Another crime that we should report. - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

Any opinion of any member of this forum must be somewhat different from the other if it is not meaningful, so be it in the way of explanation and interpretation that the transcription operations indicate a lack of self-confidence, so this must be reduced by those who do not have confidence who cannot do these actions himself.

These people make mistakes for themselves, for the right, and for all of us. They do not develop and make work in the forum boring and offend us when we see theft and uselessness, so we must report them immediately.

Stay away from copying and pasting because it is considered stealing and is considered weakness and will not help. If you do not work and try yourself and strive to learn, you will not succeed, my friend, I hope that this phenomenon will completely disappear from the forum.

• +4 1

I agree with you, we must report these posts because they are considered duplicate posts and lead to a decrease in the quality of the content on the forum, everyone should stay away from these violations

There are a lot of members who are copy pasting the comments of the other member and I want to tell you that I have seen a lot of members here I want to tell you that the copy paste is prohibited in his forum so do not do that you will be banned.

Of course, it is completely unacceptable. Members of this forum must have a method of dealing with publications and adhering to the forum rules is essential to avoid the ban and reporting on these fraud operations is a duty. 

Actually According to the rules implemented here in the forum, plagiarism is probihited i know most of us know this I don't know why there's still people like him who are stealing other's content. In the About forum section, you can report this kind of issue and also report the account so moderators easily see it.

I agree with you, my friend, that it is not good and also annoying, each of US has his own ideas and no one should steal that .
When you see these kinds of people, my friends advise you to try to report them so that we can get rid of them stealing our thoughts .

The rules and regulations of this forum are clear regarding duplicating or copying posts, and it is very bad for someone to steal someone else's comments and make some amendments to it. We have to report these behaviors so that no one will repeat them.

It is very bad for someone to steal someone else's effort and information. When we notice this kind of theft, we have to report it because it is our duty to help each other and help the forum to be clean of these useless people.

It is important to adhere to the forum's rules and regulations. In order to ensure the integrity of the posts and comments, we must report any bullying or mispublication.

Hi my dear friend how are you I hope you are fineYou have done a really great work finding this and as this type of spams have been decreased significantly in the forum nowadays but some are still here. And immediately after seeing such we should report to the admins and give negative reputation so that he got . Thanks my dear friend read my comment and best of luck for the

I am new on this fourm. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustfull fourm. I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm. I am making our posts useful and helpful to other members. 

My dear good job on exposing the cheater. Plagiarism is unethical and illegal. It also means that the persons that resort to cheating do not care about the forum or the other members. Keeping the forum clean is in favour for all of us.