Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

20 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

it needs a lot of experience and knowledge about crypto if i want to join there.

Yes mate because in that forum, all of the members have a sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency so that there's no low quality in the said forum.

• +4 1

No one has ever told me about Bitcointalk

I have read your topic and become familiar with it

As I said in the article, Crypto is better for us than bitcointalk

As I said, we are beginners and do not know much, so we must stay in this forum to gain more knowledge

• +1 2

6 minutes ago, Ashsh said:

No one has ever told me about Bitcointalk

I have read your topic and become familiar with it

As I said in the article, Crypto is better for us than bitcointalk

As I said, we are beginners and do not know much, so we must stay in this forum to gain more knowledge

Well that is only the basic information that we can have about the bitcointalk because I am not that too good about that forum. I agree that this forum is much better especially for the people who are new with the crypto world.

31 minutes ago, emon07 said:

Yes, for now i only sticks with this Cryptotalk until i a lot improve my English skills paying their members in terms of ranks which is mentioned above and it depends to your rank how much profit you can get...

That is a good intention buddy, this crypto talk will help us to improve our English grammar which is really good for us. Learning good grammar will help us a lot especially if we want to find some other crypto-related jobs.

11 minutes ago, JohanDonne said:

Yes bitcointalk is little different from cryptotalk and there is certain difficulties in earning there, you need to prove yourself before you can start getting paid.

That's true, you won't earn from bitcointalk if you are a wonky newbie because you need to rank up for at least a member rank so you can apply on a specific campaign or in any bounties. The higher your rank then the higher the payment depends on the campaign.

• +2 1

On 8/13/2020 at 3:35 PM, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate because in that forum, all of the members have a sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency so that there's no low quality in the said forum.

So that's why bitcointalk make its name popular since all of members are doing great quality of work. I think Cryptotalk can do the same if members are starting to create good quality post.

14 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

So that's why bitcointalk make its name popular since all of members are doing great quality of work. I think Cryptotalk can do the same if members are starting to create good quality post.

Well, this is possible to happen, by having a low quality posters here is understandable because this forum is just runs by 11 months and when the forum reaches the millions of members, i think they will now strict like in bitcointalk.

• +2 1

I said that the Bitcoin Forum is for senior members who specialize in Crypto World and have enough experience... Bitcoin Talk has many ways to make money but you have to qualify there which is very difficult.. 

Again, Crypto Talk is a great forum for Nub because this forum was created a year ago. So if this forum wants to be as tough as Bitcoin Talk, it's going to take a while. But I like Cryptotalk because it has enough F A.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is possible to happen, by having a low quality posters here is understandable because this forum is just runs by 11 months and when the forum reaches the millions of members, i think they will now strict like in bitcointalk.

That's true, we should understand things about that because we are still new and there are still many things to be improved here, I am expecting more from this forum in the near fiture, I am hoping that it can overcome the other forums.

Cryptotalk and bitcointalk are both good sites pays for publication but for me I think Cryptotalk is much better because members can easily earn  immediately after completing there 100 posts but bitcointalk you have to get to a higher rank before you can be oppotuned to earn and there are a lot f scammers in the site.

• +1 1

I have tried bitcointalk forum they have very good posts but it is hard to earn there. Instead of getting paid after reaching 100 posts like here, you will be paid after reaching a high rank.

22 hours ago, Tunuu said:

I have tried bitcointalk forum they have very good posts but it is hard to earn there. Instead of getting paid after reaching 100 posts like here, you will be paid after reaching a high rank.

That's true, the payment system between bitcointalk and cryptotalk is really different because you need to do many things first before you earn in bitcointalk, first, you need to reach member rank, apply on a specific campaign, complete their requirements, and then post the minimum requirements of them within a week. 

On 8/15/2020 at 3:10 PM, Moontong said:

I am expecting more from this forum in the near fiture,

We, expect more there's a lot of new features and also campaigns that can be published or implemented in this forum, just stay here and wait for this kind of coming campaigns and features to get a huge amount of profit.

On 8/15/2020 at 10:08 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Even now moderators are being strict. I joined here last November of 2019 and i observed many members are getting banned here because of low quality works of them. So i think Cryptotalk are on its way to be like Bitcointalk soon.

On 8/9/2020 at 3:28 PM, TheRaed said:

I tried to work on the BitcoinTalk site, but I found it more difficult there. As for CryptoTalk, everything was easier and this is what makes me place this site in the first place

Bitcointalk is more difficult, but there are many chances to earn more there than on this forum, especially if you become a full member. The more the rank the more the earning. 

On 8/10/2020 at 4:45 PM, Dark_Sky said:

For me it's more than easier being here than in bitcointalk because someone told me that in bitcointalk really needs many knowledge about cryptoworld and experiences. 

I agree to this. It is more easy to use this forum than Bitcointalk. 

• +3 1

7 minutes ago, Yomose said:

Bitcointalk is more difficult, but there are many chances to earn more there than on this forum, especially if you become a full member. The more the rank the more the earning. 

I agree to this. It is more easy to use this forum than Bitcointalk. 

Well said, there are many different activities in bitcoin talk where you can earn money, it's not all about posting there because there are some people who are asking for some video tutorials, creating websites, etc and they will give you money.

I like both sites for the reason that one can learn and have concrete background about Cryptocurrency if they concentrate by reading other members post but topics, and as a beginner in cryptoworld i will prefer to make use of this great forum because the chance of earning here is more easier than that of bitcointalk.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will vote for crypto talk because i know it is very hard to earn money from bitcoin talk then cryototalk. I join bitcoin talk and work for one month but i didn't earn money buy by working here on crypto talk i earn almost 100 dollars in a month. 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Projectcrypto said:

I like both sites for the reason that one can learn and have concrete background about Cryptocurrency if they concentrate by reading other members post but topics, and as a beginner in cryptoworld i will prefer to make use of this great forum because the chance of earning here is more easier than that of bitcointalk.

That's true, the merit system makes the bitcointalk hard to earn money, thankfully we don't have that kind of feature of bitcointalk here in this forum. The merit system there is somehow related to the reputation of this forum but its really different from this forum because it's hard to earn merit there and only limited merit that you can give to other people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

10 hours ago, Moontong said:

That's true, the merit system makes the bitcointalk hard to earn money, thankfully we don't have that kind of feature of bitcointalk here in this forum. The merit system there is somehow related to the reputation of this forum but its really different from this forum because it's hard to earn merit there and only limited merit that you can give to other people.

Bitcointalk has more users ahead of this site but believe me sooner or later this forum will suppers bitcointalk for the reason that this forum has earned good reputation from many people within a short period of time and already some people are rating it over bitcointalk, so time will tell.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 8/19/2020 at 7:52 AM, SilverF said:

I personally tried to use bitcointalk but it did not convince me, it is not very intuitive, it seems to me that the sections are poorly organized, there are topics of anything including Anime, so I opted for Cryptotalk, it seemed to me a simpler, its more organized and better managed forum.

I don't see any topic about anime on that forum. Actually, they are more strict regarding with the topics because once they caught it as a topic with no relation about cryptocurrency, they will move it in the off-topic section and will delete if there is really no sense at all.

On 8/6/2020 at 8:51 PM, BTC Future said:

Too many scammers active in bitcointalk. You can't even tell if someone is not one. Even the ones busting scammers are not honest and have their own agenta. Feel free to use bitcointalk but you will eventually find yourself aggravated and frustrated with the hateful and offensive remarks you will be getting from high-rank members. You will talk about a subject you know about and have studied, yet the opinion of someone that is clueless will prevail, get meritted and you will be left wondering where the hell you got into.

I think those who do scam in bitcointalk was already banned because bitcointalk is really secure when it comes to those type according to my friend. Here in cryptotalk we can easily report those who do scam that's why I can say we are safe from them. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 8/7/2020 at 11:28 PM, Andrew56 said:

Yes, there are a lot of differences between the two forums, but in my opinion, I think that Crypto Talk is better than bitcoin Talk, because I tried to work on both platforms and found that Crypto Talk is better, easier and more useful.

Yeah both forums are good, we have different experiences for both forums. Both have advantages and disadvantages, all I can say about it is that they are good for earning and gaining knowledge at the same time. 

20 minutes ago, Dj Alook said:

Thanks for sharing this statistics. Both platform are excellent and profitable but i discover the bitcointalk more complex than this (crypotalk), due to what you said, plus the writing competencies were now not everybody isn't top on that. For individuals who are simply new inside the cryptocurrency, joining right here in cryptotalk is higher than visit bitcointalk.

Well said, it would be hard for you to rank up on the bitcointalk if you are not really good at speaking English because they are strict with your grammar and they will not give you merit that is needed for ranking up if you don't construct your topic very well.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk is mostly preferred for new people and is really good if you are Beginners mostly. And talking about Bitcointalk even if you have good experience it would be difficult to grow and earn there. Also the earnings isn't fixed there and different for different ranks people.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,