Guy's let's grow Cryptotalk Forum for more Signature Campaigns. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Guy's let's grow Cryptotalk Forum for more Signature Campaigns.

On 9/9/2020 at 7:08 PM, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva BTT forum is becoming more commercialized platform than an actual online forum. If you participate in some discussion threads, there will be mostly irony words from some members. So many moderators but I do not think they are controlling the chaos. At least moderators on this forum are controlling everything according to forum rules.  

And in addition, unlike CryptoTalk, BitcoinTalk forum. Earning through signature campaign or any type of campaign seems to be only for established members, members who have been in the forum for long and high reputations; something we all enjoyed here irrespective. 

Getting more campaigns will be matter of time, the forum is barely a year old. More development incoming.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, such campaigns will give us a lot of money, but we must pay more attention to the forum and the quality of the publications that are written by members, especially new members.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The higher ranks on bitcointalk are getting good payments for each week as it seems from this post. I hope that this forum can help the hither ranked members profit too and perhaps I will be one too in the future. I have seen a signature campaign running from nominex and I hope there will be more at the time I reach a high rank.

• +2 1

Yes my friend, I think we should all cooperate so that this forum is the best. There are many here who have no intention of making this forum better. Therefore, some members seek to offend the spread of spam and negative ratings.We have to be serious and honest in this forum in order to reach satisfactory results for all.

• +3 1

On 9/8/2020 at 8:46 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Anyone who knows Bitcointalk forum knows this, they have many signature campaigns and i think it's because they have many members (though they've decrease). But their signature campaigns are very profitable because they pay good amount and you need to have a full member rank or more to earn good.

Do you believe if Cryptotalk forum will keep growing we will have many signature campaigns and the earnings will increase? (more earnings, more rules). I want to tell you one thing, yes we will have MANY signature campaigns but we need to be very patient. We are now less than 300K members so we need to introduce cryptotalk forum to our friends so that we can increase and attract advertisers (Don't forget Talk token price will depend on advertisers) and advertisers needs millions of traffic.

Just imagine, now you have 1000 posts and advertisers maybe are ready to pay you $15 weekly as full member to rent your avatar and signature! Now, if you will be patient and keep growing with the forum until it reaches 1M members! How many posts would you have? What would your rank be? And how much your signature space and avatar will be worth to an advertiser? Now you got me. So be patient and help the forum to grow for many benefits.

Don't worry, we can reach million members in one year if we will advertise Cryptotalk forum together as one team! Let's put hatred aside, put the jealousy of rank aside, and work together because we will all benefit. Just follow the forum rules and you will be a Cryptotalk forum member until to the end! Invest in Cryptotalk forum, invest in Talk tokens.

Bitcointalk Signature Campaigns!

Signatures.JPG.2a37780190004cb5f2932e882dc17005.JPG

You are right @Calvinpriva,the advertisers will pay the forum more if there are more members or traffic here to see their advertisements or signatures. Bitcointalk is an old website and as it is old it contains many members so that's why there are more signature campaigns there.As for cryptotalk ,it has been almost one year  for this website and it remarkably contains more than 300K members ,which is a great achievement.If this website stays for two or three more years ,which it will in the market ,millions of members will join this forum and there will be more profit here in this forum than Bitcointalk. Have a nice day and stay safe.

• +3 1

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

24 minutes ago, Flying11Horse said:

You are right @Calvinpriva,the advertisers will pay the forum more if there are more members or traffic here to see their advertisements or signatures. Bitcointalk is an old website and as it is old it contains many members so that's why there are more signature campaigns there.As for cryptotalk ,it has been almost one year  for this website and it remarkably contains more than 300K members ,which is a great achievement.If this website stays for two or three more years ,which it will in the market ,millions of members will join this forum and there will be more profit here in this forum than Bitcointalk. Have a nice day and stay safe.

@Flying11Horse I agree with you! If cryptotalk will grow there will be more profit here because it's an easy forum to use if you will follow the rules. Cryptotalk theme is very easy for anyone to use when you compare it to bitcointalk theme and other things like receiving merits.

• +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The level of our seriousness in this forum is what will actually determine the creation of more earning opportunities that we will get to see in this forum so let's try by all means to give this forum the best we know in this field so that the administration will be happy with us which can make them open the signature campaign in the forum, so let's work together and take the forum to the next level.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/9/2020 at 4:21 PM, Tunuu said:

Yes we can grow this forum together and attract advertisers. When we reach 1000,000 members i will celebrate for sure because it is a big number. What am trying now is to work hard so i can be benefited when more campaigns starts.

We really have to give the best of our knowledge towards making good quality posts in the sections on the forum because only by that we can be able to remain and grow together with forum because on number of users i think we are nothing less than 200,000 presently and i believe we can reach 300,000 when trading of talkcoin start in October.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I agree, but if you look at the start date of BitcoinTalk, which is 2009 until now 11 years, they did not reach this easily, either "cryptotalk" it will take years to reach this and I see a great achievement from the members in this forum, which will accelerate this!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes definitely we will grow our crypto talk forum like bitcoin talk .As much it will be popular more will be signature campaigns. And more will be earning on this forum.

• +1 1

It is certain that one day this forum will become the most successful forum and people will be able to earn a good amount of money from this forum. And it is possible that this forum will offer a full-time job instead of a part-time job. All we have to do is work hard. Hopefully we will all one day make good money from this forum as well as learn about cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This great forum is gradually increasing in population day by day and i believe we shall soon reach 1 million in registered members which will enable us get more chances of earning in the forum but we also have to play a vital role by advertising the name of this forum to some of our friends and family. With this signature campaign we can earn more money compared to the earning we are getting now so let's hope for that to happen soon partners.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well explained, I guess we need like this type of campaign here, I have tried many times to rent my signature, but I couldn't. I have seen some high ranked members doing it, but  nobody explains how it is done. It will be more profitable for all to have in here, I hope down the future we have it here.

• +2 2

"We grow by lifting others"

1 hour ago, Solex said:

This great forum is gradually increasing in population day by day and i believe we shall soon reach 1 million in registered members which will enable us get more chances of earning in the forum but we also have to play a vital role by advertising the name of this forum to some of our friends and family. With this signature campaign we can earn more money compared to the earning we are getting now so let's hope for that to happen soon partners.

Yes my friend we can earn some extra money working in thesame forum if the campaign happens to be introduced to us but i think it will take longer time before it is introduced here because this forum is not that populated like bitcointalk.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

A motivational talk, very welcome, we can do this together, as the writer said , let try and get more people involve , many can do well in this forum but are not aware and some aren't oriented about it, nice one .let grow together

• +2 1

On 9/8/2020 at 11:46 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Do you believe if Cryptotalk forum will keep growing we will have many signature campaigns and the earnings will increase?

I think it's a yes. I believe that there's a lot of space and time for the forum to grow and become popular. It will take time so we need to wait. I think that bitcointalk forum is also like us before. And I think we will be like that someday.

• +2 1

to make this forum grow a lot we need to put money aside and think about helping each other by sharing good information. We have to attract more cryptocurrency related business sites and for that it will not be an easy task, I believe that the instant that many altcoin creators start posting their ANN Thread on this forum everything will change for the better

• +2 1
  • +3 1

@Red-Jones I also think Cryptotalk needs some promation or we can say cryptotalk need a Good amount of traffic for signature campaign here .

there is really great chance That cryptotalk come closer to bitcointalk as a result we will see Good signature campaign here .

• +2 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

19 hours ago, el-Muhammady said:

Yes my friend we can earn some extra money working in thesame forum if the campaign happens to be introduced to us but i think it will take longer time before it is introduced here because this forum is not that populated like bitcointalk.

You are right the forum is still growing in terms of population and it is growing faster because we currently above 200,000 which is to tell us that the forum is getting new users everyday and soon we shall be like bitcointalk.

• +2 2

The signature campaign would be beneficial I believe and currently let's continue inviting more members to the forum and tell them the benefits of being here while working on our publications so that we reach high ranks and benefit more from the signature campaign when it comes.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think it would be a very beneficial thing for everyone in this forum but as you indicated we are still very little to create these campaigns I share your advice to bring people to the forum I personally I am doing it, we will grow together to improve and take the forum to another level 

I hope that signature campaigns become a feature within this forum as well. In fact there are many times that i have considered joining the bitcointalk forum in order to build up a reputation there and get paid for the signature campaigns, however i have spent a lot of time building myself up in this forum and i hope to continue to do so here and focus my efforts here. I think that a signature campaign will be of great benefit to the users and the owners of this forum and will also be able to encourage the users to be more active and to continue to promote the forum to other potential members. Furthermore, it will increase our earning potential here which is a definite bonus especially for those that rely on their earnings here to a large extent. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have a question about this table of payments on the bitcointalk forum. Is these prices about payments for each post the members there make or the weekly? This is some good extra income but $100 every week for a top member to promote a website maybe low isn't it? I don't know how many there are in bitcointalk but it can be not this many legendary.

• +2 2

On 9/9/2020 at 4:49 PM, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Maybe, forum administrators are working very hard to ban the scammers. The case is quite different on this forum. We can expect the more members here but scammers come with multi-accounts to get the wrong benefits. I am pretty much sure CryptoTalk forum always wants to welcome the real members with constructive ideas. Case is utterly different on Bitcointalk forum. I do not think they ban the multi accounts of BTT forum.

The challenges crypto talk is encountering is high rate of spammers and multi account users that is what the admins are working towards but I believe they also have plan for  signature campaign ahead in the future gradually much innovations will be introduce in the forum, our job is to render a good services to the forum so that we can grow it together.

• +2 1