Hating cryptocurrencies for your own mistakes! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Hating cryptocurrencies for your own mistakes!

Yes, I believe in you. Your future in cryptocurrencies world is based on how you handle your crypto. Sometimes, we think that things is bad for us but we do not know that maybe it is because on how to use it or handle. Maybe the wrong is our doings not the crypto itself. I do have also know some people who earn good profit because of crypto. Trading and Investing is one the keys

• +2 1

Yea, we need to invest only what we can afford to lose, therefore if we do indeed lose, we do not care and do not blame "crypto " for being a scam.

People need to take responsibility.

• -1 1

Yes some people hate cryptoword just it turnout negative and it is only due to lack or insufficient of crypto knowledge i hurge every who wamt to dive in to cryptoword should have to hold patient.

• +1 1

You should not hate cryptocurrencies when you are the one who makes the mistake never do that because cryptocurrencies are not to blame when I have a mistake I admit it was my fault and I never blamed cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Definitely people complaining about crypto because of their own failures should get to learn more about risk management and investment in general, that would be the only way for them to be truly responsible for their investment decisions and would lead them to better value their profits and learn from their mistakes. 

Edited by Jromz
repeated word
  • +2 1

For me cryptocurrency is an advantage, I am very happy to know about cryptocurrency and be able to benefit from it. I can work in crypto trading, quite profit, if I trade wrong and suffer losses it is not the fault of cryptocurrency but my own fault. If someone hates cryptocurrency because they have a loss, and they hate crypto, I think it's your fault.

• +2 2

I suggest everyone to watch a movie named SCAM 92. You will understand so much about the market. Basically they have focused on stocks trading and money market but it's very much similar to crypto market. No doubt you will face failure. Whenever you start in something, you are not going to get promoted continously. Its very well explained in the movie that trading is not a luck game. 

There are numbers of people who have lost believe in crypto. It's not there fault, they may have thought that they will make a good profit but ends up loosing there asset.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/26/2020 at 7:23 AM, Ridam said:

The main reason for the people loss in Crypto currency is that they think Crypto is overnight millionaire scheme and they got such offers at the beginning from scammmers and fall into the trap lossing all the investment.

We must take as the way of work and provide our enough time for research and analysis. If you use 10x leverage while starting trade sure you may loss all your funds. So start after gaining enough knowledge and start with small investment for your best.

@Ridamyes my friend most of the members have the same issue which have to face a loss in the cryto currencies. Actually it happens to your own mistakes but they blamed to cryptotalk. And most of the members love this site. And in future these digital currencies will be dominated over forex trading.

You are right mate, some people still don't believe in cryptocurrency, while some people think cryptocurrency can make them rich within a short period of time. Before investing in cryptocurrency you have to make sure you have knowledge about it. 

• +2 1

Certainly, those who consider cryptocurrencies like gambling will lose in the end because they go the wrong way. As you mentioned, cryptocurrencies are like any other business or trade. You have to learn the origins of trade well before you start trading, but if you risk your money without learning the basic principles and acquiring Some experience you are sure to lose in the end.

• +2 2
  • +4 1

Crypto is very okay and there is no one tricking another. The prices are very volatile and so that also increase your chance of losing or gaining. So this is a very risky sector and you should really have a second thought before coming into it.

Yeah that's true, but we cannot pleased everyone to love and adopt crypto. There are still people that are close minded and do not look to the good side of crypto. All we need to do is spread our experiences and learnings in crypto community so that many people will also learn about it.

• +1 1

Certainly because you can transfer all your money to 0 if you do not set a specific plan in the field of digital currencies and you can invest money in a currency and that currency becomes always in decline. It is sad, and so you hate this field and grow

• +2 1

I believe that if you are going to invest with cryptocurrencies first, you have to investigate a little to avoid the losses, but as you mentioned in your post, I have also benefited from earning crypto and it has generated profits.

• +2 1

Any field, if you allocate time and your mind with it, you will become an expert in it and make good profits. This is not a matter of discussion. But as long as some are being destroyed because they did not get anything from this field, it is because they did not work in the right way, and it is assumed that only through some moves will he become rich no one became rich between night and day. But by overcoming some difficulties and working from mistakes and loss.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I totally agreed with what you said about bad investment in cryptocurrency which at the end makes you loose your money. Instead of instigating crypto why not find a good investment and invest in it, by so doing you will definitely gain more and profit from it.

• +1 1

On 8/25/2020 at 5:04 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Many people have been complaining and saying cryptocurrencies are bad and can give you poverty. It is true, and I will not deny it! But they get that perspective from their own mistakes because I personally and some other people see cryptocurrencies good and can give us wealth.

The problem is, some people consider cryptocurrencies as a lucky thing to give them money, and that is the biggest mistake they make! Cryptocurrencies are like any other business when you decide to use them for investment, they have profits and sometimes losses, and it's the same in normal businesses.

So before hating cryptocurrencies, try to identify your mistakes first. You can’t love the crypto world if you don’t have crypto education, if you don’t have patience, if you don’t have financial discipline and if you continue to be a complaining person without identifying your mistakes.

Conclusion:

Cryptocurrencies can really make you poor if you misuse them, but they can make you rich in 50% or more if you use them properly. So, instead of hating crypto for your own mistakes, decide to find the right path that will make you realize its value and its importance in your life.

It is bad for those people who invest money in crypto before knowing much about it. They greed for a free profit and want to be rich overnight. You should feel the market and then you will say it is good and it can remove poverty.

Yes i think it is own mistakes using cryptocurrency and even hating. All currencies in the world is very awesome but crypto is more awosome. Crypto is more save if it is in your wallet and more active. It is transfer more quickly than the others.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes mate i have also heard from some of my friends about this. But i continued in crypto. My personal experience is i am having enough money from Cryptocurrency. It is also helping me during thia pandemic. It is true that crypto depends on our knowledge. How we are gonna use it and how we can make profit from it. Without any knowledge we will lose money for sure sooner or later. But with right choice and knowledge crypto can make is wealthy. I believe it.

• +2 1

On 8/25/2020 at 4:04 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Many people have been complaining and saying cryptocurrencies are bad and can give you poverty. It is true, and I will not deny it! But they get that perspective from their own mistakes because I personally and some other people see cryptocurrencies good and can give us wealth.

The problem is, some people consider cryptocurrencies as a lucky thing to give them money, and that is the biggest mistake they make! Cryptocurrencies are like any other business when you decide to use them for investment, they have profits and sometimes losses, and it's the same in normal businesses.

So before hating cryptocurrencies, try to identify your mistakes first. You can’t love the crypto world if you don’t have crypto education, if you don’t have patience, if you don’t have financial discipline and if you continue to be a complaining person without identifying your mistakes.

Conclusion:

Cryptocurrencies can really make you poor if you misuse them, but they can make you rich in 50% or more if you use them properly. So, instead of hating crypto for your own mistakes, decide to find the right path that will make you realize its value and its importance in your life.

Peoples make loss in the market and they blame on the crypto market becasue they make loss but this is not true they make loss becasue of their own mistake to buy the fake coin or send the coins in a fake exchange. These are the main reason of loss.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/27/2020 at 7:26 AM, magd said:

For me, my personal experience was wonderful with cryptocurrencies because it helped me enter this field and my financial situation became better than before. Your words regarding bad use are correct, so bad use causes loss

It is common to talk badly about a business that did not work out for you, because you did not prepare. Because you made bad choices. Now if anything critpmonedas have shown, it is that they have left significant profits to those who have dedicated time and capital. And that's why it leads online revenue globally.

• +2 1

It is hard to find own mistakes so we need someone to identify our mistakes that is where the real trader or the expert comes out who teaches you how to trade.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Let us not blame cryptocurrencies for this mistakes we have done. It is your own fault so why go blaming them for something they did not do? You were the one who did not good and so do not go hating them and appreciate them since they are giving you a chance to repeat again.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

There is a lot of income to be made from cryptocurrency but people hate it because they can't work well and get paid for what they do on their own. Then they start hating those who blame themselves and don't work here.  can earn good amount.

• +2 2

Like I used to do but cryptocurrencies never hated me and it has always accepted me even when I lose then it will give me profit next time and this is how I make my motivation even I have loosed while trading. Keep patience then you can do anything but if you don't have patience then cryptocurrencies is not for you.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

BetFury