Another crime that we should report. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

This is major problems about crypto and this very one if you come across don't hesitate to report. Because this has lead to so many members abandoning their crypto plans and it leads to death as well.

When I joined these forum and going through the rules and regulation content, the admins have prohibited us from copying each other work and pasting it instead we should focus on our work and avoid it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Its really bad when we see our content are been copied by other member's. Don't be so greedy for making money by sharing others post. If we see like this please report it with our admins or moderator. Try to share our content which helps others to gain their knowledge.  

We must be moreover comparative to mediators and start to utilize the report button, in light of the truth that the chairmen can not control everything, so by making a difference them we'll clean the talk from the counterfeiting and from this spammers who ought to take the effort of the incredible working people

• +2 1

Unfortunately this is happening every day , i just want you ask the people how do this , why you copy and paste a post of someone, and you know that you broken the rules by doing this , just way . Maybe you said now that english is the problem , i also start in this forum with a really bad english , but i developing it , and i try to developing it more and more , i think there is no reason to do this.

• +1 1

Scam is one of the major problem in most of the online site that most of the participants are scade of.their alot of crime that should be reported,as we work,we should be vegelant so that we get them eliminated all.

• Useful or interesting 1

We should keep this site perfect and liberated from individuals who look for extortion and maltreatment for the individuals and the site. Accordingly, we should report each mishandle that abuses the terms to guarantee that the site keeps on profiting us all.

Allow me, dear friend, to agree with you that this type of fraud is very annoying because it steals the ideas of others, and we must report these thefts because it harms everyone.

I agree with you what they do by copying and adding a few extra words is still and will be that they are copying from the other and stealing and it is true if we see that immediately what we should do is denounce because of any side we see it is still a crime and it is up to us to denounce it at all costs.

Yes dear you are right. Many people of this platform copying the comment of others and posting. So its does not allow on this platform if you do this then its effect on your account and you will get banned. So i advice to all members of this platform that do not copy paste and use their own words and use their own thinking level then you get positive response and people appreciate your efforts. So keep working hard and do not copy paste others. 

Absolutely am very agree to you here you deserve many likes yes if we watch crime any where we should must report if we will not report we must be involved as a criminal so same if we watch any member doing cheating or copying other members comments or spammers we must report to moderator creating your own post is better 

Yes my mate I'm really agree with you and it is totally true and well said I think. If the really moderator see and even anyone report this then I think you got punish it is bad habit and not good.

• +1 1

Yes I am agree with you you said absolutely right the major problem of this forum is the scamming and the one thing more we should not to given the attention and we should investigate about the attractive offers because there are many chances that's offers maybe from the scammers

Friends I'm new here and I don't any idea of reporting crimes because I don't know where to start from so need someone to enlight me more and I will be very careful so that I shouldn't be a victim of any crime because I don't want to commit myself in any problem like copying others work or posting anyhow works in platform

On 7/1/2020 at 1:58 PM, Mwangi said:

Yes I agree and its important to really realize and put up some of the best effort to clean this forum perfectly there is a lot of good that comes with the information we give here, and when we become to one sided , we lose focus and can even keep on trying to make the wrong impression in this market there is alot of people who are spamming to make money in this place

I honestly agree with you. Earning from someone else's effort is not proper and should be discouraged. Try as much as possible to be real and fair with your work. If a particular member can make a post, you can do it as well. There is no point trying to copy from a member. If you think you do not have anything to say on a particular topic or post please just skip it and go to the next topic. There are hundreds of topics that you can actually write on. You dont have to force your self to make a post by copying from other members.

We must avoid creating duplicate topics in this forum because duplicated posts are prohibited in this forum.It is really bad when any member steals the efforts of others by copying and pasting their comments.

• +2 1

Good,  I think this is main problem of the people that they can't think just for one topic and can't give their opinion, but they cheat the other people and copy their work and paste in their post list. In this way they do their work and it is against the rules of forum so I think we should be report for it. And I also think that the person those can this type of work should be banned from this forum.

yes buddy, you are right. we have to do something about this type of crime. one who is doing his work with honesty and the other one is using his work without doing any effort is include in the crime . And we have to stop this type of people because they are using our work.

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

You are right we should report these type of contents.It is stated in the rules of the forum if you find any meaningless and oridanry put of the way post you should give negative reputation to it and also if required report it so that forum can be cleaned from spammers.So it is our duty to make our forum marital.

Yes you are right most of time new mumber can this type of mistake ,because they don't know the rules and make this type of mistake . We can tell them by tag and can this things not allowed on this forum. Otherwise you can ban from this forum.  So with this we can stop this thing. If we report on the spot then it maybe wrong to those who joined this forum can make negative opinions about this forum . I think first give warning and then report .this my opinion. 

Being a member of this platform it's our duty to report,if anyone try to violet the rules of the forum. Their is many people have are doing copy and paste with just a few changes wordings and notations.so it is very bad for those who are doing good job with hard-work. So I will suggest you to report if you notice any crime and violation.

In general, those people who resort to plagiarism, think that they can deceive the rest and clearly the campaign with the purpose of receiving profits for the post, in exchange for publishing material of little use, surely they would be upset because they deleted the post , it is best to give an honest opinion, it is not very difficult.

Scammers and fraudulent are everywhere causing damages to our site ,and cryptotalk Chester are violating the rules and regulations  which is against the law

It is unbelievable that the senior who the juniors are looking up to as their role model is the one plagiarizing people's effort post to gain rates. This acts should be reported to the admin once noticed to reduce the rate of plagiarism in the forum. Some people don't just want to crack their brain to give good comments but depending on others.