Altcoin can't replace btc - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

Altcoin can't replace btc

They can not repeat the success of bitcoin because altcoins is not an innovation but an alternative to the very first coin. And there is no new technology in altcoins. Unlike bitcoin nothing new just another name and another network and the essence of one. Bitcoin is the original compared to altcoins.

Never altcoin replace Bitcoin king, is the king! I don't  think so, because is the first who start and opens this market of cryptocurrencies, all others crypto or token their are follow Bitcoin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin technology is not the same as electronic object technology, such as televisions, smart phones, and others. Even though there are many new cryptocurrency projects with good teams, it still won't be able to beat bitcoin

There is not any purpose of this supplement. For what reason modification a particular cryptocurrency now referred to by unheard of? Bitcoin might be quality not to mention enticing for the purpose of funding

On 10/19/2019 at 1:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

I think bitcoin has been perhaps the greatest development of the human in the previous years. Numerous altcoins have been made after bitcoin. Be that as it may, none of them have been effective as bitcoin seems to be. Why would that be? Why no altcoin can supplant bticoin? Each new thing and each innovation is generally supplanted by a more up to date one as the world is continually creating.

I don't think alt coins are meant to replace bitcoins. They are mostly meant to solve a problem and serve a purpose in society. if bitcoin disappears one day nothing will happen. the crypto world doesn't rely on bitcoin to solve problems anymore. 

Bitcoin began to raise investor money earlier than altcoins. Bitcoin is better known since it was the first. He now determines the value of all cryptocurrencies. And altcoin will replace it only if bitcoin ceases to exist.

Which commonly restores bitcoin and/or for example dealing with typically the attraction from bitcoin would probably be solely instance. I'm talking about you will encounter some coin that might restore it again considering that products are preferable a lot of features are actually obtained from typically the coin.

On 11/24/2019 at 7:56 AM, Gusion said:

Bitcoin has become really popular among great companies and started seeing it. But I think that maybe the altcoins can be successful too in the future, just like btc. It just needs time.

I agree with you, everything is a waste of time. Bitcoin is very popular because of the fact that many old people are already using it. And if everyone uses the new Bitcoin Altcoin, it will one day become popular. But I think Bitcoin will remain as it was in the future.

In my opinion because it is a pioneer so it is very difficult to replace it, and some people consider bitcoin to be unique and rare

For now and years to come,o don't see altcoin replacing bitcoing,though nobody knows the future,it's going be hard to see this happening

On 10/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

Why no altcoin can supplant bitcoin? 

I think why altcoins can replace bitcoin because no one can give the trust that bitcoin give and technology of bitcoin is too superior compare to altcoins.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/19/2019 at 7:26 AM, masterofgg80 said:

none of them have been effective as bitcoin seems to be.

That isn't true, not by a long shot.  *Most* altcoins actually function better than bitcoin does in terms of transaction speed (confirmation times) and network fees, and if you were to use crypto to pay for goods/services you would be better off using a coin like doge or dash or monero or one of those.  With bitcoin you would have to wait at least a few minutes to get your first confirmation unless you spent more to send it faster.  With a coin like doge, you can pretty much send any amount for 1 doge, which is a small fraction of a penny.

But I fully agree that bitcoin isn't going to be supplanted or overtaken by any other coin.  Bitcoin was the first, and bitcoin users are many, and they're hardcore in their belief that bitcoin is the one true cryptocurrency.  It's not about utility at all.  Strange, isn't it?

On 10/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

I think bitcoin has been perhaps the greatest development of the human in the previous years. Numerous altcoins have been made after bitcoin. Be that as it may, none of them have been effective as bitcoin seems to be. Why would that be? Why no altcoin can supplant bticoin? Each new thing and each innovation is generally supplanted by a more up to date one as the world is continually creating.

Because bitcoin comes first and up until now the alt coin is just like the same of bitcoin. And what will be the sense if some big time investors have their assets on bitcoin. They don't need to shift it to alt coins. And another thing it has something to do with the popularity. The bitcoin is way more popular than other coin because it is the first of it's kind. And some people know the crypto industry as a whole as bitcoin. That is how popular bitcoin is. Other people don't know alt coins. But they posses bitcoin because it is very popular. So I think the thing that is needed is education for the people to use other coins or alt coin so that their value can rise too.

When you say altcoins can replace bitcoin, is the same if you say that IOS can replace android which is something very hard to happened

I think bitcoin is still dominant among other digital coin. I think there's no reason to replace the bitcoin by any other coin, the more important here there's a coin leader where other alt coin can be depend on.

8 minutes ago, UsedCondoms said:

I generally see ETH, LTC and XRM to be the three altcoins with potential. If Facebook's Libra becomes a thing, that'll probably take off as well, for better or for worse.

Although that coin has the potential to increase, that coin cannot replace bitcoin's position in the crypto world because all of the altcoins will always follow where bitcoin moves. Besides that, every altcoin needs to compete with the bitcoin price, and I don't think that the altcoin can increase so higher equal to the bitcoin price. We will still see bitcoin leading the crypto market, and the altcoin will behind bitcoin itself, and it is hard to compete or replace bitcoin.

Altcoin can't replace bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the mother coin as it start earliest. Every trade is pair of consisting btc.. Fiat exchange also occurs with btc. When the btc goes up Altcoin also perform such type. So Altcoin can't replace. As they are nothing beside bitcoin

On 10/19/2019 at 4:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

Now this time BTC is on the top and no one ALT coin will replace it at this time but may be any ALT coin will replace it and in ALT coin are LTC and ETH can replace the BTC in short time and i am waiting for that time because in just 5 to 6 years any ALT coin will replace the BTC just wait and see the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes it is true altcoins are nothing against the price of bitcoin even when they are still mixed and it is impossible for altcoins to surpass bitcoin because bitcoin has the potential for the people because of the importance it does and the altcoins act as the alternative extra money only.

468x60-3.png

At first bitcoin was invented and then we saw the faces of alt coins. The future of btc is sure but alt is not. So people make investments with btc more than alt

Bengali?

View this Topic

Although alkaline cryptocurrency is a very good coin, it will not convert to Bitcoin because Bitcoin is in the number one position.  Compared to that, Eltcoin lags far behind.  And Bitcoin's market value is lower than Bitcoin.

Well, I think just accepting what has just been made, who was the first to do it, He is the one who will be better known, while the other coins are just balancing.

As for now I think its hard to replace Bitcoins with other Altcoins but we don't know in the next year or decade something will change and make an Altcoin like Bitcoin. Just wait and see the possibilities.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:56 PM, masterofgg80 said:

One thing I am sure that as long as bitcoin is existing and do not face some terrible issues on alt can replace btc or take the place of btc. It it happens that means the existence of btc is going to be vanished. But i hope that it is not possible. Atleast not under the 100 years duration from now.