Multiple accounts for fake positive rates. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Multiple accounts for fake positive rates.

I think it would be nice if all accounts would have a little simple Kyc verification. For example phone number verification.  I think many new security systems will be added in the future to filter the forum automatically from spammers

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 9
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

As you know now we cant see who give us reaction then its impossible to hold those spammer who use multiple account to get payment.. But as far as i know that this forum technical administrator so much active to find out multiple account.. So i think if any member do this bad thing then without any doubt he will get banned but we also try to find out spammer                  

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 7
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

This would really be a great chance for all these bad people who want to cheat by making two accounts to earn from both of them at the same time! so i hope that from the moderators to monitor all accounts here on this forum and improve the security system to know about using multiple accounts! and our job is monitoring the members and tell the moderators when we see something strange here..

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I completely agree with you, after the recent update of bitcoin payment in CryptoTalk, the number of spam senders in the forum may increase, especially since payment in bitcoin will only be done on posts with positive rates, and therefore we must be careful and inform the moderators of any spam immediately in order to preserve on the cleanliness of the forum

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

Admins can see who voted what and if there are bots that are used only to vote other posts. And i am pretty sure that they have build in some automation that detects suspicious voting activity from non-posters.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

dear moderator, those these means that posts without  any negative or positive remarks will not be considered as a post? 

• -3 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

We have to be mindful of which post we give positive reaction from now on because the moderators will be strict in the forum to punish any sort of violation made by any one of us since the payment in BTC has already began since yesterday. I believe number of spam rating will increase in this forum especially from people having multiple accounts and I will support the administration to punish members who give out rating to undeserved posts.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

@Calvinprivawhy this forum.every update support spammers, ( my intention not blaming this forum) first this forum disabled the identity who gives - negative reputation, this rule also work against genuine members spammers gives - negative points randomly, now this update forum pays bitcoin for those post which post receives + positive reaction, means if anyone have 10 or 20 members groups in this forum they daily earn 20k sat, like me and so many other members works individual their post not received any payments, its really heart breaking point for us, last three months we are working continuesly and this update not satisfied.

If we want to see this forum spam free then I support @KURTAULI proposal, if this forum implement kyc security feature then definitely  spammers percentage reduce.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

34 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

If we want to see this forum spam free then I support @KURTAULI proposal, if this forum implement kyc security feature then definitely  spammers percentage reduce.

Yes, but there is one problem here as well. You can buy an already verified account in the black market, or ask your friend for help. 100% protection I think does not exist but the number of spammers will actually decrease.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

34 minutes ago, KURTAULI said:

Yes, but there is one problem here as well. You can buy an already verified account in the black market, or ask your friend for help. 100% protection I think does not exist but the number of spammers will actually decrease.

@KURTAULI I agree if any spammer thinks enter in any strong protected platform, then he enter easily there are so many wrong way doors opens, but if this forum add kyc feature then one door not open easily and that is create new account, because if any spammer account suspend so many times and he create new account every time, but its hard to submit verify documents everytime, so there is a possibility to decrease spammers ratio.

• +1 1
  • +2 5

Also, we should not hesitate to give positive rating to those who deserve them, because this is considered a moral boost for him  and at the same time giving negative rating to repeated posts .

• +1 1
  • +2 2

You are right we may see members abusing the reputation features for 20k satoshi payment. As a member of the forum it's our also small responsibility to track any suspicious post getting good reputation. And if we do report them or give negative reputation sure they won't come again and again.

• +2 4

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I hope that we love each other and contribute to the improvement of the forum and make it a better society and that these people do not harm others, with the passage of time it becomes more difficult, but it becomes more useful and the survival of the ambitious only

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If someone will do such thing must be discovered very early, because the system must ditect certain account is always give positive reaction to a certain account. 

• +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I agree with you and I think that we will face a new problem within the forum, which is creating fake accounts to obtain positive reviews, but I think that moderators will be able to discover these people easily and they will ban them, and we must also support the supervisors to discover these people It is good that the bitcoin payment has returned

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah, it is a good way to check that this is done by the same person or not. I strongly say that every member should do this so that anyone who doing hard work will get his good money

• +1 2

@Honny143 You are right my friend, every updates spammers are still there! The only way that can finish them is to have a KYC as @KURTAULI suggested. Would be a really heartbreaking if random negative reactions will still be there because many members would not earn BTC no matter if their posts are useful.

@SilverF Yap, it's our responsibility to report those fake accounts, but profile picture doesn't enough as an evidence because there are even good members and they have no profiles. Maybe we can track their posts and see how they write, who they follow... doing that for several times we will catch a lot. 

@Malcolm We don't know who give us any reaction, but we can compare their posts and we may notice something! If any member has multiple accounts will not reply in one topic with a single account, they will reply with all accounts so that they can earn more. Even if they will write different thing, but there are words must be similar according to their writing style! If you want to believe this, visit the report page and read those spammers who have been reported for writing similar posts. 

@KURTAULI Friend, you have suggest a very good thing and important. We are many members here, we are allowed t use any nickname and any profile picture. That means it's hard to know who is a good member and who is a bad member! But KYC will help, because some of our real details will be known by the moderators. spammers will fear about this, it would be good if you write a topic about this in the about page and request a moderator about it. We will support you but if you can't, our friend @Babubu609 can help because he is good in writing and requesting something to moderators in a better way.

• +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

We must be careful now in awarding reputation points, and they must be awarded to the people who deserve them so that they deserve to pay for good posts, and negative points must also be given to bad posts.

I agree with you there are many users that have multiple accounts but this new payment system will stop these spammers to get the place now the crypto talks rules are becoming very stricked and if any user use his multiple accounts then his all the accounts will be ban permanently

So spammers stay away .

Edited by Maaz sultan
  • +2 1

10 minutes ago, Zaino34 said:

We must be careful now in awarding reputation points, and they must be awarded to the people who deserve them so that they deserve to pay for good posts, and negative points must also be given to bad posts.

I'm here for a week and have not finished my posts yet to be part of the payments but I have noticed a lot reputation points given for posts that do not deserve it because they have wrong information. There should be positive reactions only to posts that deserve it but this was happening too as I said. Multiple accounts are not allowed and will be banned. Passing positive reactions between members is also against the rules.

Edited by yonkii
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

21 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

they can give negative rates to our posts and we will earn nothing! Because we will be paid for any post with positive rates but not with negative rates.

@Calvinpriva We both were victim of it. Once a senior member gets banned from here, there is equal possibility,he will make a solid comeback with a powerful cheating strategies because he should be already familiar with forum rules and forum system how does it works. I can still detect the same writing styles from more than 6 newly created accounts. But clever scammer has managed to change fonts, writing styles, post structures etc.Anyway, I think one day they surely get banned. If you have strong evidence to report, we can let moderators to know otherwise it will not be the smart idea to report everyone just by guessing. Unbiased moderators including @epidemia are my last hope to restore the justice by preventing any sort of spam 🙏

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

24 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva We both were victim of it. Once a senior member gets banned from here, there is equal, he will make a solid comeback with a powerful cheating possibility because he should be already familiar with forum rules and forum system how does it works. I can still detect the same writing styles from more than 6 newly created accounts. But clever scammer has managed to change fonts, writing styles, post structures etc. Anyway, I think one day they surely get banned. If you have strong evidence to report, we can let moderators to know otherwise it will not be the smart idea to report everyone just by guessing. Unbiased moderators including@epidemia are my last hope to restore the justice by preventing any sort of spam  🙏

Thank you very much! I remember when that happened you helped me a lot @Whited35 and you are the one who made me be aware of this kind of spammers. They will increase in this period because they will not agree to see us earning BTC again and they are banned from their mistakes. I will need your support (opinions) wherever i find any account which i think they have the same writing style so that we can discuss together to find more. evidence. I also appreciate @epidemia and all other moderators for their hard working.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Best topic to discuss ; at beginning of this forum everyone can see who give reputation either positive or negative. Now this feature is visible only to admins and moderators, they do this to prevent revenge between forum members. Spammers will not take rest, there should be a strict system for such scammers giving wrong reputations. 

22 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

we know BTC payment has already started but this time we will not earn easily as it was. We need to write useful posts so that we can receive good reactions and we will be paid both BTC and Talk tokens. The payment per post is 1000 satoshi and we will be paid for only 20 useful posts WITH POSITIVE RATES. 

Yes, payment start will have big impact on wrong reputations. I strongly agree with you that spammers will fetch their posts with positive reputation to get their payments as much as they can. Admin & mods should take steps to reduce forum spamming. 

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Zaino34 said:

@Zaino34 You are right. We must be careful because there are many members who have got banned and they were seniors like us, maybe they may not be happy for us because we are still here and they can create fake accounts to revenge! The only revenge that they can do is to give bad reactions to our posts, doesn't matter they are useful or not.