Another crime that we should report. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

I would say that even if we see a crime in Cryptotalk we have to report it to the head of our department so it is easy that if we see a crime here we can contact the admin and report to them so that they can take action.  In order to earn, we have to earn it in an honest and legitimate way.  I also stole some new members and they reported.  So everyone works honestly in this forum and stops stealing.

I do not understand why people repeat this mistake again and again.everyone has heard about it from the day one that the one who plagirates violates the rule of the forum and can be banned than why they do it.actually its all about interesr some people here just want to earn. but i will suggest them first they should learn how to earn.

• +1 1

You are right, my friend

I noticed a lot of posts copied

We, as members of this forum, have a duty to report such frauds

So that we get rid of those scammers completely and clean our forum from it as soon as possible

Cheaters, in addition to reducing the quality of the forum, damages its reputation and it is necessary to deal with them and weaken the faith that we report those who carry out these bad acts that harm in addition to the forum its strongly interacting members
  • +2 1

One of the bad things that we see in the forum is that some members copy the posts of the active members and send them to the forum

Thus, you will have stolen the fatigue and thoughts of the members creating useful posts

• +1 1

It is very annoying to see this type of problem since many publications and comments are copied, we must end this problem and we see this type of problem, do not forget to report it to the moderators so that the people who copy will receive punishment.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's a little annoying when the content is often repeated and thanks for notifying, I think it's also best to recognize the new knowledge shared by users, but people who copy it also warn of this wrong act, so that this remains the best forum for many years to come.

It is our responsibility to report those users that are doing this kind of activity in this forum. Scamming is highly prohibited here and it leads to permanent ban of an account. We have to provide the information that is highly helpful and free of any kind of spamming and copy and pasting things.

• +2 1

On 7/1/2020 at 4:30 PM, Calvinpriva said:

This is very bad, we should create our own posts so that we can stay safe in the forum. Just read a topic and understand it so that you can have something o reply, if you don't have something to reply its better to find another topic.

Yes you are very right friend. I think if someone can devote his time, in making some research's on how to create useful post, which will served as an achievement of the forum. it will find it very very easy to succeed in crypto talk platform.

• +1 1

On 7/1/2020 at 3:17 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

As it is said that if we continue copying others then we'll always be a couple of steps behind. Following other's opinions, because you are inspired by them is a good thing but copy them is not a good thing at all. We all have different personalities and to grow as a different personality we have to stop copying others.

• +1 1

Copying and pasting other's contents is such a bad idea and it shows how weak the person is by not be able to reason well on his own in order to create meaningful ideas, we should be knowledgeable enough to create our own contents. 

This is one of the offensive act that brings about banning on this forum, we should be able to think and present our own ideas by having a critical thinking of the particular topic of discussion. Violators like that should be reported in order to keep the forum clean.

• +1 1

On 12/22/2020 at 11:24 AM, Shemalia said:

You are completely right, that reply didn't add anything else to the idea you had already posted. It's shame that people are just copying and pasting the posts from other people, you take time to create good content hoping that it will be useful for somebody and for somebody to just copy it, to fill a requirement is not right, yes we should report this behavior I agree.

Newbies they don't know yet whats are the function of the forum, they only thought this forum is where you can post anything and earn, while we need to post useful contents in order to make the forum better. 

• +3 1

We should not only rate good and creative posts to them, they should give them a gratifying reach, but they should be promoted so that they should not stop do a good and creative post, donot a negative rating. If someone has made negative rating by mistake, then it is ok then if someone is intentionally giving continental negative rating then they should report it 

• +1 1

You have done a good job by exposing such cheaters.Yes we have to avoid them.And give positive rating to those who write creative informative posts So that he can keep writing creative informative appropriate posts and benefit from the job and others also..

• +1 1

We must keep this site clean and free from people who seek fraud and abuse for the members and the site. Therefore, we must report every abuse that violates the terms in order to ensure that the site continues to benefit us all

• +2 1

Yes sir I completely agreed there are many people on this site who pay there full attention and working hard on writing their topics but few are just pasting there comments and I also think that people of this kind should be reported

• +1 1

Definitely report those people who can do copy/paste then we can control this scam.  Now people don't think what they do but it creat many problems. Best way is this tell moderate to activity of these members. 

Great information buddy. plagiarism is bad  for every platform. If we want to become successful in the platform then we have to create our own useful content. Plagiarism is not going to help anyone in gaining reputation in either way. It is one of our main duty to report these type of people who plagiarism to earn money and survive on this platform.

Great thing, brother, I agree with you. We must report such posts to the moderators. So that such posts and scammers can be eliminated. There is no need in this forum for people who can't do anything on their own. We should post new and unique topics and comments from our thinking information and experience.
Honesty is a blessing and success.

• +2 1

I can't understand those who copy other people comments and past it , don't they have minds or what?  it's not that hard to answer a topic with your knowledge and your own way of writing because we literally just discuss a point that was mentioned in the topic or gives our opinion about the topic , can't find anything makes sense to copypaste others comments

Copy paste. This is the biggest crime  here i think. People comments from their brain this is absolutely hard work. By copying this,,, this is really very bad and this is crime. So i think who did copy he/she may get report.     

I don't know how to locate these things and how to report them to the moderators but I think it is the best thing to tell them that they should stop doing that because they are humans and they will learn from their mistakes

Stealing the words of others is against the rules of every website and plagiarism is a disgrace, anyone doing that should be banned and face the consequences of their actions. This means only that by doing that you try to cheat the system and have nothing at all to offer on your own, no knowledge and no reason to be in the forum.

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Sykkuno said:

Stealing the words of others is against the rules of every website and plagiarism is a disgrace, anyone doing that should be banned and face the consequences of their actions. This means only that by doing that you try to cheat the system and have nothing at all to offer on your own, no knowledge and no reason to be in the forum.

@Sykkuno You are absolutely right mate. Stealing words of others is against the forum rules and regulations because its like plagiarising someones else work and effort.  This act has to be reported to the administrators for the betterment of this forum to have more useful post to benefit we members more.

Yes you are right my dear friend you are right. So I think we should follow the the forum rules and don't use copy paste I think. Otherwise we got banned and so I think we should avoid this activity.

• +2 1