Successful and failed experiences in cryptocurrency trading. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdullah1103

Successful and failed experiences in cryptocurrency trading.

On 6/8/2020 at 11:05 PM, King98 said:

We just have to believe and it will give us a good experience and everything is possible because life is always won or ever lost and learning from our failures is to understand why we make mistakes and can restart with a new energy A good method

That's right although we failed sometimes it will motivate us to achieve the success we want. 

Don't give up easily, pursue what you want and always think that you can do it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

although we failed sometimes it will motivate us to achieve the success we want. 

Well, you're doing good mate, just keep on your mind that if you're doing some mistake, make it as a motivation or a lesson to improve yourself by not doing it again, all of people here in cryptocurrency experienced to lose some money so continue to work hard here.

4 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

That's right although we failed sometimes it will motivate us to achieve the success we want. 

Don't give up easily, pursue what you want and always think that you can do it. 

I agree with you mate. We experienced some mistakes in our lives and that's okay, the most important after we fail is keep moving forward to make our lives better even in the crypto world, we maybe experience to be scammed or lost our assets but we need to stand up and make it a motivation to move forward.

3 minutes ago, Tine0313 said:

I agree with you mate. We experienced some mistakes in our lives and that's okay, the most important after we fail is keep moving forward to make our lives better even in the crypto world, we maybe experience to be scammed or lost our assets but we need to stand up and make it a motivation to move forward.

You're absolutely right mate, just keep moving forward for your failure here in cryptocurrency and make it as a motivation to be successful by making work hard here in crypto.

Your topic is ideal for many members here, because I know that in cryptocurrency trading all of us we have our bad and success experience, so is good to share our experiences here to learn from them, about me the little bad experience I did when I bought some new ICO of Yobit at the end they convert to zero value.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

My experience when it comes to trading has not been a good one in all honesty. I have tried to trade a number of times, and have not been successful. In fact i think that i have made more losses than anything and there is cases when i lost my entire investment whilst trading. Th truth is that i am not good at trading and have not yet taken the time to properly educate myself on trading, which i aim to do in the coming weeks. Therefore i will try my best in these weeks to get better at trading before giving it another shot.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I had successful and failed experiences of course in the field of cryptocurrency trading, but successful experiences were much more than failed experiences and this is a good thing.

Well for me am not long in crypto but in the few time have spent in crypto, I have benefited alot , when the pandemic (corona virus) had a strong effect on crypto I tried Investing the money I had on bitcoin and I bought bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was at 5k+ and I withdrawed when it hit 10k  and am really a happy I made such decisions.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/27/2020 at 7:34 AM, Zaino34 said:

In the beginning, when I started working in trading, I was finding it difficult to profit and I was losing a lot because I didn t choose the right time to do the trading process, and I also worked in unprofitable currencies.

Same here but I learned some guide and strategies from experts that's why I adapted their style which really helps me to be able to know things especially in trading. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I started working in crypto at the beginning of the year 2020 and had a lot of good experiences with the cryptocurrency because I was able to achieve a good amount of money through trading.

I don't have much experience about trading but I think reading other people experience will benefit you allot now and the future, so it is very important you seek good knowledge about Cryptocurrency trading before you join to avoid huge loss because when you loss no one will be there to assist you in any way.

I have taken many successful and failed experiences in the field of crypto trading and among the most famous experiences is that I bought a coin in very large quantities and after that it decreased significantly and suffered a loss
I also bought another coin at a very low price and then skyrocketed

On 5/27/2020 at 7:58 AM, Mohammad19930000 said:

The truth, my friend, is that trading is a very difficult and sensitive thing, in which attention must be paid to the issue of controlling emotions, I am one of the people who overcome my emotions and often get dragged behind it and waist edited so far. And that's very unfortunate, and I hope they learn from my mistakes. 

That's really difficult especially when you don't have enough knowledge that's why much better to ask some guide from those who have experience about trading especially experts. 

I don't have a worst trading experience till now. And I don't want also. Among the lost trade I have a loss of 10 dollar in a single digital trade. After that I stopped trading in digital. Now I stick with my plans and trade for long terms, which is quite profitable. 

i am new here.i am learning, you are talking about cryptocurrency trading. I think through this trading you are taught how to do business and how to be successful.thank you.

Through my experience, I advise everyone to study the projects of companies with cryptocurrencies that you want to invest in well. If their project is successful, you should invest in their currency, otherwise it is not recommended.

I failed in my first attempt but the experience serves as a lesson to never failed again in trading. 

I study hard to know what to do and the hardwork lead me to adapt those things that need to do in proper trading. 

Don't be afraid to try and learn something new. 

It is very helpful to read the different experiences of the other members in trading. We should do some research and study first before engaging ourselves in trading because if we don't have any idea what we are into surely, we will fail. Let us not be scared of failures, let's put in our minds that failing is normal and part of our lives. Failures in trading give us lesson what and where we made a mistake and always remember that we can be better and improve ourselves.

Of course, my first experience was a loser, and the reason for this is to allow my feelings to control my decisions, but that loss is part of success.

So I see rational decision-making as the most important part of this work in terms of selecting entry and exit points.

We collected mistakes in the beginning of our trade, and these mistakes are varied and different, some due to fear, others due to fraud, others due to ignorance and lack of full knowledge of the correct way of working.

As for me, I put half of the capital on Sakam coins, which disappeared after a period of my purchase of them and I thought that all the currencies in the world of Crypto are currencies of value and used and have continuity and stability in the market.

It is hard to fine a legit platform and start trading because one wrong move you may loose everything like I do. So very important that you have knowledge and techniques to manage properly your trades. There's a lot of scam exchange like kangaexchange I loose some of my funds on that exchange because after making deposit it is hard now to get it back because of the KYC. And also there's a lot of appeals about that site that it is fake and never trust it to avoid being scammed.

Trading crypto coins is my next target to begin latest early next year it some thing that requires pre requisite knowledge experience before starting if you don't want to repeat mistakes others made loosing their money unnecessarily

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Well, plenty of people complain that trading cryptocurrency is fraud, it because they went to the wrong platform or they failed to understand the rules or tactics involved, and those with success in trading earn a living

I agree to this topic you made my friend. Posting our experiences here even though it is successful or failed it can be helpful for those members like us who are looking for some information by what others experienced of it and I am happy that there are many members here who are doing that things.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I didn't experience this yet but reading comments about their experience in Cryptocurrency trading is very helpful. Its so unfortunate that most of all said that they lost in trading because of greed. Its truly that being greedy will make you lost in trading. Trading is patient they said. Hope most of all learn from other mistakes before you engage on trading. But I see that, although they experienced this things, its all worth it after all. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day