New payment and rating system for the forum - Page 21 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

New payment and rating system for the forum

Desais

Dear users, I have read all the messages and will answer to them later, because now there is a very large influx of information that needs to be processed. Thank you for your patience.

Message added by Desais

9 hours ago, rekter said:

I haven't really worked hard for them, so i am not getting too many. My plan is to buy if it dumps low enough so i will be happy even if the price tanks, because it's more cheap talks for me.

@rekter What you have expected with the price of the talk because we have waited till this long period of time without getting paid and all are expecting the high price hope the price wont disappoint us.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

11 hours ago, rekter said:

I haven't really worked hard for them, so i am not getting too many. My plan is to buy if it dumps low enough so i will be happy even if the price tanks, because it's more cheap talks for me.

@rekter its not a bad idea infect every one has a planning like your.. Though i wont buy any talk token if the price still dump... By the way, moderator should give us a clear Information about btc payment ..  Will the btc payment stop from today or from previous day.. We are waiting for this news..               

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

8 hours ago, Izeal said:

@rekter What you have expected with the price of the talk because we have waited till this long period of time without getting paid and all are expecting the high price hope the price wont disappoint us.

Are you asking for the opening price on first day or the price it will be in the future?

I am not taking this too seriously and won't be putting too much money as i don't have any details on this. No one seem to have. All i know for fact is that anyone can end up getting 250 talk daily for free plus cumulative interest and there's no way of knowing how much circulating TALK there are already. I don't invest heavily to anything i don't have any details about.

My guess is that most of the people want to get rid of them now. Most likely it has same kind of curve then with DLRS except with a way lower price. And the price could tank all the way to 10-5 sats for all i know. But i am basing this to an idea that talk tokens circulating supply will be way higher then with dlrs, and so will be the sell pressure.

If the owners of this place are planning ahead, they could suddenly introduce "halvings" to the rewards. like 7 talk per post and then 5 talks per post etc. They could end up giving some sort of prividedges to people who are staking enough etc. 

But this is just speculation. I don't know if they have a plan. All i know is that thet are creating demand via ads but we have absolutely zero info further then that.

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@rekter its not a bad idea infect every one has a planning like your.. Though i wont buy any talk token if the price still dump... By the way, moderator should give us a clear Information about btc payment ..  Will the btc payment stop from today or from previous day.. We are waiting for this news..               

They have said that btc payments will end after talk token goes live. But yeah, i agree they should announce when it does.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

How do you like the trading and price for the talk token? I think many people were able to earn good money and were satisfied.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 3
  • +5 8

2 minutes ago, Desais said:

How do you like the trading and price for the talk token? I think many people were able to earn good money and were satisfied.

It really surpassed my expectations. I made quite a good amount I must confess. I hope the investbox won't be closed if you know what I mean.

Now I can browse the forum with a PC in the next few days.

If you know what I mean

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

14 minutes ago, Desais said:

the price was pretty good  and unexpected , for me i sold some and hold the rest in invest box and and as @Raqeebzy said we hope the invest box for talk still exist so people find something encourage them to hold the currency instead of selling it and making the price drop

• +1 4
  • +2 3

32 minutes ago, Nayem18 said:

What is the current value of this currency and when can we start trading it for other currencies
It's good that we'll see updates later inside the forum but I have some questions please

The trading on the coin already started 2 hours ago , the price went to 200 satoshi high but now is stabling on 150 satoshi , those are the information for the current situation .

• +1 5
  • +2 3

1 hour ago, Desais said:

Firstly we had expected that the talk price will be around 50-100 satoshi but unfortunately we are wrong as you all did great marketing for talk token.. By the way, i didnt sell my talk yet because i want to see how long our talk can be stable from 100-150 satoshi and i will take the test of profit every day.. What do you think about investbox profit??           

• +2 4

1 hour ago, Desais said:

@Desais Simply unbelievable ! I never thought price of TALK will be this much higher than I believe so far. That's why I was telling to forum members to allow sometime to see the best momentum of TALK tokens price once trading is opened. I am not facing a pressure situation to sell my holdings(I can be a whale of TALK token as forum has paid me probably a highest reward to my work 😜) so do you have any clue whether investbox is closing or not to give 1% daily return?

If investment of TALK tokens in Investbox will still last for a long time, I might better sell a daily percentage. Holding can be a good strategy to prevent further price drop😉

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

1 hour ago, Desais said:

im one of those many , but the question is now is the payment gonna continue in the forum or it going to stop as long as trade on the talk token is open ? what gonna happen next ?.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2

19 minutes ago, iloveyobit said:

im one of those many , but the question is now is the payment gonna continue in the forum or it going to stop as long as trade on the talk token is open ? what gonna happen next ?.

Did you mean BTC payment? If yes, it would have been already closed. I think it was previously told, BTC payment will be stopped once trading for TALK token starts on the exchange. Maybe, only one TALK token payment from tomorrow, no double payments. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

10 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Did you mean BTC payment? If yes, it would have been already closed. I think it was previously told, BTC payment will be stopped once trading for TALK token starts on the exchange. Maybe, only one TALK token payment from tomorrow, no double payments. 

No i know about btc payment will be useless after the talk token out for trading , i was asking about payment with talk token , if this gonna continue it will be great chance for all members as they know the price of the token now , thanks mate .

• +1 4
  • +2 1

I am very pleased with the value of the talkcoin i must confess but   @Desais we were earlier meant to believe that the value of talkcoin will increase as time goes on, now my question is that should we expect more increase in the value? because the value is now at 150 Satoshi. I want to be sure so i can decide to hold or sell.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

5 hours ago, Desais said:

Great.. the developers of this forum and yobit have proved for all of us that they really have good ideas and strategies to improve this forum and make all the users satisfied! this project is really good and i think that nobody predicted that the price of talk token would be like that! but the most important thing is that trying to keep its price stable! we really need that because if the price of talk token go down so many members would be confused..

• +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

4 hours ago, Desais said:

The price of the coin is excellent too!
So that there are never competitors now for you! You are the best now on the scene! And I think that at this price many people will enter this great forum! As for me, I told many friends about what I gained today from the forum and encourages many of my friends to enter and make money from this wonderful forum in addition to gaining knowledge about the digital currency project.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

6 hours ago, Desais said:

We are very happy because what we have gained exceeds even our time and efforts as well, personally I am satisfied and I hope that all members are satisfied as well. Thank you so much (both Cryptotalk leaders and Yobit) because we got a much better amount than we expected! Blessed.

• +1 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

3 hours ago, Nayem18 said:

How can we avoid some people who have a negative attitude towards everything?
Thanks for accepting our accounts, but I don't understand exactly what the talk is and how much it costs

you just cant avoid them , just ignore the negative posts/ topics , for the token now its trade around 150satoshi as yestrady with nothing new for the moment.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

you just cant avoid them , just ignore the negative posts/ topics , for the token now its trade around 150satoshi as yestrady with nothing new for the moment.

You are right, it even traded at 170 satoshi that I say, around $0.02 dollar. This is a great income for people that have started earlier. Talk token is grea

• +2 1

22 hours ago, Desais said:

Sir, no many people that were able to earn good, it is all of us. Using may is an understatement because talk token is better than bitcoin. Thanks to yobit and cryptotalk. How I wish to have posted more before when talk become tradable. The price is also still looking good. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

22 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I hope the investbox won't be closed if you know what I mean.

21 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

What do you think about investbox profit??           

The administration does not plan to close investbox.

21 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Desais Simply unbelievable ! I never thought price of TALK will be this much higher than I believe so far. That's why I was telling to forum members to allow sometime to see the best momentum of TALK tokens price once trading is opened. I am not facing a pressure situation to sell my holdings(I can be a whale of TALK token as forum has paid me probably a highest reward to my work 😜) so do you have any clue whether investbox is closing or not to give 1% daily return?

If investment of TALK tokens in Investbox will still last for a long time, I might better sell a daily percentage. Holding can be a good strategy to prevent further price drop😉

We do not give prediction for the TALK rate, but as I said above, the administration does not plan to close investbox. Soon there will be advertising / banners for TALK, also in the future we plan to add various functionality for TALK, so there is a possibility of rate growth (long-term)

21 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Payments in TALK will remain, but in BTC I think it will finish soon. Payments in TALK may change slightly, but there is no information yet.

19 hours ago, Solex said:

I am very pleased with the value of the talkcoin i must confess but   @Desais we were earlier meant to believe that the value of talkcoin will increase as time goes on, now my question is that should we expect more increase in the value? because the value is now at 150 Satoshi. I want to be sure so i can decide to hold or sell.

We don't give prediction, everything is decided by supply and demand, we'll try to ensure the demand and value of TALK. In the long run, as we saw a few days ago, those who believed in the token received significant rewards.

17 hours ago, Emma William said:

The price of the coin is excellent too!
So that there are never competitors now for you! You are the best now on the scene! And I think that at this price many people will enter this great forum! As for me, I told many friends about what I gained today from the forum and encourages many of my friends to enter and make money from this wonderful forum in addition to gaining knowledge about the digital currency project.

We are glad that you like it The main thing is that your friends follow the rules and write quality posts and topics.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 7

52 minutes ago, Desais said:

We do not give prediction for the TALK rate, but as I said above, the administration does not plan to close investbox. Soon there will be advertising / banners for TALK, also in the future we plan to add various functionality for TALK, so there is a possibility of rate growth (long-term

Thanks for the update about about talk token because we got afraid to buy talk token more for two reason though we have enough now..  First reason was  that we  had thought investbox for talk token will be cancelled and secondly  the recent dump make us worried about talk price.. That is why we are forced to stop talk token.. By the way you have cleared us about talk token future 💕          

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

On 11/3/2020 at 11:51 PM, Desais said:

Well, there's a lot of people are being happy especially me because i hold a lot of talk tokens and also i got a huge amount of profit, i hope there's a lot of people buying talk token to maintain it's value for long time. Thanks sir!

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, there's a lot of people are being happy especially me because i hold a lot of talk tokens and also i got a huge amount of profit, i hope there's a lot of people buying talk token to maintain it's value for long time. Thanks sir!

Congratulations sir, you are so hardworking because you hold a lot of talk token. Everyone of us are celebrating because we earn a good profit from this forum, so we should give our gratitude to our admins and moderators to release this talk token. We should also need to support the talk token so it will be long last in the market.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 11/3/2020 at 7:51 PM, Desais said:

The project is successful but here is one problem. The problem is the price. How should the TALK token price become stable? investbox has 1% interest on Talk Token which in my opinion should be canceled if we do not want the price of Talk Token to be equal to 0..

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

On 11/3/2020 at 6:03 PM, iloveyobit said:

The payment will continue, and possibly btc payment not going to stop, talk token is the official coin launched by these forum themselves. It is the most valuable coin on this forum. The payment will not stop for long time. 

• +1 1