Learn from the experience of others - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
TheRaed

Learn from the experience of others

This is the best method of learning. Before you do any mistake learn from others mistake. This will save your lots of time and you will get lots of knowledge from those people. So before you take any risk ask others who already took that risk.

• +1 1

To beginners in cryptotalk I request to uphold a higher level of standards for your posts.

To beginners in crypto I suggest to never be in a hurry as this is what scammers are looking for to give you an option to make money fast while you will be sending them your crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best thing of this forum is that we can learn from the experiences of the members. 

Many of the members share their experiences of trading and the field of the cryptocurrency so we can learn from their experiences and we can invite from that things which are gone bad in there experience.

Yes you are right friend one need to learn from the experience of others especially the new members need to learn from the experience of the senior members in order to acquire knowledge and good writing skills to be able to make posts that are important, useful and educative which will enable earn more money and profit with a lot of benefits 

• Useful or interesting 1

My advice to beginners like people new to cryptocurrency is that Before starting you should the ready for anything wins losses and markets volatilities. Many people don't get to know it and just venture into it and end up regretting while others go into it with the sole purpose of making money without even gaining knowledge about it. I would advise anybody to gain massive knowledge in it before jumping into it.

• +2 1

Tips are to read and abide by the rules and regulations of the forum and to share your truthful knowledge with others. Practice posting your own unique contents and thoughts and never spam or practice plagiarism. Learn from your own and also others experiences and try never to repeat it.

On 7/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?
I just want one piece of advice

The best advice I can give to a biginers is thet never give up.If u stay with crypto and gather all the knowledge you can and use thet knowledge in future you will be successful. I am a biginer my self i motivate my self by giving a new goal everyday and by naver giving up.

• Useful or interesting 2

Always work sincerely on this platform and try to seek the knowledge on this form instead of only focusing on the payment of the posts. And never try to spam this forum in any form.

• +3 1

As beginner please don't rush and get yourself into trouble. Where ever you are getting confuse you are free to make enquiry from mates that have been in the forum for long who may encounter such problem to help you out with this I think you will be free from making expensive mistakes.

On 7/29/2020 at 4:21 AM, TheRaed said:

Through your work in cryptocurrencies, what is the best advice you can give to beginners in this field?

The best advice I can give to all the people who are just starting in the world of cryptocurrencies is that they not only focus on wanting to make money, they focus on learning a lot to have the ideal knowledge and training so as not to make common mistakes that are committed when we are newbies

The best thing would be to find out about different sources of information, since that will help you obtain a greater knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, and that will help you to learn more and will help you understand crypto issues, something you could do, is subscribe to channels on youtube, it is one of the citios, which offers more information.

My advise to new comers is that you dont have to loss your hope if you fail.Failure is just like a path finder in crypto. This will lead you to your victory. Keep learning new things and learn from others mistake as well.Best wishes  to all of you.

• +1 1

When we're open to learning from others, we benefit from their experience as well as our own and we can inherit their wisdom and knowledge. ... Research shows that we learn best from others when do certain things: Exchange roles: Learning is a two-way street.Observational learning (also known as vicarious1 learning, social learning, or modeling) is a type of learning that occurs as a function of observing, retaining and replicating novel behavior executed by others.The most important life lessons we will ever learn will be from the bad decisions we make. ... We need to learn from our mistakes so that we do not run the risk of repeating them. We must develop the wisdom and sense to make good decisions and choices. Good judgment will only develop if you truly learn from your mistakes.......

All the members and begginer start their journey on this platform by getting knowledge about the forum by sharing and getting knowledge so first you collect information about the topic which is related to the forum and cryptocurrencies so you get a successful membership and work also.so don't lose hope work hard and keep posting cryptotalk is best platform.

• +2 1

Through my activity in this forum

I recommend it to everyone, not just beginners

Two things

First, you have to abide by the forum rules, which are a necessary condition for the success of the forum as well as your success

The second is to avoid responding to posts with low content so that your participation in the delisting campaign is not deleted

• +2 1

It is a great idea to learn from others. Senior members have more experience and knowledge than newbie. A newbie should try to follow the instructions of seniors.

• +1 1

Some time if I get negative reputation I feel very bad about it because am always thinking that my work is not good and never the less the ratings where not paid again and also receiving of less rating since the payments stopped those where the recent experience I had. 

On 7/29/2020 at 1:21 PM, TheRaed said:

My advice is about Investments. If anyone is new in this field and want to invest then he should consult experienced traders and also make deep research about cryptocurrency, if he don't want to unsuccessful in his involvements. And, I also advice to just invest the part which he is ready to lose. 

• +2 1

My advice to biginners is follow the right way of Crypto the way goes for success. If you keep himself on the track then you achive high rank of the forum. 

So also avoid fake and fraudulent sites that offers you to earn a lot of money but actually their purpose is cheating you

Just abide by the rules and regulations of the forum in order to protect your account from the risk of being banned, and do not make your only goal to earn money, but to learn and gain experiences

• +1 1

cryptocurrencies from the experience of other members working on this forum. The experience is the great quality of every old members in this forum. The experience makes the man to know everything on this field. The experience is best achievement.

Hi dear @TheRaed I will suggest the beginners not to be greedy first try to learn more gain knowledge from others posts and improve their skill so that they can survive here and then use it to earn more it's a good thing if they follow rules and try to do useful post 

If you go to school you learn from teachers so experience or senior members in this forum are simply as teachers ready to teach, share their experience with us to guide you and I to succeed too. Share their understanding with us to be benefiting too from several opportunities of earnings

@TheRaed I suggest for beginners before the replies they should read others replies of the post which help them in making useful reply and yeh we get a lot information from the senior members experience and thanks to them they are really humble they are sharing all the information related the topics,

• +1 1

cryptotalk requires devotion of your precious time, your precious efforts, your unlimited focused in it's progress.

In my own advice, for every member to enjoy the forum, he/she must be willingly to do his best.