Brave browser is adding anti-phishing solutions from PhishFort - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Brave browser is adding anti-phishing solutions from PhishFort

On 1/13/2021 at 4:28 PM, betelihem said:

Oh okay, since cryptotab browser increase there mining profit its worth of trying it, i used to earn from cryptotab but i didn't have referral so it was hard for me, but now i will try it again. thanks

Improved mining algorithm is there on CryptoTab browser which has been previously announced. Yes, if you have more referrals more the revenue will be generated for your favor. 

19 hours ago, Samiranalco said:

highlight that there are ways to obtain a cryptocurrency with this browser the registration process is a bit complicated but later you will be able to earn cryptocurrency just by browsing 

Which sort of registration process is complicated on Brave browser? It is decentralized and crypto wallet is there. Your funds will be sent to Uphold wallet once it is linked with the Brave browser. 

Yes, I use the Brave browser as my daily browser, the features offered by Brave are very good namely blocking malicious ads and ads that pay for BAT tokens will still appear in the Brave browser. Every time we surf on this browser we will get ad payments every 4 times in 1 hour. But unfortunately the BAT token payment is very small and in my opinion not big enough. Even so, I think the Brave browser is good and can be an example of another browser to block malicious ads while providing an opportunity for browser users to receive payment for advertisements.

My friend that is very e helpful for the member of this forum and I want to tell you that you should to you do your work oand one thing more I want to tell you that trading is very important to become rich

• +4 1

15 hours ago, Etudaye1 said:

Brave browser is one of the best browser because we can get more ads by which we can earn more BAT coin and we can easily earn passive income form the brave browser. One thing I like about this browser is it focus on security of the user which is very good..

Oh listen ! Distribution of the ads from the Brave Browser depends on the locations to location. Advertising companies will be looking for the best possible marketplace to distribute their ads to grab the audiences. If you are from the lower tier countries, more likely you will receive less ads while using the Brave browser. 

Yes it definitely an improvement on there existing standards, though I personally I don't use it, but I have many friends who are using it, but just good to have lots of good options to choose from when ever the need to use a browser arises.

20 hours ago, kion said:

Yes it definitely an improvement on there existing standards, though I personally I don't use it, but I have many friends who are using it, but just good to have lots of good options to choose from when ever the need to use a browser arises.

There are so many choices for you to pick the browser but what about security and privacy of your data? Do you have any alternative to offer the top-rated features like Brave browser is currently offering? If yes, let this community to know with some details. 

It is very important to know this browser, as we can now feel safe from trolls, that Google Chrome is a good browser, but sometimes I think that a person needs another browser, and it is important that this browser be safe.

On 3/24/2021 at 10:29 PM, Mohammadnour said:

It is very important to know this browser, as we can now feel safe from trolls, that Google Chrome is a good browser, but sometimes I think that a person needs another browser, and it is important that this browser be safe.

Google chrome does  not have the excellent features like the Brave browser is currently offering. There are several loopholes which have to be fixed on Google Chrome. Brave browser is adding the extra and the best features to allow users to feel more protected while surfing the web and additionally, it is fast, reliable and secure. 

On 3/26/2021 at 4:17 PM, Aboamer said:

Yes, my friend, you are right, many and fraudsters choose many ways to cheat on us and that's what it cost them, but they do it in the end, so we have to stay away from them and be more and more aware of the reality of being crooks. 

If you are a Brave browser user, you might surely love to be on their community https://community.brave.com/. There are so many updates and essential information. If you face any difficulties while using the browser, you can ask questions to the community and community members will offer you the solutions. Yes they have been working to improve their services. 

• +5 1