Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

I see my friend and i like how you explain that difference between that two of this forum. I heard a lot about bitcointalk but i don't have have any idea about that but now reading your topic was a very big help for me so that i can know how things going on there and like what you've said for us beginners we must stay on this forum and I agree on that too because this forum is more friendly than bitcoin talk because here when we reach 100 post we start getting pay and we have only 2 language here but in that forum there is a lot of steps before you get pay and have a lot of language.

• +1 4
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/6/2020 at 12:05 PM, Moontong said:

I have seen many people here asking about other things to do to earn money online and many people are suggesting the bitcointalk, which is a good suggestion and that is pretty much related to this forum. In this thread, I will gong to compare both cryptotalk and bitcointak.

Differences

Cryptotalk

1. Crypto talk gives us profit whenever we reach the 100 posts.

2. We are not allowed to create multiple accounts here.

3. We don't need to apply in the campaign to get paid here.

4. We have only 2 languages here.

5. You can delete your own topic here.

Bitcointalk

1. We can't earn money here even though we reach 100 posts, we should apply first in a campaign before we get paid, there is different payment for different rank levels. You may also join some bounties there to get paid.

2. You are allowed to have multiple accounts but you are prohibited to join it all in one campaign.

3. Strictly maintain the good grammar of every content.

4. There are many languages in bitcointalk.

5. You are not allowed to delete your own topic.

Similarities

1. Both can earn while posting,

2. Both are good for gaining and sharing knowledge.

3. There are many admins or moderators that maintain the quality of the content.

4. Both have many similarities with its features, like a search engine, replying to the topics, quoting, locking the topic, many sections, etc.

Both forums are good, but id you are a beginner of the crypto world, it is better for you to stay here first because it's more complicated in the bitcointalk.

Well you said nothing but the plain facts because am exposed to Bitcoin talk and know how the system work.

Wonderful post worth of giving the highest like of reputation, because it has clear and add much more experience to me personally, thank you for sharing this useful information, keep doing the good job.

Edited by Guru2050
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Thank you for the comparison that you have made between these two big forums. I think that these are two of the biggest pay per post forums, and in my opinion, i would still think that cryptotalk will be better for new users. From my understanding you need to make a lot of posts on bitcointalk forum in order to up your reputation and be eligible for payments for your posts and for signature campaigns. This can make it quite time consuming. Also, this forum provides you with much knowledge on crypto that you can then use later on as a means to develop your credibility on bitcointalk. 

• +1 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 8/7/2020 at 1:39 AM, Moaz said:

It is a very important post for members who always ask what is the difference between CryptoTalk and Bitecointalk, for me I prefer CryptoTalk because it is easy to use and you can make good profits and also learn and increase your knowledge about the crypto world

Same here I much prefer here because it's the first I discovered before bitcointalk and cryptotalk really helps me when I'm lack in knowledge when I'm a newbie here. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

When Crypto talk is also a campaign. I think if we completed more than hundred post and then we link yobit there is no payment. So the people who are not knowing about the earning opportunity of Crypto talk will miss it. And as we are not able to create new account so we will miss the earning opportunity.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

Bitcointalk is good side to earn profits but I think cryptotalk is very popular to people to make a post and get payment,to me I prefer this forum maka post to earn profits because I think bitcointalk require long character of words to get payment  

Yes that's true, bitcointalk requires long text depends on the campaign that you have joined unlike to this forum wherein we are only required to create content with more than 100 characters. But always make it useful don't add any unnecessary information.

• +1 2

On 8/7/2020 at 11:28 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Same here I much prefer cryptotalk because it's very easy to use and understand although beginners don't have enough knowledge they will easily learn and adapt here. In addition cryptotalk is very safe and we can put our trust when it comes to how they handle members and our private information. 

I haven't work for bitcointalk but I think cryptotalk is much easier and even all the members are sharing and giving feedbacks in even a simple topic and the moderators of this forum is more active and this forum was one the best platform where we could earn bitcoin even with simple knowledge about crypto but now the payment has changed to talk token.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

I think the only edge BitcoinTalk forum has over CryptoTalk is the popularity it has gained in the cryptocurrency community being the first and most used crypto forums. Lately, there has been more performing forums with quality contents, more decentralised too. With the proposed addition of regional languages, it will help this forum a lot that we will be very proud to be earlier members compared to BitcoinTalk.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I tried to work on the BitcoinTalk site, but I found it more difficult there. As for CryptoTalk, everything was easier and this is what makes me place this site in the first place

• +1 3

Nice information, all are good forums  but i think Cryptotalk is more easier to use and even to earn than Bitcointalk. Bitcointalk will be good if they use a modern theme and change their rules and make them a bit easy.

• +1 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

As for me these 2 sites is a good duo, one is a good addition to another. Bitcoitalk has more well-experienced people and there are a lot of bounties where you can participate, but cryptotalk has big potential and lets newbies to know what cryptocurrency is 

• +1 2

On 8/8/2020 at 2:44 PM, Moontong said:

some of the topics here are easy to understand unlike to the bitcointalk wherein most of the topic is complicated and hard to understand.

Not complicated its just we can't easily relate in Bitcointalk if you are new in Cryptocurrency. Unlike in this platform that can teach you one by one just reading in the beginners section, that is why this is so user friendly. 

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

13 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Nice information, all are good forums  but i think Cryptotalk is more easier to use and even to earn than Bitcointalk. Bitcointalk will be good if they use a modern theme and change their rules and make them a bit easy.

If we are talking about earnings, I think bitcointak is better because once you get high rank there you can earn more than $80, that's is why if you enter the forum of bitcointalk you need to be patient because ranking up there is not easy because of the merit system.

• +1 1

On 8/7/2020 at 1:01 AM, Honny143 said:

I heard bitcointalk information in this forum through our member, personally I didn't use bitcointalk but you're topic gives a  perfect view to know this site, it seems both forums similar knowledge purpose in this era no one works without earning, in this point of view cryptotalk one step ahead, because in this forum we don't need any rank to earn and this forum gives learning experience at the same time.

Same here I never tried or I never use bitcoin talk because I'm already contented on the knowledge that I can learn from here and I want to make cryptotalk to improve more so it can reach or surpass bitcointalk someday. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

9 hours ago, Wajdd said:

thank you

but I have a question

I'm beginner so I have to publish 100 posts, but only 20 posts per day are allowed.

and this will take a long time to start earning money.

The newbie should be allowed to publish more posts.

Welcome to the forum buddy, that is true you have to complete first the first 100 posts before you earn money, you are only limited to create 20 posts per day because you are still a newbie but once you reach the 100 posts you may now post with a maximum of 50 posts per day.

20 posts per day are enough for you to explore things here in this forum, don't make things rush.

• +1 2

I have heard much about bitcoin talk though I didn't give it a try because I'm satisfied with what i find here in cryptotalk forum about knowledge of crypto and more earnings just what I have been yawning for it's for this reason I will continue loving this forum.

• +1 2

On 8/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, Tine0313 said:

This is a good information. I like how you compare the two sites it is a big help for beginners to easily distinguish the the two sites and which is harder to work on it. 

For me it's more than easier being here than in bitcointalk because someone told me that in bitcointalk really needs many knowledge about cryptoworld and experiences. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

On 8/10/2020 at 11:45 PM, Dark_Sky said:

For me it's more than easier being here than in bitcointalk because someone told me that in bitcointalk really needs many knowledge about cryptoworld and experiences. 

Same thing here. My friend which was the one who told me to join here also said there's another site where we can earn but it needs a lot of experience and knowledge about crypto if i want to join there. So i prefer this Cryptotalk since it is beginner friendly.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

29 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

Same thing here. My friend which was the one who told me to join here also said there's another site where we can earn but it needs a lot of experience and knowledge about crypto if i want to join there. So i prefer this Cryptotalk since it is beginner friendly.

The same thing with me, I enter cryptocurrency because of my friend who told me the things that I can have when working in cryptocurrency and she also recommends this forum and bitcointalk where I can earn money and gain knowledge as well.

• +3 2

1 minute ago, Moontong said:

The same thing with me, I enter cryptocurrency because of my friend who told me the things that I can have when working in cryptocurrency and she also recommends this forum and bitcointalk where I can earn money and gain knowledge as well.

We have same experience buddy, the cryptotalk is much easier to use than bitcointalk though bitcointalk paying higher its users but it need a lot of knowledge and correct use of grammar when working there.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

3 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

We have same experience buddy, the cryptotalk is much easier to use than bitcointalk though bitcointalk paying higher its users but it need a lot of knowledge and correct use of grammar when working there.

That's true, bitcoin talk is very strict on grammar but actually, you can still join their forum even though you're not good in English but the bad side there is if you can construct well English grammar then you cant gain merits as well which is important to rank up there.

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Moontong said:

That's true, bitcoin talk is very strict on grammar but actually, you can still join their forum even though you're not good in English but the bad side there is if you can construct well English grammar then you cant gain merits as well which is important to rank up there.

Yes, for now i only sticks with this Cryptotalk until i a lot improve my English skills. For now i also search, read more articles about Cryptocurrency and blockchain before trying to join Bitcointalk.

• +5 1

On 8/7/2020 at 3:30 PM, Tine0313 said:

This is a good information. I like how you compare the two sites it is a big help for beginners to easily distinguish the the two sites and which is harder to work on it. 

Much better to work here because although we don't have too much knowledge we can still learn a lot unlike bitcointalk which needs to have too much knowledge before you can earn. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

On 8/8/2020 at 2:44 PM, Moontong said:

That's true, for all the beginners of the crypto world, if you are new withcryptocurrencyy its better to join firs this forum compared to bitcointalk because this forum is suitable for all the beginner as some of the topics here are easy to understand unlike to the bitcointalk wherein most of the topic is complicated and hard to understand.

Well, there's a lot of platforms here in cryptocurrency and they didn't easily to look for this forum because they're just new member, they didn't know this forum yet, so all we need to do is to spread more by promoting this forum by many people.

On 8/8/2020 at 4:26 PM, DiamondBit said:

With more ranks, will be more payment, bitcointalk is hard to make sure that payment is sufficient. It I the highest pay in forum in the world. 

Well, that's true mate, bitcointalk forum is having a highly paid for their members because all of members there are quality posters, they're paying their members in terms of ranks which is mentioned above and it depends to your rank how much profit you can get.