Learn from the experience of others - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

You are absolutely right my friend. It'll be so good to learn from others experience instead of making problems ourselves and trying to solve the problem. Every time I try to make a decision while listening to other persons. And I'm so glad that cryptotalk is also working like that. We can ask about our problems and the experienced ones or someone who knows the topic gonna give us a listen. And a senior can give advice to newbies by putting a topic. I love it.

I will give you a very important advice which is that you spend extra time when you finish your daily posts. .it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies.As we join this forum.If you are a beginner then you can learn crypto by joining different forums like CryptoTalk. 

I would say that anyone who wants to enter the world of digital currency needs to read well about the subject and learn a broad and broad background on the subject because it needs to focus and understand what is happening and what will happen because it is a world wide variable.  An extensive study will be conducted before putting any money in any currency that started in the world, and don’t just follow the crowd when making investment decisions.  A few projects in crypto may be time consuming and require a lot of effort to get to know each other well, but it does pay off when it comes to controlling someone’s emotions during the bear market.

Or my dear friends, the person who gets a lesson from the others   experiences becomes a successful person .Because to achieve success, we have to make our mind that we should not repeat our mistakes and learn lessons from others. This is the only way that can lead us to success .So I am agree that we should learn from others and let our mistakes go to success without a break .

Thank you for your participation that provides us with ideas through experts.
 I think it's a really good investment because it saves your money and makes your money profitable in the future, don't worry when the bitcoin price drops, because cryptocurrencies are a successful long-term investment.

Friends I think it's good that you learn from your experience but it's great that you learn from other mistakes and don't do this and this platform give us an opportunity of learning so we should seek guidance from old members read the post and get experience that how we can work.

Dear friends you all know the quote which is "old is gold" than try to believe on that quote so that you get knowledge from your seniors because they have a great experience in this field and also provide you knowledge about crypto. Best wishes for all 😊

There are a lot of tips that can be provided in really ,we are able to valur the little things we have that works perfectly for you . it's own solution standard and make surr that your experience can also teach others people it's very very important that works well .

I can provide advice for beginners ,which is not to get dragged into profitable sites that offer you attractive offers as they are scams by fraudsters in order to steal your money .

Hello friend, I always say that the experience of the oldest in all work is very useful because they have forged a path of success with the experience they have gathered throughout their trajectory and that for us beginners has to serve as experience. But it is up to each one of us to take or leave the advice that they want to give us, and in my case I take a little bit of what they advise me every day so that my path has the least possible mistakes luck on your path

I think we can learn from other experiences and other post. So we spend our time in read other post then we can make good post and can take right decisions about which thing is best and which is wrong. So when we want to start trading and investment then we can get some advice from our senior. 

On 7/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

Many people share their experiences on this site. We will read the topics and find out about their experiences so that we can gain a lot of knowledge.We can gain a lot of knowledge from their experience so that we can post better.

• +2 1

What advice do I have to tell you if we have some knowledge about this platform it is enough to hold on here. Likewise, you need patience to do anything, Then only if you can do it well. Then do any new things only after knowing the terms and conditions

It is one of the famous saying that learn from experience of other instead of getting into something without proper knowledge and end up with failures. Because an expert will guide you properly to choose proper path for success. I would like to advise you always listen to your seniors because they achieved their position because of experience and advise you accordingly.

First of all I want to tell that we should not go against any rule of crypto. Secondly I want to tell we should always learn from our senior's experience. We can follow them and can learn from their contents.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 7/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?

I imagine that the best counsel that can be given to fledglings in the field of crypto isn't to put resources into counterfeit destinations that offer you appealing proposals as they are tricks by fraudsters to take your cash

Where they go for more they lose all their money.Always control your greedy,i said be greedy and earn more but always put a line which never be crossed.Where you know its my limit and not fall for more. 

Yes, my dear friend, you can learn from the experience of others and avoid the mistakes they made to take advantage of the ancient experiences of the podium. 

Dear you can good earn with investment and trading if you have not experience then you should to spend most time here . Here you can learn a lot about trading and investment . When you will investment then your money will safe and you will earn good profit. 

• +5 1

Lots of members have had  different experience in cryptocurrency there are about 8-10 sections in this forum you need to read posts to learn from others, what they have gone through their mistakes and make sure you don't repeat them.

Learning is a phenomena which promotes your piece of knowledge and give you a moral able information. It also increase your skills which are used in daily life. Thank you to.

Dear fellow i advise to all the beginners that they should follow the rules of this forum and do hard work on this forum and always make quality posts and if they want to invest money then they should invest their money in the safe and secure site and which gives you a lot of profit.

• +4 1

In life we pick from people to discover our real self some times and that's why from this forum it is good to read through most of the post so that you can gain meaningful information from a members post to address some kind of issues that might come across your way. 

• +2 1

@Wizsplash You are right. I want to say to newbie, This is high time to learning about trading and cryptocurrency. In a short future trading will be the best and popular profession. You are wasting your time social medias it is not acceptable. So just work harder to gain something special knowledge with earning so much money.

• +2 1

On 7/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, TheRaed said:

I would advise beginners to gain knowledge by reading other people's posts because senior share their experience in topics.Beginners will be able to gain knowledge if they read the posts of seniors.