Another crime that we should report. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

In fact I think those of us here are better off doing another report and who is doing a lot more here.  They think that those who commit crimes need to be punished more than the reason for requesting here, then they will understand a lot. I think those who can do well here will be able to succeed in doing this work.  Thanks from me for being able to work

• +2 1

mate you should be careful with such topics because they can take revange from you in many ways like in creating the false report or by putting negative rating to your posts.

If ever anyone comes across post like these make sure that you report such comments then and there. no form of spamming or any other plagiarism can be tolerated on this platform. We members ourselves should take necessary steps in order to avoid such kind of malpractices which is not allowed here. You are right this is the best way we can avoid spamming.

• +2 1

we should report those people who do that kind of activity, this should not be in this forum. If you keep on doing plagiarism you will not improve in this forum. 

You are right my friend.  Spamming is a  blameful online crime. If you want to post something or want to comment on something you should apply your own creativity or you should put your own point of view. Someone is posting and you just copy it and paste it. This is very shameful. This crime should be stopped. Wherever we see such crime we should report it. 

• +1 1

You are absolutely right mate. You can't express your thoughts if you copy others post. Also the author and the responsible people are going to report you. You will get warning points. Even you can be banned for this type of behaviour. So be stop doing this and start making posts in a creative way.

We should keep this site spotless and liberated from individuals who look for misrepresentation and maltreatment for the individuals and the site. In this manner, we should report each manhandle that disregards the terms to guarantee that the site keeps on profiting us all.

Yes, these days, we notice that there are a lot of spam senders and this is really annoying, and anyone who sends this type of posts should be reported to receive his punishment. I think that this matter is our responsibility and our duty so that we continue to work well.

we should report those people who do that kind of activity, this should not be in this forum. If you keep on doing plagiarism you will not improve in this forum. 

We, as members of the forum, must work hand in hand to stop such harmful practices in the forum. Therefore, we should not hesitate to report any violator who violates the rules. Let's work together to elevate Cryptotalk.

• +1 2

On 7/1/2020 at 11:17 AM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

Spamming is not allowed in this forum, we need to be very cautious and  careful here. Its not compulsory that you should answer all topics, any topic you don't have idea of you should avoid it or ask question.  But spamming will put ones account on risk.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/1/2020 at 3:17 PM, Dark_Sky said:

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

You are right, I do the same. I am a beginner in this forum and started posting after learning about this forum. Plagiarism is strictly forbidden, most members steal and create posts and they think they will fool the forum moderators but they are wrong. It is our responsibility to assist the forum in detecting plagiarism by reporting such posts, moderators will warn or ban them. Good topic for educating beginners to avoid copying other people's content and reporting spammers.

On 7/1/2020 at 7:17 AM, BTC Future said:

Good job on exposing the cheater. Plagiarism is unethical and illegal. It also means that the persons that resort to cheating do not care about the forum or the other members. Keeping the forum clean is in favour for all of us.

Yeah, plagiarism is prohibited in this forum, it is already written in the rules of the forum, so if ever there would be some one who commit that kind of thing then he or she might get banned from this forum, Plagiarism is a kind of a crime, we can also encounter this thing in real life and that is really sucks.

Any other crime we should report if someone cheats your post  and copy paste it. And the other thing if some unknown visit your profile daily. For what purpose does he visits your profile. It is an alarming situation. I think we should report it

On 7/1/2020 at 12:35 PM, bino said:

Stop this kind of practice here in the forum, you will not grow if you kept om doing things like this. Yes mate, let's avoid doing this. If anyone saw something like this, report to the moderators in order to punish them. 

If you totally agree, they should clean this great forum of characters that perform span since they are a stain in this great community where we should not allow this kind of characters that do not contribute anything to this great community that the only thing that interests us about cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck and great winnings for everyone

In my opinion, this site should remain clean and we must banish everyone who offends this site and report every process that does not abide by the rules of the forum and violate its regulations

crypto is a popular earning website.  Many new people come here every day.  And there are a lot of dishonest people here.  Fraud is on the rise in the crypto world. There are many people who will message you to earn more money so we have to be wary of these people.

Yes of course my friend, plagiarism is strictly prohibited on this forum. It could be said an unforgivable act by the spammers. I also think how and why they do that. Even they also now that they are doing unfair thing, they could be banned for their plagiarism. But I wonder that the people are doing the same crime of plagiarism with knowing by themselves. I also suggest to all my friends, please report that spammers to clean our forum from that pesticides.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

i like the topic you open my friend. this is high-quality and motivating in the same time. here in the discussion board we are unfastened to specific our personal thoughts and mind for the subjects that has been publish so we don't want to duplicate different's work due to the fact its against the law the moderators here is energetic we must avoid this wrong doing in order that we are able to get our account ban.

That's obviously true @Dark_Sky we need to report anyone who is violating the rules and regulations such as plagiarism of copying and pasting other members posts and topics is prohibited as its against the forum terms and conditions which is normally caused by many spammers and scammers inside the Cryptotalk forum

images (4).jpg

Indeed, I have seen many people doing this work and I think that they will never become successful because they depend on the fatigue of others, and we must all report them to reduce their presence here in this forum because they are an anomaly in this community and we also see that whoever does that we have to delete his account from entering here I hope I don't have them

I think the same as you, friend, there are people who copy the same as us and only change a few words to those who do that, we would also have to report them because that would also be a crime, even if it contains a little more that does not mean that it is copied.

Indeed, I concur and its imperative to truly acknowledge and invest the absolute best energy to clean this discussion impeccably there is a ton of good that accompanies the data we give here, and when we become to uneven, we lose zero in and can even continue attempting to establish some unacceptable connection in this market there is alot of individuals who are spamming to bring in cash in this spot.

Thak you for making  this valuable  post.  It is so important  for us.  Spammers are more dangerous. Admin or moderators  can't  solve it without  our help. So when we see a spammer we should report  him/ her and mark him like the post.

I hadn’t seen something like this till now.  But i had seen that many people do copy of goggle.  Is it scam or not? I Don't know so please let me know this.  And the picture on the post is proving that many of people doing copy and paste and some of them Don't know it is a scam.