Does youtube counts view from ptc sites? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Does youtube counts view from ptc sites?

18 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

I think they are getting views through blogs and ptc sites, but there is a disadvantage that these views are spoiled, meaning that views were purchased. These sites may be seen by you Indian and you are Italian, such as you will not understand if you will not get many subscriptions and you will not get views without you buying them. I don't find it a good idea because if you work hard you will get your best dates

Yeah friend i agree with you, if we think about the future then advertising youtube videos on ptc sites that work world wide doesn't give us permanent followers because the language we use to make the video is different from others.

8 hours ago, Ismoney said:

View is view irrespective of where it comes from provided there is a link to the channel where it was posted. So, that should not be an issue.

Thank you for your information, i was confused, i heard that  meany youtubers get views from ptc sites, and also they buy views, but some bloggers say its against the rules, bro can you tell me any crypto sites to get youtube subscribers.

it depends on the views policy of the YouTube.if they accept and allow such things then definitely views will be counting by the YouTube.also if the ptc site advertisements having some collaboration with the YouTube thrn also monitization will be active

I think view count on PTC sites. But YouTube have policy that video should be watch for more then 10 seconds then view will be count. So if ad of YouTube video is more then 10 sec then it will be count. 

Edited by malik6314193

I guess YouTube counts views from PTC websites but they not showing their advertisement on those videos. These days they taking lots of action and they gradually improving their website.

I think that if you had to advertise your youtube video on a ptc site that you would get the view if the user decides to watch the video or if it plays for a certain period of time. This is because the ptc site will direct the viewer to that youtube video and it will start to play and therefore you will get more views. I think that this will help with the videos that have monetization enabled on them. However youtube is constantly changing their stance on crypto. So it remains to be seen if this will stand.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

19 hours ago, malik6314193 said:

I think view count on PTC sites. But YouTube have policy that video should be watch for more then 10 seconds then view will be count. So if ad of YouTube video is more then 10 sec then it will be count. 

Yeah youtube have new rules, and they update it the minimum watch time t 30 seconds in order to count the view as a real view, but there are so meany ptc sites which allow to advertise from 30 sec to 60 seconds and its good. but i never found ptc sites to get subscribers.

Yes they count it my friend ! But I think you'll not get paid because they have to see the full video to see all the adverts that included in the video 

So they just count the number of viewings without making you get any profits 

I have read many articles that say that YouTube deletes all the videos that talk about encryption, but I find many videos still exist.
And if you want YouTube to pay you money, there should be a large number of views on your channel and a large number of videos.

• +1 2

Perhaps there is an agreement between the site and the social platform on that, but so far I have not heard about any YouTube being charged through a cryptocurrency, on the contrary, what I know is that YouTube is deleting all the content that talks about encryption.

On 7/11/2020 at 1:37 PM, Sarahden111 said:

on the contrary, what I know is that YouTube is deleting all the content that talks about encryption.

Not exactly. Youtube is having major problems for many years. They don't delete all content concerning cryptocurrencies though. Youtube is in big trouble as hackers have taken control and are using as a bot-net tens of thousands of accounts. They easily hack active accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers, change name to someone famous in crypto or finances and begin fake live giveaways having tens of thousands of bot accounts watching. Chat bots are allowed in youtube and they use them as well, having chatbox on and talking abou the fake giveaway making it as convincing as possible.

Youtube is trying to remove them but because of their failed AI system and incompetence of their employees they also ban real crypto youtubers as well.

• +3 1

55 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Not exactly. Youtube is having major problems for many years. They don't delete all content concerning cryptocurrencies though.

@BTC Future I am also thinking about to promote my channel on a PTC site named Neobux. Since the package they offers to promote my business look good but I am still not sure weather views will be counted on YouTube or not.In previous, I was promoting my channel on crowdfunding sites where real micro-workers viewed the videos but cost is high.

2 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@BTC Future I am also thinking about to promote my channel on a PTC site named Neobux. Since the package they offers to promote my business look good but I am still not sure weather views will be counted on YouTube or not.In previous, I was promoting my channel on crowdfunding sites where real micro-workers viewed the videos but cost is high.

I don't know much about PTC, you can send your link in pm though if you want so I subscribe and like! Still I think that the clicks and views will count as long as they come from different IP's and not banned or vpn. I'm also certain that a lot of youtubers I'm watching are using paid services even for comments, although I haven't found one. 

If traffic form other website watch video from that channel then that time will be counted as watch hour. You can share your link anywhere you wants to increase traffic. But if you wants to make money from that channel then i think you know youtube don't pay for video views or watch hour.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

I think yes, but there is no advantages because youtube have policy to monetize your account if you have more than 1000 subscribers and 4000+ watching hours, but I think if you post a advertisement in ptc sites then it will count your views not your watching hours.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don t know if the channels that talk about encryption are being paid. I think a few days ago they deleted cryptocyrrency contents.  But right  now they allow cryptocurrency contents. This is really good for beginnings.    

This is really important to really define what we are doing the most important thing is to work as hard and create everything well in such a way that when you have the views they have to only monetized when they hit 1000 and you really have to have 1000 subscribers and so this are really be sure that this works for you , that would be really important

Actually if the user that clicked at ptc sites watch videos for more time like 30-1,min(>14 sec for 1 views upto 201views) then the views is counted but actual number isn't specific. But this will impact badly to your seo and videos rank if total watch time is too low. But for monitisaion you need 4K hours watch time so it's not worth using ptc sites in my opinion.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/20/2020 at 7:58 PM, Whited35 said:

Try to promote your youtube channel on cointpayu its good ptc site and the payment is relatively lower than neobux, and they have specific advertisement option for youtube videos, i use this site and its best for getting meany views, i hope you like it. 

• +2 1

I think if they will use or on their monetization they will gain money or the views on youtube will be count and they always make their video long for almost 10 minutes above I think for more adds because of the adds they can earn some extra money from it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/9/2020 at 2:30 PM, Shahud said:

it depends on the views policy of the YouTube.if they accept and allow such things then definitely views will be counting by the YouTube.also if the ptc site advertisements having some collaboration with the YouTube thrn also monitization will be active

Yeah there are some ptc sites that collaborate with youtube and we all know that youtube don't count views from auto play on some sites, but this ptc sites are best because you have to hit the play option in order to earn from them so youtube count the view.

I don't know much abou the ptc site but to the little knowledge I make research of how it works if the author has a lot of view he gets paid for views and subscribers.

Yes, YouTube allows views to be obtained through PTC sites, but as long as they are real and not through robots because this is forbidden and is not counted.

Life is great and enjoy it

Yes they count because ptc sites are doing business just like youtube but in other way. Youtube they show videos but ptc sites they promote a video to receive many viewers.

• +3 1

On 6/2/2020 at 6:48 PM, Moaz said:

YouTube is one of the most important sources of income for those looking to make money from the internet, but you need to create a professional YouTube channel and have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours before you start earning money by watching ads on your channel

That is why my friend  dont get paid from YouTube.. He has a YouTube channels where he get 2k subscription and he had thought that after 1k subscribers the channels owner get payments.. But unfortunately he was wrong about it.. Now i understand the payment system of youtube to its member channel owner                  

• +2 1