They need KYC to verify us, how can we verify them too? - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

They need KYC to verify us, how can we verify them too?

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

But me although I'm trusting the binance exchange, but till now I'm not verifying my identity because it is not recommended, so once they recommended on it, I will verify also. 

Well, this is not just recommend to give by the scam sites to avoid being leaked your personal information in public, you need to trust them to continue trading in binance.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

On 6/15/2020 at 8:58 PM, Calvinpriva said:

@guatazoo Friend, are you using IQ Option broker? Are they legit? I tried them and deposit $10 then i trade it until i reached $52, but they rejected my document in KYC registration. Tell me please if they have accepted your document and maybe if you have withdraw your money there.

IQ option is the world most leading forex broker, and I've used then so they are legit, so you need to verify your documents and the bank card you using to verify. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

You can do a research about this project team and if they are famous and they have previous projects or they are new in the field, this will help you a lot.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

On 6/15/2020 at 8:58 PM, Calvinpriva said:

IQ Option broker? Are they legit?

I remember them from a long time ago. I didn't use them, there were many concerns and reports but in the end they didn't scam people directly as far as I know. Although the rejection of your KYC means a lot. They didn't ask for KYC when you send them the funds which would have been the appropriate thing to do.

They had also created a scam shitcoin which was traded in livecoin and managed to trap many traders by pump and dumping it. I think it was called OTN. A total useless coin that was abandoned later. Basically I wouldn't use them just for the KYC feature as I gambled with various exchanges already. Since we have hundreds that don't require KYC why would we use one that will only cause us these problems.

• +1 1

Normally there should be verification from us too that the site or trading platform we are using is not scam, that I is well regulated and secure even to be safe do users. This is absolutely right. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 6/23/2020 at 8:52 AM, iloveyobit said:

You can do a research about this project team and if they are famous and they have previous projects or they are new in the field, this will help you a lot.

unfortunately the creators of the projects are very intelligent people to the point of being able to hide their information so that the police cannot find them when they deceive people

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

unfortunately the creators of the projects are very intelligent people to the point of being able to hide their information so that the police cannot find them when they deceive people

Unfortunately, this is true and sometimes they resort to falsifying information about currencies and the currency team as well, but the only blame is the people who are investing in the currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 6/18/2020 at 7:50 PM, guatazoo said:

IQ option is the world most leading forex broker, and I've used then so they are legit, so you need to verify your documents and the bank card you using to verify. 

Yes mate, IQ option is now heading because they're having a lot of ads in some applications and platforms like YouTube, Facebook etc and it helps them to used it by other people.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

This is real a good idea because there are many sites that requires KYC nowdays, most of those sites are hard to complete their KYC. Also scam sites are now requiring KYC so i believe a website to review them would help to discover legit and fake KYC projects.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

I think it is good if there is a site that sets a list of reliable and safe sites and a list of unsafe sites. In this way, we can know which sites we can trust.

I don't like sites that required for KYC  that is why I prefer to go for sites that does not required KYC. Some companies that required for KYC end up selling people information at dark web. That is why I want to remain anonymous so that No one can sell my personal information.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

You must be careful  about your kyc required information because in crypto world there has lot of site where they will take your information and will use it to do scam.. So you must research about the project first and if you see the project is real enough then you can submit your kyc Information without any doubt               

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I dont like projecdts with KYC verification system. They new and othen unreliable scam. Its possible they steal perosnal data for non legal activities.

• +4 1

This is one of the major problems relating to KYC verification. It is true that the nothing can be done to verify the authenticity of the websites. Only authentication is required on the part of the uses which can be really unproductive to the uses. So it is necessary that the users give information only to valid known websites.

Some of the financiel company are need by the law to make the KYC for us. But I am not know why there is this happen in this space, for every one feel it is ok to ask for our id. I am read from website asking even for photograph of us hold some paper we have written something to prove who we are. This is joke and not going to make any of such for no reason.

• +1 1

My opinion is that we can do KYC when we have no other way to invest or send our money to the bank but even this should be avoided any way we can. Our private data can be sold and used by many criminals and they can attack our bank accounts or create acounts in our name if they have all the data the bank needs. This is a big danger we have to know that it can happen and not give access to anyone to our identity and other docs.

• +3 1

Lately we see many websites and cryptocurrencies ask for KYC for whatever reason like to buy their coin or to use an airdrop but when we look for the members they are hidden and anon. I don't ever give them KYC and I have done for some exchanges and I regret it because I now fear that they are already used by scammers. I also consider to change these documents and ask for new identity from the government for this. I tell this to advice all members not to do KYC for anyone and we can use other ways to trade and sell crypto for other currency.

• +2 1

Hello community I will tell you that this KYC issue is great because that way we avoid the famous multi-accounts that sometimes because of them we do not receive tokens and thus also do not participate bots.

• +2 1

I don't see a point for any website to ask for KYC. It is pointless and if it is not a scam then I don't trust them as they have no idea how this works and how easy scammers can use stolen identities and bypass this system. Not doing KYC and if there is no other way I will stop using crypto too.

• +1 1

On 4/6/2020 at 4:33, Calvinpriva said:

Hola amigos,

¿Has pensado alguna vez en esto? Hay muchos proyectos que hoy en día necesitan KYC para verificar si somos miembros legítimos o estafadores, muchas personas creen en los sitios de KYC ¡piensan que son los sitios más confiables! Pero, lamentablemente, incluso los sitios fraudulentos ahora utilizan la verificación KYC para garantizarle que son seguros. 

¿Qué podemos tener para verificar que son seguros para que podamos cargarles nuestros documentos? Mi sugerencia: sería bueno si existiera el sitio web principal para todos los sitios de proyectos criptográficos que los revise y nos garantice nuestra seguridad si son legítimos. Ese sitio puede funcionar como Coingecko o CMC, pero enumerará sitios de minería, sitios de comercio, sitios de préstamos, sitios de lanzamiento aéreo y otros proyectos relacionados. 

Al igual que los sitios de juegos de apuestas, tienen sus números de licencia de los foros de juegos de apuestas, este sitio de revisión también dará un número de licencia único a los sitios que revisarán para que podamos unirnos solo a proyectos con esos números de licencia para nuestra seguridad. Créame, esto ayudará mucho a reducir los estafadores y aumentará las ganancias para muchos usuarios de criptografía.

Le invitamos a responder.

There are more factors to verify that the site is legitimate, not only that they ask for kyc, we can also check their social networks and see what people think, so you have to choose very well where to upload our documents

We have to think about that first we will search about the specific site which need kyc because how can the website ask for the kyc that is like we provide all the details so we have to make a huge search and decision for that .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello they should do it, but imagine the amount of people throughout the world to do the review for a single KYC platform would be impossible and the time it would take to perform those verifications, I think that each one until now works with their own verification system and manageable to verify your clients, whether they are new or old, these security systems that will allow you to know more about your clients and demonstrate that they are truly real

• +1 1

This is a good suggestion to have rating on websites that ask for KYC if I understand correct what the point of your post was. I don't gamble and don't know about these websites you are saying but I know that these websites are running for many years. How can we rate something that is new as a crypto website. They can look clear and at any time they can scam us and even bring the site down.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very difficult to trust knowing that we are exposed to scams, but I prefer not to trust. at first I didn't see any problems, when I didn't have much knowledge. Even though we know that this is for our safety, we will never be 100% safe. I just wait for the day that we can trust and be safe.

This will be very good to have a very good website that gives all the detail of the personal information of members of projects. Since everyone is asking for kyc crypto projects should give their data too to everyone. I don't know if they will give their identities though and I will still not trust them with my. They probably will not be scammers but they can get hacked and lose our information.

• +1 1
  • +2 1