Brave browser is adding anti-phishing solutions from PhishFort - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Brave browser is adding anti-phishing solutions from PhishFort

brave_icon_512x_twitter.png.772566bb0439c9e2114b7f7dacab3725.png

Are you a privacy-based Brave browser user? If so, here is a piece of good news for you😉
PhishFort, an open-source anti-phishing firm is helping Brave browser users to block the phishing attacks. Previously, it assisted Google to remove 49 malicious chrome extensions. Brave browser has already so many great features like a built-in ad blocker, top-rated privacy, earning BAT tokens while browsing, etc.  
Report suggests, it has 18.3 million monthly active users. What do you think, does this move help Brave browser to get another milestone? 

References:-

• +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 8

That is a good thing to do! Chrome should also do this. There are many scam phishing websites for many crypto related stuffs where many noobs get trapped.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

22 minutes ago, Swapzone said:

That is a good thing to do! Chrome should also do this. There are many scam phishing websites for many crypto related stuffs where many noobs get trapped.

So many malicious Chrome Based extensions already managed to steal the crypto related data from the users. So many features has to be implemented on Chrome browser. Brave browser is already grabbing more attentions of millions user worldwide due to privacy reason. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Brave browser is one of the best browser because we can get more ads by which we can earn more BAT coin and we can easily earn passive income form the brave browser. One thing I like about this browser is it focus on security of the user which is very good.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Brave browser is one the top, best and outstanding browsers. In addition a browser that reward it user's with a token just like Crypto tab browser and others. Introducing anti-phishing feature is a welcome development and a proactive measure taken to keep it user safe and protected.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Brilliant. I have already almost completely moved to brave. Especially in my phone it is fast as ligthning. But old habits die slow and for some reason i am switching off and on from my firefox. All my browsing history is there and it's just handy to get urls fast.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

12 hours ago, rekter said:

Brilliant. I have already almost completely moved to brave. Especially in my phone it is fast as ligthning. But old habits die slow and for some reason i am switching off and on from my firefox. All my browsing history is there and it's just handy to get urls fast.

@rekter I have not tried Brave browser on smartphone yet but on PC, I have already uninstalled Google Chrome to frequently use Brave. Recently, they paid me 89 BATS equivalent to 22.5 USD at the current exchange rate just for viewing the ads. There is built in Tor browser and ad blocker which I love the most. Recent security implementation has made me more happier than anyone else 😜.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Recently, they paid me 89 BATS equivalent to 22.5 USD at the current exchange rate just for viewing the ads. 

Seriously? I am not getting anything, maybe i messed something up, it constantly says that my wallet is not connected or something like that. I thought i have fixed that already by reconnecting it several times but haven't really been paying attention on what's wrong.

image.png.146154059afaa22c910e250b1d2012c2.png

Edited by rekter
  • +3 1

I am using brave browser since long time back. And I'm fully satisfied with their services. The ad blocker works even in YouTube videos which is my favourite thing. As the PhishFort is trusted among Binanace Lab, Paxful and many other big platform in Crypto field. Sure more people will shift from Safari and Chrome to Brave Browser after this assortment.

And I'm also Earnings small amount of Bat every month so it's the best browser ever.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

20 minutes ago, rekter said:

Seriously? I am not getting anything, maybe i messed something up, it constantly says that my wallet is not connected or something like that. I thought i have fixed that already by reconnecting it several times but haven't really been paying attention on what's wrong.

@rekterI barely see this sort of error on Brave browser. Sometime I notice Uphold wallet disconnected but I immediately fix up.You might visit Brave community to find the proper solution for this issue.  Unfortunately, Brave does not equally distribute the ads for the all countries.Lower tier countries are more likely to receive the less ads. Whenever you see the ads, you need to click on them at least to redirect homepage of promoted contents. 

Every time I have been using Brave so that can be a reason, I am getting the more ads everyday. So this is my latest earning stat after cashing out my last earnings from Uphold.

1968679155_Screenshot(23).png.0849cfad079a90e21b3f346606b58c7d.png 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

26 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

.Whenever you see the ads, you need to click on them at least to redirect homepage of promoted contents.  

This must be it. I have had Brave for a year or so now now got barely 1 bat from it. I wasn't really in this for bat tokens but extra money don't hurt so i keep on clicking those ads then.

• +3 1

@Whited35 Thank you for this news, Brave browser is one of my best and am using it. Though for now am i earn nothing from them (already 3 months), i was earning in the past months without any problem but suddenly my earning stopped. There are many complaints about this problem in their community, i see many people returning to chrome!

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

5 minutes ago, rekter said:

This must be it. I have had Brave for a year or so now now got barely 1 bat from it. I wasn't really in this for bat tokens but extra money don't hurt so i keep on clicking those ads then.

@rekter There is multiple ways to earn from Brave browser if you are not getting paid much from ad earnings. You might invite more real friends by using your referral link. For that, you need to be a creator https://creators.brave.com/sign-up . I have verified multiple accounts there and I am getting at least ($5-$20) once in a month. Brave rewards for creators are paid in USD directly to our Uphold wallet. So clearly I love it due to so many reasons 😍. If you have to be busy in front of PC, why not?Free BAT is highly appreciated or not 😉

• +2 1
  • +3 2

These are good improvements to the browser that will help increase its popularity, but I want to add that when using any browser, we must be wary of using any unreliable browsers and stay away as much as possible from unnecessary add-ons, websites and programs.

These add-ons are just a promotion. I tried this browser on the computer and on the mobile phone. It offers similar features to Chrome, but it does not have the level of security there, and these features are not workable in reality, and when I log in to browse some sites about it, it was giving a disconnection despite the availability of the Internet for this The reason you changed it

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The developers of this browser are really smart and have good strategies to improve their services and attract more people allover the world to use their browser daily and earn good amounts of BAT.. these new news would really be useful for all people not just for those who use this browser to earn money in my opinion..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, rekter said:

Brave browser is one the maximum most excellent and outstanding browsers In totaling a browser that reward it user's with a token just like iron browser and cryptotab browser. 

11 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Thank you for this news, Brave browser is one of my best and am using it. Though for now am i earn nothing from them (already 3 months), i was earning in the past months without any problem but suddenly my earning stopped. There are many complaints about this problem in their community, i see many people returning to chrome!

@Calvinpriva Unfortunately, distributing the ads does not only depend on Brave browser. Partner advertising agencies demand Brave to distribute ads to get more traffic from certain geographic regions.Maybe that can be a region you did not received more ads over the last three months. There are multiple earning options still available you might try them. 

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Unfortunately, distributing the ads does not only depend on Brave browser. Partner advertising agencies demand Brave to distribute ads to get more traffic from certain geographic regions.Maybe that can be a region you did not received more ads over the last three months. There are multiple earning options still available you might try them. 

@Whited35 Sure, that may be the reason. But doesn't matter because brave is a good browser that's why am still using it. Yap, there are many ways for earning and my best is trading i don't know if there are other than this. Maybe physical jobs.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As far as i  know brave browser already get     much popularity all over the world becuase this browser has lot of feature than another browser.. It also give us opportunity to earn bat token as you said Which token price also good.. Again now they add new security feature Which is really good step to encourage member more            

• +2 1

9 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

The developers of this browser are really smart and have good strategies to improve their services and attract more people allover the world to use their browser daily and earn good amounts of BAT.. these new news would really be useful for all people not just for those who use this browser to earn money in my opinion..

ofcource , brave browser is really my favourite Wallet , brave browser is best wallet if we need privacy . brave browser also allows us to generate a good imagine through it if we have good amount of refferal .

brave browser always update their system time to time. 

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I really think such anti-phishing step is necessary for the browser that exhibit so much ads; at some point I stopped using the browser for the fear of phishing scams, loosing out on small rewards is better than loosing all I have worked for. 

With this news however, it seems I will have to reconnect to earn BATS. Thank you for this.

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

This browser performs well on the Internet, and I consider it equal in popularity with the Google Chrome browser, thanks to the privileges it possesses, as well as the payment system for users.

4 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yap, there are many ways for earning and my best is trading i don't know if there are other than this. Maybe physical jobs.

@Calvinpriva I mean Brave is itself providing you multiple earning opportunities as I have previously answered here. They are paying me in USD as a creator reward too. You know, referral system is quite complex there. Invited users through referral link have to use  browser for a month to expect a reward for you. 

I stopped using brave browser when they stopped paying or sending me adverts, I have been waiting for so long and nothing literally nothing this is so anoying, the first month they did but not after that and even so the little they gave me worth 14$ I could not withdraw, that was so annoying

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1