Understanding how a simple trade works - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Understanding how a simple trade works

To understand a trade in question, it goes first from a technical analysis, this means that simplicity is in what you find, supports, resistances, volume, intention and tendency of the market, which tries to transmit the market.
If you enter a major support you have a 90 chance that your trade will be successful, mix this with the idea of managing your patience because to operate a market that is usually chaos, first operate your psychology and financial education, practice all possible strategies without many complications, the more simple and objective your way of operating your trade will be simple but effective.

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Keith700 said:

To understand a trade in question, it goes first from a technical analysis, this means that simplicity is in what you find, supports, resistances, volume, intention and tendency of the market, which tries to transmit the market.
If you enter a major support you have a 90 chance that your trade will be successful, mix this with the idea of managing your patience because to operate a market that is usually chaos, first operate your psychology and financial education, practice all possible strategies without many complications, the more simple and objective your way of operating your trade will be simple but effective.

I am trying to comprehend your statement to apply those things when I do the actual trade with this concepts of your tips. But psychology implementation, isn't it will be hard to apply that or you mean common sense must need to be apply?

13 hours ago, cryptokram said:

I am trying to comprehend your statement to apply those things when I do the actual trade with this concepts of your tips. But psychology implementation, isn't it will be hard to apply that or you mean common sense must need to be apply?

I mean common sense, simplicity.
If you start thinking a lot about how an operation is going to continue, you can be destined to constant failure, now, with common sense and a little clear mentality you can easily operate without complications, that already depends on you directly, on how you are trained For that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Trading is crystal clear image while seeing it if you know what is best time to buy and where to buy then it will give you crystal clear profit too 

Good Luck 
Thanks

Edited by sayyedraza
  • +1 1

On 10/21/2019 at 6:44 PM, sayyedraza said:

Trading is crystal clear image while seeing it if you know what is best time to buy and where to buy then it will give you crystal clear profit too 

Good Luck 
Thanks

It can also be interpreted as a mirror of your psychological state, where you rush or wait, few people denote this and it would be very understandable to many traders.
Of course you put it as a buy or sell but behind that decision there is a psychological state that will tell you what to do respectively, because everything starts from the inside out and not from the outside in.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/20/2019 at 8:09 AM, Keith700 said:

I agree that the more simple the strategy and analysis we use, the more effective it will be to get profits. Too much analysis will make us confused in determining the strategy when going to trade

• +1 1

On 10/20/2019 at 9:51 AM, Smartxh said:

If a reader can determine both the support and resistance, I think he will be go to go and even if he can identify when the support or resistance will break

You are right but for that every trader need some extra knowledge and also how to analyze the market so they can do the proper trading.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

you make it so easly haha , but its not easy to understand just with words , new traders have to get experience , first they have to learn trading basics and second they have to try it in the market .

• +1 2

Thats make a sense buddy, because a lot of trader not using their analyze, but only expectation, so, there are so many trader loss fund because careless about price prediction. The worst is when no self control in every trade, greedy, dear of lose, revenge will affect traders

• +1 1

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

For beginners, it is important to study the types of trading before you start trading. Many newcomers make a fatal mistake, trying to simultaneously use different trading principles in terms of methodology. As a result, some trading options begin to contradict each other and this prevents successful profit from the transaction. In addition, for each type of trading, different methods of analysis and planning are used.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

pxf.jpg

The biggest thing you have to pay attention to when trading is the price. Some of the market prices are too high, you should wait until it comes down a bit before you buy. I know a lot of traders are eager to buy and sell, but you shouldn't risk it if the price is over market value.

Go with your gut instinct or if you don't trust that go with the majority. Look at the price and see what is the median price everyone is settling on, and go with that. Trading is hard, but losing a ton of money is harder. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, on1k3n said:

The biggest thing you have to pay attention to when trading is the price. Some of the market prices are too high, you should wait until it comes down a bit before you buy. I know a lot of traders are eager to buy and sell, but you shouldn't risk it if the price is over market value.

Go with your gut instinct or if you don't trust that go with the majority. Look at the price and see what is the median price everyone is settling on, and go with that. Trading is hard, but losing a ton of money is harder. 

The price is the most basic and realistic indicator, the price action combines many traders if they cannot correctly catalyze what the market is trying to convey, the best thing for a novice trader is to practice with simple techniques and develop them as much as possible.

• +1 1

28 minutes ago, Keith700 said:

The price is the most basic and realistic indicator, the price action combines many traders if they cannot correctly catalyze what the market is trying to convey, the best thing for a novice trader is to practice with simple techniques and develop them as much as possible.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Starting out with penny coins is the easiest way to learn how to trade. Most new traders go straight to Bitcoin or Ethereum, but I would try something like Egold, 0xd, or TVT. Something to get your feet wet, then try the big boys. 

Of course I want to understand how simple trading works, because I want to learn trading, so I can understand how to trade easily, in my opinion simple trading is very interesting to try.

I believe you are very experienced in trading both in forex and cryptocurrency, so you can control your emotions and patience. But for beginners to manage patience is very hard. 

On 10/20/2019 at 8:09 AM, Keith700 said:

What is meant by major support? That is no longer simple for technical analysis, management, psychology, market movements and strategy. What you say is not simple but the right trade works, this is very complex to do. Making technical analysis does have to look at resistance, connection, volume and some things that you say, especially with the existing technical analysis we have to decide on the right strategy.

• +2 1

23 minutes ago, ako lng toh said:

Yes, i agree with what you said. To also understand how trading works,  they can watch it in youtube and they can easily understand how trading works. 

Yes i agree with you because based on my experience watching on YouTube is the really best and easiest way on how can we learn thing we don't know. 

In fact, it is quite easy to trade, because you do not need to calculate as a mathematician the exact strategy of growth or fall of the coin, not well, of course it can be calculated somehow, but it will take a lot of time, and not the fact that everything will go as you wrote.

I personally got used to trading for a long time, because in my time there were no courses, no useful tutorials, there were only some dry articles through which I squeezed the maximum. Now everything has become much easier and more accessible.

There's no such thing called simple trading. in trading you must have the knowlegde. so you must understand how it works in crypto trading. so theres is no simple way to trade. 

The simplest explanation in trading is buy low and sell high, for me that is the simpliest explanation i can said, but if it sounds easy but its not. trading is really a tough thing to do and learn. so in able to learn crypto trading i always seek knowledge into this kind of forums.

You don’t need to know all of the technical details of how to buy and sell the cryptocurrency, but having a basic understanding of how the markets works is important for an investor.learn from youtube ,books or experts.

There is a lot of tips to use in trade to help you  succeed all your trade but there is some effect in trade to be afraid and greedy and have a strong psychology to wait and stay in trade 

• +1 2

Thanks for sharing this article i think this is very informative article beginners can learn much by reading such articles stretgies are very important in trading and it give good profit thanks for sharing your stretgy with the community

• +1 1