You can withdraw coins now - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

You can withdraw coins now

Hello my friends, you can now withdraw your currencies. I managed to withdraw the currencies that I got by posting the posts. It is really nice to have these symbols and store them until September. This makes us continue working harder.

1802586080__.jpg.72a592088176fdabe2a063aac0c34244.jpg

Congrats my friend ! I have withdrawn my coins too ! And I invest 100 Tall currency with Yobit investbox ! They will give us 1% everyday ! I recommend everyone here to invest his earning with Yobit investbox

14 minutes ago, Magnom said:

Congrats my friend ! I have withdrawn my coins too ! And I invest 100 Tall currency with Yobit investbox ! They will give us 1% everyday ! I recommend everyone here to invest his earning with Yobit investbox

I have not invested them yet What is the minimum investment and what is the withdrawal limit from the fund Is there any limit for withdrawal or do we just have to play dice games

2 hours ago, Magnom said:

Hey, thanks for the advise. I would have missed the investbox otherwise. Well at least for today, but still 1% is a good investment. I also recommend to follow this advice. I'm going to do that every week.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

There are technical works on the TALK wallet. I think the best choice is to make an investment. For example, put your Talk token in yobit Investbox. Every day you get 1% of your token. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

I cant wait to get that like yours after I finish my 100 posts. I should have to work harder to start getting it. It seems displaying how much you earn talk token makes you motivated.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes my friend, i have also withdraw my coins and i have already invested them in the investbox. Its a good opportunity to earn good amount of tokens everyday with investbox, you can earn 10 tokens everyday if you have 1000 Talks.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bro you are too fast for updates and keep doing that, i have withdrawn mine talks and had put them in investbox and i recommend everyone to use investbox as there is no action required for talk , and we can get daily1% which is the best option for our own profits.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Congratulation mate to send your talk tokens in your wallet successfully, I think you invest this token in investment box and earn some daily percentage,because talk token launch in September we have two months time to open trading, so earn more talk token to receive more profit when this token launch.

• -5 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

This is great news for forum members CryptoTalk, tomorrow I will complete week in to work in the new campaign and consequently I will be able to withdraw TALK to my wallet in Yobit, and there is also a new investment plan for TALK is 1% profit per day and I will subscribe In this plan

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

yes I also noticed it is possible to withdraw token talks on yobit and immediately put them on investbox with the percentage of 1% without any action required, an excellent opportunity to earn...

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello my dear friend.  Congratulations.  I am new to crptotalk.org.  And in a few days I'll be able to make a lot of money.  And I will learn more about it and I will know about withdrawal. And talk token can bring something good for me...

• +2 2
  • +3 1

congratulations my friend, it really seems a good plan to follow , 1% a day is not a bad deal at all , i think i will follow it after completing my first 100 posts,investing will make the coin go higher as well so that is good as well

• +1 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

15 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

I have not invested them yet What is the minimum investment and what is the withdrawal limit from the fund Is there any limit for withdrawal or do we just have to play dice games

It's just need 100 Talk token form you ! And they will give you every day 1 Talk token ! I think it's nice idea because trading for this tokeb will not open until September !

13 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Hey, thanks for the advise. I would have missed the investbox otherwise. Well at least for today, but still 1% is a good investment. I also recommend to follow this advice. I'm going to do that every week.

You're welcome my friend we are here to help each other ! 

Yeah 1% it's really good especially we can join the same plan more than one time so we can invest 200 or 500 talk token at the same plan ! 

I was able to get my currency and withdraw it but I did not understand why this amount was paid to me knowing that there are no numbers in the paid posts field, does this mean that they paid me the amount only for the valuations taking into account the classification?

• +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 minutes ago, magd said:

I was able to get my currency and withdraw it but I did not understand why this amount was paid to me knowing that there are no numbers in the paid posts field, does this mean that they paid me the amount only for the valuations taking into account the classification?

They will pay you for your posts after 7 days 

So if you have posted at 20/6/2020 then you will get paid at the end of 27/6/2020 

If you didn't get paid before this date so may your posts have negative rates ! 

If your rate is positive so you have to send a message for admins to solve your problem

I have been able to withdraw all my codes and I am very happy that I will place all these symbols within the investment fund and I hope that this block will have a high price when we start trading it after three months.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

19 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Hello my friends, you can now withdraw your currencies. I managed to withdraw the currencies that I got by posting the posts. It is really nice to have these symbols and store them until September. This makes us continue working harder.

Woe that's so great, but how could you guys be able to withdraw your coins to the yobit wallet? Because I've tried to send to my balance but it doesn't be able to send. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes, I heard the news on the official issue of the currency, but all I hope is that the price of the currency is a little high and does not start going down quickly in the first trading process on the currency.

• +2 1

Due to the last three days inactivity, I missed that chance to withdraw my funds but anyway, I am going to do this in the next week. I am happy with my Talk balance 😍 ! I will transfer it to investbox to  earn the percentage.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

21 hours ago, Magnom said:

Sure everyone would be recommended automatically to use the coins to the investbox because currently there is no place that's they can spend them. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 6/26/2020 at 6:36 PM, Zaino34 said:

That's great mate I will also try to work hard and earn more tokens as I can because September is near and these tokens might be of more value than we expected therefore, it would be a good idea to collect more of them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

@Frank castle you got payment of 1st week on next week , let's took a example if you create 20 usefull post on Monday ( on 1st week of July ) 

then you will got payment for Monday ( on 2nd week of July ) same in Case of others day's also . but you got payment for reaction instant .

• +2 2
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Okay! I'm glad to see old users known and new users, all happy, let's hope this stage is the re-impetus not of the forum, the forum has always been there, but the community to make the best possible content.

This first post makes me happy because I took very good advice, they are well informed at least on the subject of payments.

Paying for content in the near future should be the introduction for everyone, but good content will bring campaigns, from signatures.

Greetings to all.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Wow, I am just still new and have never gotten to 100 posts yet, but I will now work hard to post so I could be able to earn talk token. Nice one to you members, happy posting. 

• +2 2
  • +3 1