The Trick to HYIP sites and how to beat them! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

The Trick to HYIP sites and how to beat them!

Hi to all of the Cryptotalk members

I am sure that during all of our time searching for sites that we can earn crypto on or sites that we can earn good interest rates, that we all have come across at least one site that advertises bitcoin doubling or exorbitant interest rates in a couple days or a week. So let me just tell you guys a bit more about these sites. 

Now most of the time these sites are complete scams, but just because they are scams does not mean that you cannot make anything from it. It all depends on timing and the site that you use. All of these sites work of the ponsi scheme and so they use new investments to pay off their old investments and once they have made a lot of money they close the site down and they are gone with your money. So here is the key here... and the tip for you all... 

Only invest in a HYIP site when it first comes up. Generally these sites pay out in the beginning to their new users so that they can encourage more and more users to join. So make the minimum investment and then you might get paid if you are one of the first to use the site. But if you do get paid, then don't use that site again, it is too risky. Just take your profits and leave. 

If you want to make large profits, try investing the minimum in multiple HYIP sites like this. For example say you invest $100 in ten sites (that is ten dollars a site) and if three of them are scams and seven pay out double. That means you made $140 dollars. That is already 40% interest despite the losses you made on the scam sites. Just don't be greedy and go back there because that is when you will lose out. 

I hope this helps you guys. And if this was helpful to you please like my post and give it a good rating. I would really appreciate that. All the best to all!

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think you use this hype sites to earn profit and you have previous investment experience also, because this hype sites gives when they newly launch and pay only one are two payments, then they do scam and your strategy also good, this information really helpful for new members.

• +1 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

It seems that DeFi is a light HYIP market. Both contain high risk though. I wouldn't recommend for such options. What seems to be a good way to make something more, is wait for a dip and buy some coins that when staked they offer a good reward. Besides this I find the rest really dangerous ways that might lead most participatnts to lose money.

I don't recommend anyone to make this or ever try it ! We know that 100 dollar is really good amount of money ! So why we are going to join something risky ! 

I think it's really bad and risky way ! You can invest your money witg Yobit investbox ! It's secure ! And safe !

There was a time before I was using hyip platforms to earn although it have risk and profits, but only I was use to invest in hype site thats I prove thats it pays and it has almost below 20 days online, also I was using site that's return my all investment with profit within a certain time, and I cannot use the site more than 10 days. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

This strategy that you propose to deal with sites that give you great profits within a day or two may be a successful strategy, but it is also risky because these sites are mostly fake and may not be paid even on the first day of using this site and it has already happened to me before

Edited by Moaz
  • Useful or interesting 3

Crypto is really important to use it , and this has been the best effort to which we can use this hyip, we need to work as hard and be sure and put together everything that is perfect and that is well organized, this effort must result in something that would help us in creating a good investment, hyips can make you money and somethings the much you get this kind of investment profit or promises this can be really painful

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I have found that the best way to earn cryptocurrencies is by trading on trading platforms so that people with experience trading can double their balance multiple times.
As for the sites that I talked about, they are not sincere.

Yeah, most of sites pays at the beginning so you have to take risk and join those sites from the first day. So, you can make some profit at least upto 40%. So, if you don't invest in anything then you would have 0% profit. So, you have to take risk and invest. But only those who pays during starting days.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your topic is very useful as you indicated a very important point which is the disclosure of the site through its propaganda. Whenever it is tempting and out of the ordinary, it is a scam judgment, but as I said at the time of their appearance and exposing their matter differs,
As for the way to benefit from them is good but a great risk and it is preferable to stay away from them completely.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

you are right in every word you said my friend , always when trying new sites invest as low as possible so you don't lose much if it is a scam , and if you are afraid and don't want to lose any search the net for people's opinions in the site

• +2 2

Actually this is an excellent idea and I was not thinking that way
You apply a theory of successful investment
Keep going! You are creative

• -1 1
  • +1 1

I am not every used these hiip sites but i see that you try to explain we can profit and crack the mecanics they have, I suggest not and your example is not convince me. You are say that with 40% we are make up for all the other losses but the losses are 100% of the other so this is not worth at all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/24/2020 at 2:04 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Only invest in a HYIP site when it first comes up. Generally these sites pay out in the beginning to their new users so that they can encourage more and more users to join. So make the minimum investment and then you might get paid if you are one of the first to use the site. But if you do get paid, then don't use that site again, it is too risky. Just take your profits and leave. 

This is a great advice  you have given but i wouldn't advice anyone to do this because it is too risk and it's difficult to know the truth about when the site started running, what if they provide fake data, I have come across many sites that claimed they can maximize my crypto bitcoin in couple of days if I invest it with them and I lost more of my crypto this way because these sites are scam as you have said and it's for this reason i would encourage other members here to completely stay away from these sites.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This strategy is interesting, I had not thought of diversifying my portfolio so much, in general the hyips do not generate interest but they can earn some money as long as we are the first to enter so the new users would pay our income, maybe I tried  when i ended the yobit airdrop.

• +1 1

Many people have this take on HYIP websites, I personally prefer safer investments and do believe this kind of sites are not worth the risk. Even if you follow the strategy of 'making an early investment', the actual launching dates of the platform are actually shady, and the only ones making big profits are the founders of these websites.  

On 6/24/2020 at 1:04 PM, BrolySSJ said:

Hi to all of the Cryptotalk members

I am sure that during all of our time searching for sites that we can earn crypto on or sites that we can earn good interest rates, that we all have come across at least one site that advertises bitcoin doubling or exorbitant interest rates in a couple days or a week. So let me just tell you guys a bit more about these sites. 

Now most of the time these sites are complete scams, but just because they are scams does not mean that you cannot make anything from it. It all depends on timing and the site that you use. All of these sites work of the ponsi scheme and so they use new investments to pay off their old investments and once they have made a lot of money they close the site down and they are gone with your money. So here is the key here... and the tip for you all... 

If you want to make large profits, try investing the minimum in multiple HYIP sites like this. For example say you invest $100 in ten sites (that is ten dollars a site) and if three of them are scams and seven pay out double. That means you made $140 dollars. That is already 40% interest despite the losses you made on the scam sites. Just don't be greedy and go back there because that is when you will lose out. 

I hope this helps you guys. And if this was helpful to you please like my post and give it a good rating. I would really appreciate that. All the best to all!

You are right in a way, but not everyone have to be watchful of it you might be very unlucky and get stock in the process.

Take for example you invest in this and at the end you didn't get any return and e you are just a student, how do you explain that.

I think that hyips are platforms from which you can get a profit as long as you are one of the first users to enter the system, there are also administrators who are trusted and manage platforms that last up to 1 month providing income, so it is  a matter of knowing when and where to invest

This is a really cool strategy! But in fact, HYIP projects are very dangerous in General, because, even in your example, we can easily lose these 100 dollars, because all projects can be fraudulent, and that's the problem! I think such topics should be approached very carefully!

• +2 1
  • +5 1

It is very difficult to believe in sites that make unreliable proposals. Unfortunately, today we have many sites that do scams, so it is up to us to choose the best platform so that we don't suffer scams.

In these types of sites, those who are benefited are the first to start participating, in order to scale and see yourself benefited you must attract new members to participate, which in my opinion is somewhat unfair to generate money at the expense of money from others and more knowing that they are running the risk of losing the money invested. In particular, I recommend you stay away from these types of platforms since most of them are fraudulent and with the passage of time they end up taking all our capital.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

I Neva known about this site before thank you for sharing with us. This is the main reason I choose cryptotalk to learn for this a significant pies of information I will make sure I familiarise my self with the site. Cryptotalk is the best

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 6/24/2020 at 6:18 PM, Frank castle said:

Yes, we have all been exposed to false profit sites that waste our time in addition to wasting our money, and we must stay away from such fake sites by searching and investigating the desired site by working on it and asking the experts in this field as well.

Seriously, people came up with fake website in other to achieve their aims they don't care what the other person is going through. Fake website has rube many people's future, pleas let try and stay away from such websites.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Personally I don't like the HYPE site as they just run away in few days and loot your money. In HYPE you are at the risk of 100% as you will loss all of your money.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Now those doubler sites are mostly scam and they are oriented to scam people and I don't think even those seven sites will pay you. Rather than I would suggest you to be stay away from those doubler sites.

• +1 1
  • +2 1