ATM in Vietnam - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

ATM in Vietnam

On 19/10/2019 at 23.19, masterofgg80 said:

download.thumb.jpg.e32415a5c978bc99cb68ff350e447490.jpg

It is remarkable that the development of crypto in the world until in Vietnam is able to issue Vietnamese ATMs but in some countries it also operates a bitcoin ATM so that the local people do not have difficulty transferring currencies.

Bitcoin is able to make a good contribution to all humans even bitcoin guarantees a future for those who follow the rules of bitcoin.

This is one of the simple proofs of cryptocurrency development. On the other hand, it's convenient. Just wondering bitcoin ATM immediately give the money at the current rate or delayed

bitcoin ATM in Vietnam, how nice!.. I hope that in my place too has bitcoin ATM, we have not yet bitcoin ATM here because bitcoin is not known here in my place. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:19 PM, masterofgg80 said:

download.thumb.jpg.e32415a5c978bc99cb68ff350e447490.jpg

These types of ATMs are already expanding around the world, there are currently more than 6000 thousand ATMs, cities like Vietnam are following the corresponding steps for a new change in the current world, the more ATMs expand around the world, much more People will easily have to buy and sell their cryptocurrencies very normally.

This is an excellent achievement of btc. Now many countries are accepting btc. Vietnam started atm for btc china banks are adopting btc for their members and many other countries are giving permission to use bitcoin. All this news are good sing for btc and also for the crypto market.

1 hour ago, Hamden said:

Thanks for the topic.
It is good that Vietnam is one of the countries that allow Bitcoin, but I wonder about where the ATM is located… and whether it is paid in dollars or in local currency.

Thank you for the flattery topics for me.

In fact, I am happy to hear that Vietnam is one of the countries that allows bitcoin as a transaction tool and is even made an ATM by the government. So bitcoin is increasingly popular in the world by being accepted in these countries.

Specifically for the placement of a bitcoin ATM, I did not read the news much, so I apologize for not knowing the placement of the bitcoin ATM.

7 minutes ago, Hamden said:

Thanks for the topic my friend ....
I had the privilege of talking with you .... Who put the ATM in the place may have his reasons and is responsible for.

Thank you for your reply ...

Your opinion is right and I like the way you think.

That person has their own thoughts on where they will put the bitcoin ATM and most importantly bitcoin has been legalized in Vietnam now.

Whoa, I think Vietnam is closed like China and other countries but it looks like I'm wrong, It turns out Vietnam is more open about cryptocurrency and I didn't think that there is an ATM that accepts bitcoin there, It's really interesting Thank you for sharing this photo mate!

13 minutes ago, Hamden said:

Thanks for the topic my friend ....
I hope that the same happens in my country, Algeria, and one day I see a Bitcoin ATM.
I pull it from people to look at me proudly .... I own the encrypted numbers .... and call them you still do not know the world of encryption ... Follow me on the forum cryptotalk you will learn a lot.

Thank you again for your explanation at this time.
I hope what you expect to happen quickly in your country can legalize bitcoin so that in your country can make an official bitcoin ATM.
Thank you very much for your offer that invited me to join your cryptotalk forum.

3 hours ago, Hamden said:

Welcome to my corner on the forum, I am pleased to discuss on a topic that is a goal for both of us.

Can you add a reputation to me.
let my friend .... and thanks for anything.

Thank you for your welcome to your forum. I am just a conditioning in your discussion this time which is a good goal.
I try to add reputation to you while I can help you.

On 11/19/2019 at 3:35 PM, Nurul Huda said:

It is remarkable that the development of crypto in the world until in Vietnam is able to issue Vietnamese ATMs but in some countries it also operates a bitcoin ATM so that the local people do not have difficulty transferring currencies.

Bitcoin is able to make a good contribution to all humans even bitcoin guarantees a future for those who follow the rules of bitcoin.

Wow, it means the crypto was spreading and known around the world.. BTC ATM are really helpful for those who are working under BTC sites. It would be easier to exchange money. Hoping there will be more ATM around and it would be available here in our country soon for easy converting money : )))

6 minutes ago, kizz said:

Wow, it means the crypto was spreading and known around the world.. BTC ATM are really helpful for those who are working under BTC sites. It would be easier to exchange money. Hoping there will be more ATM around and it would be available here in our country soon for easy converting money : )))

We as big fans of bitcoin must be proud and proud because bitcoin is starting to spread all over the world even bitcoin in Vietnam has been legalized to be a bitcoin ATM machine so it would be better for transactions or exchanging money through bitcoin ATMs now.

I feel happy because bitcoin is getting more popular and soon legalized throughout the country.

Yes you are right, Bitcoin has spread in Southeast Asia, especially Singapore and Vietnam because there is freedom to use Bitcoin as a medium of exchange. In Ho Chi Minh city there are already 6 Bitcoin ATMs.

Its a great news that you have an BTC ATM in your country and i saw first time BTC ATM machine pic and i am a big lover of crypto market but in my country there is no ATM where we can withdraw our BTC in hard cash but i hope soon we saw the BTC ATM machines in our country and i am waiting for that day.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is awesome mate, this is good for them to easily get bitcoin and use it for payments and transactions, also this is not hassle to exchange it to their fiat currency, i hope that it will be having this BTM in my country to easily get my bitcoins.

On 11/19/2019 at 2:35 PM, Nurul Huda said:

whether the ATM can only transfer to fellow crypto (bitcoin, etherum and others) or is there a crypto to fiat feature?

24 minutes ago, fuer44 said:

whether the ATM can only transfer to fellow crypto (bitcoin, etherum and others) or is there a crypto to fiat feature?

Apologies in advance I do not really know about whether there are features of crypto to fiat or emg still does not exist, because it is still a lot of conversation in the crypto world.

If my view is correct then I would say that in fact in China there seems to be a development of advanced technology and there is even a fast exchange and there is also trade so I think in China there is a crypto to fiat feature.

Atm in Vietnam indicates bitcoin future,Its a huge news Vietnam people who involved in cryptocurrency.Many country also set Atm. Bitcoin ATMs Installed at 5 Major Malls in the US.After installing a bitcoin ATM at Miami International Airport, Bitstop installed cryptocurrency ATMs at five major malls in multiple U.S. states. Customers can buy bitcoin while doing their Black Friday and Christmas shopping.

Yes, and recently in Vietnam there was a war and not calm. Today, it’s quiet there, it seems, and there are ATMs located on the streets of the city to recognize cryptocurrency. Well done Vietnamese. 

That is a decent activity taken by the Vietnam. Legislature of different nations should enlivened by this. Since innovative creation doesn't flops unsurpassed. also, bitcoin ATM in Vietnam, how decent! I trust that in my place also has bitcoin ATM, we have not yet bitcoin ATM here in light of the fact that bitcoin isn't known here in my place.

3 hours ago, Hamden said:

Yes my friend, thanks for the help, our goal is good.
We hope for meaningful and objective discussions that will help us to gain more understanding, awareness and profit.

Thank you again for your participation in me.

I just want to help in a good cause to anyone, including you. If you hope to gain understanding, awareness and gain a lot then know the rules in the forum so that in the future you can better understand the world of crypto.

Greetings to Vietnam This country is loved by many, it is very good to see this very important development in a wonderful country like Vietnam. I hope that it will spread all over Vietnam and all over the world as well, unfortunately there is no Bitcoin ATM in my country so far, this ATM makes the process of converting Bitcoin very easy and solve a lot of problems. We hope to see these ATMs all over the world soon.

11 minutes ago, Hamden said:

Greetings to you my esteemed friend.
When I see your profile picture, I see you a wise man.
You are right, understanding the rules of the forum and knowing them better, helps to understand the world of encryption better.

Thank you for your attention and even respect me.

I am just an ordinary person and that's just my style of photos when taking pictures so consider it an ordinary person.

We as a person who follows the crypto forum so we must know the rules in advance the rest we know the market price rises and prices fall so that we do not feel the failure another time.

It's a good sign ! Btc is progressing silently but quickly to see such items, and particularly in an Asian country, a good example for other peoples and why not for the African continents.