What is the percentage of the Crypto community in your country? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the percentage of the Crypto community in your country?

Hi friends
I entered the world of Crypto several years ago and at that time almost no one had heard about Bitcoin or Crypto in my country, after about 5-6 years have passed since then I now see that the percentage of people who started knowing about Bitcoin and Crypto has increased dramatically.
I don't know exactly how much it is, but I expect it to be 10-20% as I estimate.
Although the percentage is small, but this is a major development if we assume that it was about 1-5% five years ago.
Well I want to know how the percentage of Crypto community in your country has changed since you got to know Crypto so far? Do you think this percentage has increased significantly or is it decreasing?

as i belong to india country .in my country according to a survey about 20 percentagebof the population working on the crypto and it is increading each day gradually.in the last the percentage waa about 13.78 of the total population

10-20% audience is really great , I didn't think that there is too much people in India who know about Crypto market and used Crypto currency in their life , recently India approved Crypto currency in their region I sure this action attract a good amount of invester also .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Most of crypto investors in here won't talk about their crypto investments for various reasons. Mainly because they'll have to face lots of ignorant people who laugh and call it a scam. I don't think we even have data.

In 2018 our tax authority announced that 7 400 people in here in Finland reported crypto trades for taxes. But that was only people who reported.

Edited by rekter

I think it will depend on us The percentage of people who use crypto in that country will depend on it But in our country, it is usually 20 percent Taxes and percentage rates are much lower because they are not supported by the government.

In my country there are a large number of cryptocurrency traders and investors who possess a huge amount of information and high experience. The spread of encryption began in my country since 2014 but it was low and some were trying to learn before starting but now it has become wide

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your calculations may be right for your country but if I talk about my country percentage which are using crypto market then I can thought that only one to 4% people who knows about crypto market and doing this business but now many new investors are entering and interesting into this market .

4 hours ago, rekter said:

Most of crypto investors in here won't talk about their crypto investments for various reasons. Mainly because they'll have to face lots of ignorant people who laugh and call it a scam. I don't think we even have data.

In 2018 our tax authority announced that 7 400 people in here in Finland reported crypto trades for taxes. But that was only people who reported.

Yes, we certainly do not have official data, but, through my relationships and through friends as well as social media in my country, I have noticed an increase in the percentage of people who got to know Crypto, of course, this is an approximate percentage according to my expectations and not confirmed.

In my country, which is Italy, the community that is interested in crypto is very large Let's say that I also estimate a percentage of 30/35% I think it is a fairly high percentage given the percentages of the other countries...

I don't know about the exact percentage but I guess in my country the crypto community is more than 30%. If I met with 10 random people then 5 to 6 of them surely know about cryptocurrencies and 3 to 4 of them are really working/using cryptocurrencies. No doubt the cryptocurrencies are getting popular and now many people are taking interest in it.

The people who know about encryption and work with it in my country amount to 30%, and I see that this percentage is very small, but it is caused by my country banning and banning the use of cryptocurrencies permanently and I hope that my country's view of cryptocurrencies will change and everyone will be allowed to learn and work with it.

40 minutes ago, Brand1 said:

The people who know about encryption and work with it in my country amount to 30%, and I see that this percentage is very small, but it is caused by my country banning and banning the use of cryptocurrencies permanently and I hope that my country's view of cryptocurrencies will change and everyone will be allowed to learn and work with it.

You might think this is a small but a big percentage for my country !!! I now see that things have started to change towards the cryptocurrencies in my country and people have increased interest in them as a result of the bad economic situation where people find the opportunity to work without leaving the house and this is quite appropriate at the present time.

I am not too much old in crypto world. I join this because of crypto talk.In my country percentage is too much low as we can say it is about 5 to 10%. But now popularity of crypto is increasing day by day. 

If I judge by my family and friends and everyone I've talked to about crypto, I'd say 1% and this would be a favorable estimate. Seriously noone cares too much and the estimates that are above 5% are too much for any country. It is different to have heard of cryptocurrencies once from being actively participating with them.

I am mainly a beginner in the field, but I see that the percentage of people who are interested in bitcoin has increased significantly this year in my country, perhaps because it provides an acceptable additional income

in my country the percentage of people who handle bitcoin has been increasing since every day more people know about cryptocurrencies, also because there are already more platforms that offer digital services where you can trade in local currency which is agreat advantage.

5 hours ago, BTC Future said:

If I judge by my family and friends and everyone I've talked to about crypto, I'd say 1% and this would be a favorable estimate. Seriously noone cares too much and the estimates that are above 5% are too much for any country. It is different to have heard of cryptocurrencies once from being actively participating with them.

Yes, this is true, there are many people who have heard about cryptocurrencies but they do not work with it. Perhaps here in my country I noticed an increase in the percentage of those working with cryptocurrencies as a result of the very bad economic situation in the country. Poverty, insecurity and, finally, quarantine have made people look for a way to earn additional income.

According to several surveys, it suggests more than 60% people in our country are aware of cryptocurrencies. Despite of government's restrictions, I find most of young lads are involved in the cryptocurrency tradings. 

I think only about 20-30% of people know about the cryptocurrency and only 10% people invest and trade in the cryptocurrency. I hope the government itself provide the education about the cryptocurrency and legalize the cryptocurrency.

Edited by CryptoLover21

16 hours ago, Shahud said:

as i belong to india country .in my country according to a survey about 20 percentagebof the population working on the crypto and it is increading each day gradually.in the last the percentage waa about 13.78 of the total population

I don't know the percentage of the users of cryptocurrency in my country but I think that there are many users of it because there are some sites that show the members of the community and there are many people that use cryptocurrencies also

There are only few who are aware about cryptocurrency in my country and since the day I new about it I think by now there are many users who must have found about this technology though many they may know about it but they can't get started because they have no much knowledge or still lucking some trust in online things like those I tried to invite they didn't even pay attention and considered it scam out of ignorance.

There is no statistics about people that deals on cryptocurrencies in my country so I can not be accurate. But I think we will be 10% to 20 or less of the population. 

Talking about mine country we are too back in technology. And in my district there would be rarely some people who knows clear concept of Crypto currency. And in average total i think around 2-3% people knows about Crypto currency. And among them too only few knows about the real and true concept.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think in my country , the percentage who know how to use with crypto does not exceed 2%, but overall, this percentage increases daily, and I think there will be a very large spread in the coming period.

23 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

Well I want to know how the percentage of Crypto community in your country has changed since you got to know Crypto so far? Do you think this percentage has increased significantly or is it decreasing?

In my country, I would say more than 60% are aware of cryptocurrency but a little percentage trade and uses maybe mainly due to due to heavy tax on crypto income. My country do not see cryptocurrency as an economic threat so it is very well organized but there are strict policies.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy