How do you complete deals? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Magnom

How do you complete deals?

How do you complete deals?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you complete deals?

• By myself ( I am doing market analysis )
    • Depandig on professional people ( Signals )

ALways by myself and so its important we have to really keep on trying as hard to really be sure that we are able to work as hard , to really keep on trying as hard and put together everything in the right direction the good issues of the market is to really be sure that we are all in the given processes  and we need to work as hard and be sure that we are all working on our own deals thats how we are able to balance everything

• +1 2

Frankly, I try to rely on myself and technical analysis of the currency

But I'm not standing there asking and getting advice from a trusted friend

We consult with the information you have received and his experience

• +1 2

On 8/15/2020 at 9:59 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is a great move for you mate, this is always happens when you're a trader, most of the time in trading, you're predicting the price of a coin and you will marked a date when the coin rises.

Yes that's why i am not only depending on my own thoughts by I always seek knowledge from other crypto experts or those who worked in Crypto long time. I am still a beginner at trading since I'm just starting last month.

In addition to doing my own analysis, which is technical analysis, but I also compare it with other analysts who are proficient in other types of analysis, such as time analysis, where I can approximate the validity of the objective set.

• +1 1

I preferred to analyze the market, the coin and take final decision. That's I took my utmost time learn crypto trading and understood so many things before jumping to system. I have confidence on myself, I know my capability. So as such I trust myself more than anyone or so called professional. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Everyone must rely on himself by analyzing currencies and starting new deals so that he can earn money with his effort and exhaustion without anyone affecting him.

• +1 1

On 6/27/2020 at 7:06 PM, iloveyobit said:

It is always better to learn how to complete and deal with deals on your own because at the critical time you will enter and exit the market and you will not wait for anyone to give you directions.

It will be all of your decisions, whether you enter or exit the community. No one should make the decision about that. Learning how to deals with everything in crypto is really important, you can learn things about it through your experience and knowledge.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

9 minutes ago, Moontong said:

It will be all of your decisions, whether you enter or exit the community. No one should make the decision about that. Learning how to deals with everything in crypto is really important, you can learn things about it through your experience and knowledge.

Absolutely yes, you may take information and strategies from other market analysts, but in the end this is your money and you have to control it personally.

I'm only believing on the analysis thats I've been taken for myself, but I will trust my analysis hundred percent if it is match with others expertise analysis. 

• +1 1

I always believe in myself so whenever I trade it's me who takes the decision not any professional. Yes I know that sometimes it isn't easy to trade because of less knowledge but it's good to have some experience when you trade by youself without taking anyone's help.

I am new to this site.  I know nothing about trade.  I don't even know how to trade and from which site to trade.  But I can be clear about this by looking at many posts in this post.

That's good for me that we deals for ourself. Through this, man knows the problems in the dealing situation. Man cannot lose with everyone because he knows the tricks for dealing. 

I often say that the work of a trader is based on certain features: market analysis is mandatory for success. You need to build a high-quality analysis, and not just sit and consider the functionality of the terminal.

There is a Golden rule of correct analysis: in the morning, it is best to build an analysis. No matter what type of analysis you are going to do, short or long, you need to do it in the morning to avoid overloading your brain.

Why do traders get tired? The whole point is that they invest themselves in building an analysis, try to do it conscientiously. I know, because I myself have faced this: I tried to do an evening analysis, nothing worked, fatigue simply overwhelmed me. It works better in the morning, 20 minutes is enough to cope with the amount of work that will take 2 hours in the evening.

Another interesting point: be sure to do a written analysis, attach screenshots of graphs.

There is one very logical reason: all data from the terminal does not exist. When conducting master classes, I always note that money does not formally exist in the terminal. You can only attach importance to funds that are already in your pocket. The analysis is no different – everything that is shown on the charts does not exist, but your records are real.

The presence of specific screenshots, ordered documents, selected timeframes, and a brief description of certain charts – this is exactly what this analysis looks like. If the market situation changes, you can quickly access the analysis by opening it on your smartphone or printing it out. This analysis, which is written with your own hand, will definitely remain in your memory, which greatly simplifies the process of working on the exchange.

I totally depend on signals and market analysis made by third parties and are sold privately, the truth is that my thing is programming and video games, so I prefer that someone who knows about the subject provides the buy and sell orders, for this  I make monthly payments in exchange for signals that have worked for me to this day

In fact, the evaluation of the signals, the topic on the fan! Because I want to get an exact solution, not rely on someone else. I think that making your own technical analysis, chart, will be a much better solution, and you should also take up the news, because any change can greatly affect the cryptocurrency!

• +5 1

Firstly I wanna say I am a not big investor that I need to hear about other idea who is professional invest section. I try learn from myself and gain knowledge but it's not ido invest heary just to earn profit because there has a lost toif you invest on wrong currency or in wrong time. Just step by step. 

I don't have many years in the market, but I learned a lot and I owe it to a friend who introduced me and always sought to learn alone and act alone. But currently my friend told me about a guy who helps by giving the best options and tips, and I'm thinking of seeing how it works.

In particular, I use both methods, first conducting my own analysis using mainly my knowledge on the subject and then seeking the opinion and analysis of the most expert. Acting in this way has always worked for me by reducing my chances of loss of capital.

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I guess like we new members that don't know much about this platform, I guess it is not a crime if we depends on the people we met here for help.

I really don't trust any signal from any website or telegram groups, all my deals I do it by my self just a few knowledge and learn how to read the chart and trade with your possibility and when you have profits or lose it's you not other one and day after day you learn more

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I thibk it is safer to trade on signals from experts  as it will be more  beneficial  as we are  professionals so we can not do all the things by our own.

• +1 1

I prefer making my own decisions for investment as for any loss or profit I would be responsible.I do analyse the fundamentals and technical aspects of project before investing and talking reviews and ideas from others is always helpful in my opinion. But completely relying on someone else's signals seems like blind gambling at least for me.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,