accounts and  report it to crypto talk team for cleaning from our forum, i understand how any user focus and search to give good topic, and come any fake users to make for this topic bad reputation.

• +2 1

47 minutes ago, benalmoh88 said:

it's good idea my friend @Calvinpriva to we find fake accounts and  report it to crypto talk team for cleaning from our forum, i understand how any user focus and search to give good topic, and come any fake users to make for this topic bad reputation.

@benalmoh88 Yep. Reporting fake accounts will not help to clean the forum only, but we will also help the moderators to protect the value of this forum. It's real bad a member to receive negative reaction in his/her post while the post is useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with you on this point. The site's support team must find a solution to this thing and monitor the evaluations because this forum is not only to collect money, but also to learn and its goal is to learn before raising money.

• +1 1

On 9/13/2020 at 8:07 PM, George10 said:

You are right the technical team will also take care of everything therefore, we shouldn't be worried to much and let's continue to also work together with the technical team for the well being of this forum by reporting every spammer we come across because this forum deserves the best as it is full of knowledge that is changing people' s lives especially in crypto currency.

@George10   yah its true that we will report About the spammer whenever we see Their mistake but you know too that its hard to find out the spammer as they are work here in tricky ways.. Also spammer now use react in bad way that we cant see.. So its now more hard for us to find out those spammer WHO misuse their reaction power too.. I know that this forum is improving day by day but here need MORE feature to prevent spammer                     

• +1 1

I think that there is a rule that give double rewards for giving 50 reactions every day so this mean that many post will gain a lot of reaction as every member want to gain double so I am too will try to give a lot of them but I want to give these to the post that are good.

On 9/9/2020 at 11:59 AM, KURTAULI said:

I think it would be nice if all accounts would have a little simple Kyc verification. For example phone number verification.  I think many new security systems will be added in the future to filter the forum automatically from spammers

nowadays there are people who offer the possibility of the person having a lot of phone numbers to check on internet sites, people still want their anonymity at any cost and they also like to have many accounts

On 9/9/2020 at 12:19 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

As you know now we cant see who give us reaction then its impossible to hold those spammer who use multiple account to get payment.. But as far as i know that this forum technical administrator so much active to find out multiple account.. So i think if any member do this bad thing then without any doubt he will get banned but we also try to find out spammer                  

Moderators can see who gave reactions, it's okay

On 9/9/2020 at 5:06 PM, Froshk said:

dear moderator, those these means that posts without  any negative or positive remarks will not be considered as a post? 

Yes. Post that received no negative or positive reactions will not be considered

On 9/10/2020 at 12:12 AM, Suparna said:

I think if KYC verification is done on all types of accounts then the accounts linked in all the multiple sentences will be caught and it will be possible to close them so hopefully a lot of new things will be added in the forum about verification.

at this time, this forum will have few members, few people will want to do KYC