Brave browser is adding anti-phishing solutions from PhishFort - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Brave browser is adding anti-phishing solutions from PhishFort

Brave browser is a good browser but i am not using that becasue i buy the coins and now i hold that coin in my wallet and i am just waiting for the market bull when it go to high then i sell my coins in a good profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's a great ideas from their side, I must say that the owner of brave browser knows has a priority list as phishing is one of the most random attack that eat more of people's fund than anything.

That's a good innovation

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this browser is carries an active direction towards cryptocurrency, his browser will try to protect you so don't worry about being hacked

• +1 1

Is it possible that we will be more secure using Brave? Phising is a big threat to all of us and the scammers are evolving very fast, perhaps even for those that we think we know how to handle them, we may find problems with some of the new scams they keep producing. I will give brave a good look as I haven't used this browser before.

@Whited35 @annayks @Rosarvx @227plan @Asjumalik

First of all , brave has never rewarded me at any one momennt this is really something wrong and we need to find that key that is effective and wonderfuly so we need to work as hard and find solution in cases that are going to help me in this case, I want to know what is the problem this  is  something am not so good at the story is  is that when you have something working share with everybody this is important

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Kanji said:

@Whited35 @annayks @Rosarvx @227plan @Asjumalik

First of all , brave has never rewarded me at any one momennt this is really something wrong and we need to find that key that is effective and wonderfuly so we need to work as hard and find solution in cases that are going to help me in this case, I want to know what is the problem this  is  something am not so good at the story is  is that when you have something working share with everybody this is important

Brother @Kanji, would you mind to share where you are currently locating now in PM(Privacy issue)? Make sure, you have enabled brave reward option to display ads.The location is the most important to sort out the tier countries. Brave does not offer the more ads to lower tier countries. But, you still have the chances to participate in the Brave Creator reward program. Several options are available there to generate rewards, check that out and let me know. 

• +2 1

To me this is something I tried over and over and it was tough for me @kikifam Brave browser for me has never worked well for me weare all said that it works wellf or every single person to really define the key efforts to it and its  idea that is more ideal for every single person,  I need to understand how brave browser works for me

@Whited35 @glory50 @Glory39 @iloveyobit

Brave browser is really tough because this is one of the greatest place one can be able to earn from especially when ti comes to getting some returns on that Advert thing but today this has become of the things one is not able to understand , because this is really bad,  brave browser , I installed it once, and I know you asked me to check it again but it never worked for me it really never did and so its really difiicult to get on to what is right for me 

• +2 1

I want to use brave browser for earning, i mean i tried so meany times for starting earning from this browser for a long time, but still i didn't start earning from it because of its KYC verification, since i can't provide KYC documents i cant use it.

16 hours ago, Kanji said:

@Whited35 @glory50 @Glory39 @iloveyobit

Brave browser is really tough because this is one of the greatest place one can be able to earn from especially when ti comes to getting some returns on that Advert thing but today this has become of the things one is not able to understand , because this is really bad,  brave browser , I installed it once, and I know you asked me to check it again but it never worked for me it really never did and so its really difiicult to get on to what is right for me 

it works for some poeple , and doesnt work for other exactly like what happend with me , i installed the browser and used it for months but i never get the rewards and later the browser start lagging in my pc so i had to remove it , now i use NBX browser , they have the same idea of brave , you should try it .. 

• +4 1

Brave is one of the best browsers around the world and enjoys wide popularity and spread among internet users. The addition of this feature is a quantum leap for this browser.
The chrome browser should add a similar feature to that to maintain their popularity among crypto workers in order to protect their data and money from fraudsters.

• +4 1

15 hours ago, betelihem said:

I want to use brave browser for earning, i mean i tried so meany times for starting earning from this browser for a long time, but still i didn't start earning from it because of its KYC verification, since i can't provide KYC documents i cant use it.

Brother @betelihem, Brave browser itself does not ask you to verify KYC. However, Uphold wallet is there to ask you KYC verification. Uphold is fully regulated and insured company that's why they demand you to pass KYC to prevent AML from its users. 

Brave is itself a decentralized browser. You have full control over your activities and browsing data while using the Brave browser. 

• +3 1

Thats true this could mean that people get paid well its important to really be good in working and finding its really important to be good in the right effort to the right effort is to be key in finding the best tool the best idea is that when you have brave browser it will effectively keep on sending all this kind of work to which the best idea there is, the brave browser does work @Kanji

• +2 1

If you keep trying harder and improving your browser, BRave may be the favorite browser for those of us who work with cryptocurrencies, because pishing is very frequent by people who want to deceive us, so it is good to have an antivirus to avoid these dangerous pages.

In fact, I always use this browser because of the security protocols it has included, and in addition to being fast and secure, it has a reward system where we can acquire your BAT token simply by using it. Another factor that influences many users prefer Brave is that they are continually making these types of updates, prioritizing the safety and protection of all their customers.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

22 hours ago, Kanji said:

I installed it once, and I know you asked me to check it again but it never worked for me it really never did and so its really difiicult to get on to what is right for me 

Quite confusing! @Kanji Did you mean, previously you got reward but now you are no longer receiving the rewards while using the browser?

43 minutes ago, Barbarellah said:

Another factor that influences many users prefer Brave is that they are continually making these types of updates, prioritizing the safety and protection of all their customers.

Developers are putting their efforts to add extra features on Brave browser. It's  privacy oriented design has attracted a massive amounts of users worldwide in a very short duration that is itself an incredible achievement for Brave software. 

• +2 1

These are really good and very satisfactory things and I hope that they will be successful so that we can get rid of the frauds in the world of encryption, where everyone is afraid for their property from fraudsters and hackers with all safety means, but if such programs and websites are activated, we are safe

7 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Brother @betelihem, Brave browser itself does not ask you to verify KYC. However, Uphold wallet is there to ask you KYC verification. Uphold is fully regulated and insured company that's why they demand you to pass KYC to prevent AML from its users. 

Brave is itself a decentralized browser. You have full control over your activities and browsing data while using the Brave browser. 

Yeah i know the browser can be used without any KYC but i need the Brave browser for earning the token, there are so meany browsers o out there but what i used to nerd from this browser was the free token they give to there users.

• Useful or interesting 1

14 hours ago, Syriana said:

These are really good and very satisfactory things and I hope that they will be successful so that we can get rid of the frauds in the world of encryption, where everyone is afraid for their property from fraudsters and hackers with all safety means, but if such programs and websites are activated, we are safe

Exactly, as they have been constantly working for it for a long time. Track your stat, Brave Browser should have already block a massive number of unwanted trackers.

12 hours ago, betelihem said:

Yeah i know the browser can be used without any KYC but i need the Brave browser for earning the token, there are so meany browsers o out there but what i used to nerd from this browser was the free token they give to there users.

Cryptotab browser can be the next alternative for you if so. They have recently optimized the mining compability through the server. You will be earning real Bitcoin while using that browser. 

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Cryptotab browser can be the next alternative for you if so. They have recently optimized the mining compability through the server. You will be earning real Bitcoin while using that browser. 

Oh okay, since cryptotab browser increase there mining profit its worth of trying it, i used to earn from cryptotab but i didn't have referral so it was hard for me, but now i will try it again. thanks

BRave is a great browser and not only because it rewards with its native cryptocurrency but because of the security and speed that it offers and that it also supports the use of cryptocurrencies, making it safer to use.

Brave is updated every day, and this is very good because this will make it popular, being this something very important for users to start consuming and always using it because in fact this browser is already very good.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Because of its privacy and also because of the features. This means entering the war between google and I mean that the number can become even greater than that. It is also fast, despite relying on additives, but it does not change in terms of speed.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Yes, I use it from time to time, but I am used to using another browser, but I recommend using it as it is smooth and easy to use and is very safe

• +1 1

There are many programs that help us complete projects, trade and work in general in the field of cryptocurrencies and this is what makes it easier for us to work as we strive to increase our facilities more and more.

• +3 1