Quantum Computer Vs BTC - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
masterofgg80

Quantum Computer Vs BTC

As indicated by outside sources, Google has just planned a Quantum Computer that is considerably more dominant than its rivals (like IBM and other standard organizations chipping away at this). In the event that Google starts structuring these PCs in mass, at that point it could bring about an unsafe voyage for Bitcoin inside days ahead.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 1

A quantum computer is the future. Moreover, a very distant future. The announcement of its creation is an advertising move for the company. No need to panic

3 hours ago, masterofgg80 said:

As indicated by outside sources, Google has just planned a Quantum Computer that is considerably more dominant than its rivals (like IBM and other standard organizations chipping away at this). In the event that Google starts structuring these PCs in mass, at that point it could bring about an unsafe voyage for Bitcoin inside days ahead.

Cryptography itself will change when the quantum computational era comes. It would be sufficient to employ Δpriv_key x Δ publ_key ~h rule in it and any qubit-based computer will fail to compute. 

Edited by cryptex
  • +1 1

On 10/19/2019 at 8:34 PM, andrehol said:

A quantum computer is the future. Moreover, a very distant future. The announcement of its creation is an advertising move for the company. No need to panic

Yes. Google is just advertising about their new creation by this announcement. Currently we have bitcoin and we should focus on it. Don't panic about that.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Quantum computer is the future of computers. Looking to the positive side, I think it could empower the btc especially in bitcoin mining. We can earn btc faster with quantum computers.

• +2 1

On 10/19/2019 at 4:16 PM, cryptex said:

Cryptography itself will change when the quantum computational era comes. It would be sufficient to employ Δpriv_key x Δ publ_key ~h rule in it and any qubit-based computer will fail to compute. 

this FUD made by google is interesting... and you are absolutely right, even if they had the quantum computer and it was ready for market, crypto would only need to adjust... people fail to realise that everything is evolving... and crypto is way ahead of quantum computing

1 minute ago, Wahid Hasan said:

I have noticed a great deal about how exactly the quantum pc may destroy bitcoin.

I don't think it will destroy bitcoin. If it can do this in future, it won't do this. Bitcoin is not a simple matter now. it worths about 200 billion dollars now.

• +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

Of course it would be a problem if their experiment really succeeded in breaking into the blockchain security, but if it was successful maybe Google wouldn't just sell the quantum computer

Computer is a very powerful robot,Through computer hardworkCryptocurrencies are mined.And in the future we can get more new cryptocurrencies through this powerful computer.The feature of the computer is that it is a very powerful hardwork.And computers are at the root of creating new cryptocurrencies,And in the future, these cryptocurrencies may become more popular. Tnank you

• +1 1

As the world is developing so quantum computer will be invented very soon but I think it may helps btc because mining of btc will be very easy by quantum computer.

Quantum computers are still in process. I think it takes a long time to work on so there's no need to worry about things like this. I think the future of crypto will still be there. just pray for that.

I do not think that when there is such a PC it will compete with cryptocurrencies. It will not be at all and cryptocurrency mining will not affect with its appearance.

It’s clear that approaching a quantum computer is Bitcoin safe, and this must be foreseen. I think that bitcoin will cope with this. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/19/2019 at 7:23 PM, masterofgg80 said:

As indicated by outside sources, Google has just planned a Quantum Computer that is considerably more dominant than its rivals

But is still under-powered to crack private keys of Bitcoin key pairs.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:23 PM, masterofgg80 said:

In the event that Google starts structuring these PCs in mass,

By that time, researches would have already been done and implemented that would counter possible Quantum Computing hacks through quantum-proof algorithms. In fact, study has already been in its way. Read here: https://www.csoonline.com/article/3488857/the-race-for-quantum-proof-cryptography.html

No need to panic and doubt.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:23 PM, masterofgg80 said:

Recently I heard about this news. Many people saying that it will be hard competition for bitcoin. Because quantum technology is more strong than bitcoin.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Quantum computers are capable of performing more complicated tasks and have more computing power than a super-computer. A report from Google says that Quantum computers can perform computing tasks within minutes which a super computer will take 10,000 years! It definitely can ease the work of mining of Bitcoins and other altcoins in future.

Quantum computer is indeed a futuristic approach and it will revolutionize digital world, but i think it will affect the cryptocurrency market for longer future.

The Bitcoin is not a simple matter now. it worths about 100 billion dollars now. So we did not farious abut it because the only studided for this

In my opinion, there is no reason to be afraid of it at the present time, because in the present time quantum computers have not been fully constructed yet, in my opinion, it will not take another 20 to 25 years to build this timeCryptocurrency will be much more advanced than this, and that's why I don't have any need for it at the present time

A quantum computer would be good for bitcoin and would facilitate transactions and mining operations, but I think it will need a lot of energy

THINK POSITIVE

On 10/19/2019 at 2:23 PM, masterofgg80 said:

I still did not understand how those computers would be a threat to Bitcoin???

If this is possible in this time, you're correct crypto currency is in danger. Unless Google make a way to protect more of its system to the intruders. I hope Google have a good perspective to the crypto world.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:23 PM, masterofgg80 said:

I think there we will see a completition between quantum and btc market volume. Bacause google has already a big community. This is an advantage from google. Many people thinking that bitcoin will vanish but i think it won't.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/19/2019 at 2:23 PM, masterofgg80 said:

I always see the new stuff is the future maybe need some updates and rules then it will be good as we were afraid of alot of stuff now it is one of our life..

It will really be about 100 years before a quantum architecture can develop efficiently. In any case, when that technology becomes used, it is very possible that it is not necessary to use it in technology such as blockchain.

It would be like wanting to hack a calculator today.

170px-Casio_calculator_JS-20WK_in_201901_002.jpg

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics