Online Store With Bitcoin Api - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Online Store With Bitcoin Api

Hey Buddies!

I am sharing some information about increasing profit through the Bitcoin/Crypto as payment in online store.

If you are willing to open online store for selling goods or your services. Then you can integrate the Bitcoin/Crypto api in the website and start receiving Bitcoin and other Crypto currency as alternative payment.

And if you hold your Crypto for some time and market goes up then you can easily increase your profit. 

What's your views on this? Please give your opinion.

Bitcoin api link-

https://www.blockchain.com/api

Edited by Ridam
Some terms missing added
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 6
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Every day I hear about many sites and stores that have begun to use digital currencies to buy and sell. It is really good to use this method of marketing products against digital currencies and use encryption as a method of payment. This will help increase the popularity of encryption and increase its use in many areas.

Correct me if i am wrong but this is only for services that want to have whole paymentin bitcoin. There are services that turn it to fiat money for the store, either a full or a partial amount. At this point i would claim that's a more suitable solution for some because of btc taxation problems.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

@rekter, you are right about that. But you hardly find a store that accepts bitcoin or other cryptocurrency as the lone payment option, if there's any. They only accept crypto to bring in more customers and a wider payment option, they convert it to fiats in the background.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

2 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

Every day I hear about many sites and stores that have begun to use digital currencies to buy and sell. It is really good to use this method of marketing products against digital currencies and use encryption as a method of payment. This will help increase the popularity of encryption and increase its use in many areas.

Yes you are right and the more popular cryptocurrencies increase the more valuable and the number of people who use it.

The opening of an idea store is very impressive, but it is not available to all countries of the world in addition to its need for a lot of planning and experience in marketing to accelerate the process of selling products and the possibility of adding an electronic payment to the store

• +1 1
  • +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

that's actually a pretty useful feature for both developers and customers, as now more online stores can have crypto payment support, and it's easier to make for developers

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes the addition of the Bitcoin payment option for online stores is a great idea and is an additional choice that the shopkeeper can offer to his customers and also an opportunity to increase customers, However maybe I would prefer to rely on services of an external company(like exchanges) that takes care of these type of online payments

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

There are many stores that have begun to accept cryptocurrencies for the purchase of the offered products inside, and among these stores that started by saying bitcoin currency the famous Amazon store and I think that the use of digital currencies in electronic stores will help to increase confidence in the currency and will be able to achieve great popularity from By users

Edited by Brand1
  • +2 1

Blockchain and other reputed platforms are offering such services to create api for online stores. There are also legally established IT companies, have been building cryptocurrency payment processors for different types of online stores. 

• +2 1
  • +3 3

It's a good thing for stores or orher businesses to add cryptocurrency payment system in their services because it will generate more customers for them and help make this technology to be popular though this depends on the restrictions put on crypto in your country in order for one to run this service.

That is a good idea! The transactions will become easy especially if you will be using a crypto currency as a form of money. I hope that this kind of way will become popular and being adopted by many in the future.

• +1 1

Hum good to know thank you for such information, i have heard about blockchain API but didn't knew it could be used for storing selling shops.

I will probabily start using it for my own store and report back here if it was good or not and what sort of complications i had trying to adapt it to my code ;D

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Oh fine now any person can get api for integration of their online store for getting their business into steam line. I also believe that now bitcoin is must be Broadway using then only trading. So I am going to launched my own online store from which everyone can buy with confidence with btc and altcoins. 

Its very good to start an online store that accepts bitcoin payments because it will help to increase profit to your business. There are many crypto users and i believe they also need new online stores that accepts payments with bitcoin.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Now crypto currency users increase day by day in this situation, if any one start store are any other business, and they mention crypto currencies in their payment system, then really they gain so many users because crypto users also wants this type stores opens and  accept payment in crypto.

Edited by Honny143
grammar mistake
  • +2 1

This would be a good method to generate profits is good that every day there are more sites that implemented Bitcoin as a payment method to buy products online 

There are many sites that accept cryptocurrencies as currencies for sale and purchase in them and there are many sites that accept cryptocurrencies as well in exchange for services I think the cryptocurrencies are on their way to becoming official and users are accustomed to buying and selling by means of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

It sounds good in theory, but from a practical point of view I think implementing the idea is not easy, it is not easy to open an online store. This needs a lot of capital and a hosting company for your site and other services that cost a lot.

9 hours ago, MarsDota2 said:

Blockchain is really having it's improvement and it is not letting the problems that is coming to blockchain that has intention to destroy the reputation of many sites and I am thankful that block chain is safe on every thing.

@MarsDota2If you are about to open your own online swag store which accepts payment via cryptocurrencies, instead of relying on existing technology, I advise you to have own cryptocurrency payment processors 😊

• +2 1
  • +4 1

On 6/1/2020 at 2:49 PM, Zaino34 said:

Yes I think that online sites that have access into cryptocurrencies are getting more because they know that people can't buy using their physical money outside because of the pandemic so they are trying to create a shop with cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1

On 6/2/2020 at 10:54 PM, Crypto123 said:

It sounds good in theory, but from a practical point of view I think implementing the idea is not easy, it is not easy to open an online store. This needs a lot of capital and a hosting company for your site and other services that cost a lot.

Now adays it's not that much difficult bro. You can get a cheap hosting and domain from hostinger at around 2$ per month and if you mananaged to code on own it would be the best or you can hire professional or just ask your friend in little bit cheaper. And you can start your store bro. 

On 6/2/2020 at 8:09 PM, Crypto123 said:

The domain services won't require too much. There are some cheap ones in all countries and they can even create the website for you and all you have to do is just add products. They will ask for a good amount though to create the site, but most of the times they know what they are doing and they will make a good job. The domain name and extra as security, cloud services, emails do not cost a lot. I don't know though if there are laws requiring to own a physical store as well, but I guess a small warehouse with cheap rent will do the job. Also many times the governments have programs that provide incentives to open a business and might pay your rent and electricity and even provide the staff wages for a few years. It needs starting funds to begin an online business, but mostly it needs to be an entepreneur and know the tricks of businesses and what to expect.

Edited by BTC Future
  • +3 1

This is pretty well that day by Day new platform are coming forward to accept Crypto as a payment option in there shop's .

hopefully in future we see that Bitcoin is acceptable everywhere .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 6/3/2020 at 8:04 PM, Iambee said:

But using the bitcoin api would be hard for the business because if the price of the bitcoin increase then they are gonna pay less amount which would harm the business.

Bro you should know that if you integrate Bitcoin api and started accepting Bitcoin as payment in your store then you should give focus to the price and sure 100% of your earnings won't be from Crypto so you should know about market and when to sell the coin and for how long to hodl.

If your company grows more you can hire a professional for it too.

• +2 1