Another crime that we should report. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

Another crime that we should report.

I completely agree with you, so we all need to be more careful and try not to fall into the trap of scammers, because this problem has become very common, and very much spoils the impression of new users, and even old ones! It seems to me that all this can be avoided, so before you do something, you should always check for reliability and stability!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

that is very serius and has to looked after as plagariazing could be very awful behaviur and all of us ought to document all and sundry stealing like that. it's miles a criminal offense that we are need to address it.

I think that scamming is a big issue too, because I see a lot of people complaining about being scammed.

Try to check every link on which you click, to reduce this.

If we leave the admins do the job by herself the forum will be lost we really need to help the admis in this forum to report the plagiarism and other bad posts like copy past comments and also post too,any one should report them it's our job,Thank to remember this

• +1 1

Reporting the post is the best option to catch the scammer or spammer so if you see any copy paste comments you should report the post moderators are always helping us or the forum to safe this forum from scamming. 

I agree with you my friend. There are many more people in this forum who do wrong things like this. They should need to avoid such things. If they want to protect himself from warning points or banned, they need to work fairly. I request to all members if they looks another spammers then they must report to moderators. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I saw tht pic this is really a crime this job is not ours our dear admins and moderators will do wht they want we jst have to show thm 

On 01.07.2020 at 13:17, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

I think that particular situation is quite obvious, and the moderators will block this user themselves. Yet, there are more specified users, that complete the copywritting process, and this, in my opinion, must be excluded from cryptotalk.

These bad behaviors are followed by the members whose only concern is to earn money quickly and not for the sake of learning and serious discussion of other people's issues. If you do not have the appropriate answer, do not comment on the topic in a random way.

Of course, we should report anyone stealing other people's comments.
These people turn the forum into a place of fraud and, and distort the educational benefit we gain from it!
Expressing our own words gives us the advantage of intellectual openness
This is one of the most important things that the forum teaches!

It is very disheartening to see people copying others ideas. This is totally against the good rules of the forum. What the forum requires from us is our own personal ideas and thoughts on certain topics. Please do not try to lower the quality of our forum. If found everyone please report. 

I do not agree, because this member does not really understand what happened in this case and we should make them aware and be on each other 's side and we should give them another chance, but it is not enough to banish and warn them.

We should not report. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. 

Well said mate, this is also a crime we should report. Plagiarism is prohibited at this forum but still some people copy and paste the comments of others. I still don't understand why they do this. But now moderators are active all the time and they are doing their work effectively and efficiently. Any member who copy and paste the comments of others blocked from the forum or their comment is removed. Now the number of coy pasters are declining.

I agree with you, yeah. This was too much for some of the members to no longer want to create their positions in their own way, but rather through pasting and copying. And we, in turn, must contribute to reducing this type of posting, and likewise, it is not fair for you to do that. You are not benefiting from anything, or we have to help them not to repeat the matter by talking to them.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 7/1/2020 at 3:17 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Scam is one of the major problem in cryptoworld also those people who do spamming but we must also pay attention to this kind of people. 

As you can see in the photos below there's someone who put an effort to gave his comment in my post but someone just added few word and the rest he copy and pasted the comment of the one who commented first before him. 

I can't see now the copied reply and I think he became reported by those who have a concern. 

If you see some people doing like this we should report them immediately so we can lessen them until they totally gone. 

I hope this kind of crime would stop. 

Stop plagiarizing someone's words. 

For me much better to give your best to express what you wanted to say instead of copying someone's words. 

IMG_20200701_180719_220.JPG

IMG_20200701_180738_755.JPG

it's totally unprofessional behaviour that copying the someone ideas  totally without any change like you can take some hint from other persons and then share your own view,your own critical thinking .just not to copy the words of other, this thing must be stop by such people it is against the rules and also makes a forum  of poor quality.

• +1 1

Copying or duplication of somebody's work is just like lowering one's dignity in front of the world. It only shows that you have not understood the topic and cannot explain it in your own words.

I agree with You It is one of the big issue that everyone is facing so it is responsibility of all members to report such spam posts and people so that these could be eradicated from the forum and It is also important for the improvement of the forum.So we should step up and try our best to help the moderators to deal with such people.Good Luck!

There is topic to report plagiarism in about forum section. Its duty of all the crypto users to report any type of copy paste that they see in this forum to that topic.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Near is a lot of change be capable of of crime relatives operate to commit but in this forum our large crime and attack is fiddle or you be supposed to  replica a celebrity go to work and bug if you proficient to built your self with that it will not be superior for you tomorrow specially in this elevated forum you will be instantly ban.

All of us on this forum should look out for everyone who spam on this forum and copy other people's content as these kind of people do not contribute to this forum but rather bring it down so we need to report all of them when we spot them.

This is a very bad thing, if we want to do good things and be successful, we have to do it by our own effort. We should not quote others. If we see those doing this, we must report it.

This kind of action is not good for the progress of this platform. How can someone copy another person verbatim? some people are hellbent on tarnishing their image in a bid of making quick money not knowing that there is no food for lazy a man. We all must fight this kind of behaviour by reporting it to the appropriate authority for their proper action so that this community will be the best among the equal.

I believe you members should stop repeating post and copying of another person post or plagiarism such issue should be reported to the moderators in other solve it for the betterment of the plartform.

Hello dear, as these practices cause harm and we must report this member as he violates the rules and laws of the forum. We have to pay attention to reading topics in order to build new ideas and important information in order for the thing to be useful to everyone. Thank you dear on this topic