Altcoin can't replace btc - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

Altcoin can't replace btc

Bitcoin is currently the most popular cryptocurency compared to other altcoins. The reason until now there is no altcoin that can rival bitcoin is the price offered and the security in terms of its use.

Ok let's day that Bitcoin is king because it was the first crypto to be invented, but let's take XRP for example that has transaction times of 4 seconds compared to bitcoin slow 30 minutes or something, then XRP is being truly adopted for the international settlement of payments sector, so with this ? Doesn't it seem that XRP is far superior in tecnology than BTC ? Well Bitcoin might be considered more of a store of value because of the low numer of coins in circulation, instead XRP was built with quite a high number of coins for a reason . To settle millions of  transactions per day for the banking sector. With this bitcoin is good for one thing and XRP for another; same goes for another certain that could be' good for even another reason.

I am believe that Altcoin doesn't replace Bitcoin.Bitcoin is mother's of cryptocurrency.Bitcoin price is very higher than any Altcoin.

On 10/19/2019 at 1:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

I think bitcoin has been perhaps the greatest development of the human in the previous years. Numerous altcoins have been made after bitcoin. Be that as it may, none of them have been effective as bitcoin seems to be. Why would that be? Why no altcoin can supplant bticoin? Each new thing and each innovation is generally supplanted by a more up to date one as the world is continually creating.

Some crypto currencies are seeking to replace bitcoin to become the most popular payment method. Like Litecoin, Litecoin Blockchain has many advantages compared to Bitcoin. However, I don't expect it to beat Bitcoin.

bitcoin is the king or father of every crypto currency so no alt can beat bitcoin ever. some coins may perform well but cant compete btc as well

Most altcoins, perhaps all except Ethereum, don't have a vision and just want to get a piece of the market. Having that as priority makes them having no actual use-case and no value in the eyes of the investors. A few tested projects from 2013-2014 made it with many millions and then sold a vast amount of premined crypto the devs owned. 

Edited by BTC Future

I think not any altcoin will replace Bitcoin because Bitcoin price is so high and it has a big market then any altcoin. If you see altcoin then you found altcoin going down day by day. From my experience altcoin can not be beat Bitcoin.

On 10/19/2019 at 4:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

I think bitcoin has been perhaps the greatest development of the human in the previous years. Numerous altcoins have been made after bitcoin. Be that as it may, none of them have been effective as bitcoin seems to be. Why would that be? Why no altcoin can supplant bticoin? Each new thing and each innovation is generally supplanted by a more up to date one as the world is continually creating.

There is a interesting thing in your post, that what is produced after bitcoin means altcoins have their identity. but who creates bitcoin we never know. and its a mystery.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

Yes, I agree with you. Bitcoin really is the greatest development of the human kind, it has been a breakthrough and a new perspective of the future, perhaps with its foundation it is impossible for altcoins to replace bitcoin.  

On 10/19/2019 at 3:38 PM, Retno said:

Once btc dominance down to 30%, soon alts win show up. We will see one of them stand as the next crypto leader. But for now is impossible, just look alts price when btc down. 😥😂

I don't think that's if it will be possible in the future for altcoins to replace bitcoin because when bitcoin pump and altcoins also pump but when bitcoin dump altcoins also dump

If we talk about Altcoins and bitcoins the bitcoins is the pioneer of all the crypto currency the Santoshe Naka moto introduce the fist time this concept and now every people accepted this concept with heart. If we compression altcoins and bitcoins these two crypto coins work with same algorithm.  

Their are many cryptocoins in the market. Bitcoin is the leader of all cryptocurrencies. No one can beat bitcoion.  Altcoin can't replace btc because they can't become the highest trading coin in future. And they can't get such popularity.  Ethereium and ripple are also great competitor . But they can't beat.

no altcoin can't replace bitcoin because of bitcoin King of crypto currencies and bitcoin pumping times coming also altcoin is very good coin 

On 10/19/2019 at 4:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

There is a famous saying; Nobody knows who went to the moon 2nd and 3rd time. everyone knows who went 1st time. therefore, Bitcoin is the first and it makes it special for all. But, within the next few years. Altcoins are going much more famous because businesses will accept currencies with low volatility or Stability. Which is hard to expect by Bitcoin. IMO

When it comes to possibilities and chances, I think every crypto deserves to have both. But bitcoin is the most reliable and credible among all existing coins.

Actually it is very interesting discussion like this, altcoin replaces bitcoin ???, could it be possible, besides headlines that can be peeled deeply, because altcoin is a collection of cryptocurrency other than bitcoin,

But in terms of whether altcoin replaces bitcoin, it must also be explained in detail, so that it is not misdirected,

if you just look at the statistics of the dominance of bitcoin over the cryptocurrency marketcap, it is indeed difficult to compete with bitcoin capital ...

The altcoin existing at the market helps us to make more bitcoin, and altcoin can't replace bitcoin's position as the leader. The altcoin will be behind bitcoin place, but the altcoin can compete with the other altcoin to be the second place at the market. We see that right now, many altcoins are trying to take that second place, but they still waiting for the next bull run that can happen anytime. Now, the altcoin can only waiting for that time and still trying to get attention from traders.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:26 PM, masterofgg80 said:

Why would that be? Why no altcoin can supplant bticoin? 

Because they both have their own advantages and disadvantages over one another. For one, Bitcoin struggles on microtransactions but could be useful for macroeconomics. Also, no altcoin might still overrun Bitcoin in terms of market trust, but the market is decentralized and unpredictable, and thus such changes could happen. We might not see an altcoin do it now, but sooner or later, we might see it happen when some great team of great idea pulled their altcoin to success, surpassing Bitcoin's limitation in all aspects, could replace BTC in the future.

We can say it truely that no altcoin can overtake bitcoin because the bitcoin have strong reputation system security and effective but if any altcoin do better marketing and strong procedure of system security privacy and protect then it might be possible to overtake it

I think  this is totally possible, I would say it will not likely to happen. Bitcoin has reserved an incredible amount of trust behind. It is almost impossible any other crypto make it obsolete. If governments decide to take massive action against crypto all around the world cryptos like Monero and Verge would be more popular. Mass adoption and usage of anonymous cryptos would make certain cryptos more popular. However, this could be only for a while until another altcoin comes and replaces it.

I think Bitcoin already make their strong community. So if the altcoin have same feature or the best feature than Bitcoin. It will also not make the difference. Because every coin have their fans. So if you want take their fans you need so much money to waste. Especially Bitcoin is the first coin in cryptocurrency. So people is more trust on the oldest coin where already proven.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Altcoin are trade by bitcoin. When you trade an altcoin that's mean you trading bitcoin. I think this is the main reason altcoin can not beat bitcoin.     

On 10/19/2019 at 8:30 PM, Mohs3n71 said:

There is no way to actually predict it but currently I dont see a potential in any of the alt coins to reach the dominance level of bitcoin

Yes you are right. There is no sure prediction about that. It may happen any country or any person bring a better coin than btc. But now there is no coin that has the potential to replace btc. But in future it will be not easy because people have a trust in btc. Suddenly they will not jump into that coin. It has to earn the trust first. 

Bitcoin is giant crypto coins but other altcoins have not much marketcap and big project . Altcoins can not replace Bitcoin because of its decentralized concept and very unique concept .