Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Giving a bad reputation doesn't mean we hate you!

I agree because having a bad reputation means you need to improve yourself more. Specially in creating content in this forum this is given by those people who has a bad content. And i believe giving a bad reputation doesn't mean you are degrading people you are just helping them to become better.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Yes mate, I'm actually understand what you're trying to say from me, just keep it ypur good work here in this forum by doing this correcting some members ideas. Happy posting mate.

Yes mate we should help each other so that we can be a good posters here we can produce a quality content by criticizing each other's idea and thoughts. We can make this forum a good place for discussion.

• Useful or interesting 4

You're absolutely right and I agree with you I think if you get a bad reputation it's because the issue isn't useful but if you make a useful topic for everyone you're sure you're going to get a good reputation 

I am agree with you. Most members not give bad reputation because if they do so, they will get it back by those members. Specially newbies do so. So i suggest admin that only junior or full members can give reputation. 

Insatiable, this is a very important thing that everyone should know. When we get a bad reputation, we must review the post that we wrote because it might be in error or be contrary to the rules of the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2

On 5/25/2020 at 3:35 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Write a topic when you have something to share (Don't write a topic because other members have write a topic)

I like all the points you identify but this one is more important to understand I have seen many topics that are likely to be as you explain they just create topic just to be among those that create topic. A good topic gives you reputations we don't need to beg for reputations I agree with all that you said all is right.

Yes you right , of course we didn’t heat anyone here , we are in the same leave , we just given you a bad reputation for a topic we don’t like it , and we do this to make you developing your skills and developing your post , and when you will make a good topic , than we will given you a good reputation .

Bad reputation or good reputation not matter for moderators if we make any serious blander then we will banned from the moderators. No problem if you have very high reputation or low. Because we need to be followed the at least basic rules of forum other wise. Dislikes or likes don't save us. 

• +3 1

20 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Yes mate we should help each other so that we can be a good posters here we can produce a quality content by criticizing each other's idea and thoughts. We can make this forum a good place for discussion.

Well, just produce some information here in this forum because many members here are hungry in terms of ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency mate so let's help them, happy posting mate.

You are right when we receive bad reputation to our posts it doesn't mean those who gave us the reactions hates us but instead they are trying to communicate to us so that we improve on that part where we are not doing well and many reasons have been mentioned in the topic above.

• +1 1

22 hours ago, Crypto lover* said:

I do not prefer a way to express a bad opinion about a post, unless the post is offensive or harmful to forum participants. Because if you create a bad reputation for a person who created a post that is not good enough, the person’s duty to create other topics will be reduced and this is bad

And yet you were the one who gave me bad reputation cause you hated the fact i gave u off topic post reputation.

YEP that's true people, this guy gave me bad rep cause i reported his post for off topic.

And he will probabily rage quit and give me bad reputation on this post.

It's just the way people are, using reputation to express their anger, nevertheless you should be direct and give proper reputations according with forum rules just as i do.

If the people deserve good you give them good else give them bad for them to know it's a wrong post.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

21 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, just produce some information here in this forum because many members here are hungry in terms of ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency mate so let's help them, happy posting mate.

Producing and sharing your useful information and opinion is a great help for the other members here so they can gain knowledge, giving reputation to useful content makes this forum help members to know who are those most trusted person when it comes giving good advices and information.

You have  given a very effective topic and that's right giving  bad reputation doesn't mean  people  dislike you so take it positively so that you can improve yourself more perfect then they will automatically give you reputation for appreciate you that is the main motivation I am working with and improving my content skills more.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 5/29/2020 at 7:26 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

You're absolutely right and I agree with you I think if you get a bad reputation it's because the issue isn't useful but if you make a useful topic for everyone you're sure you're going to get a good reputation 

That's right so instead of feeling bad or feel that they hate you make this an inspiration for you to make your post very useful next time so instead of hate they will give you reputation. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/30/2020 at 6:49 PM, George10 said:

You are right when we receive bad reputation to our posts it doesn't mean those who gave us the reactions hates us but instead they are trying to communicate to us so that we improve on that part where we are not doing well and many reasons have been mentioned in the topic above.

Well, that's true mate, sometimes we creating some bot good reply or posts here in this forum so that we're getting some bad reputations, just keep on your mind that when you get some reputation, make it as a motivation to improve more your posting here. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think some users thinking that when they get bad reputation then they thinks that they getting hate but we kept working well in this forum and helping everyone, I do not think we will get bad reputation.

This is a very accurate and detailed explanation of what should be done when posting and what should be avoided and I hope that everyone will follow these instructions as it will reduce the amount of bad reputation in the forum.

• +3 1

When I read the headline of the post I didn't thought that it will be so long. But it's good. It's very informative post. Now Beginners will understand what to do and what not to do in this platform. So dear Friends always keep in mind that you should not go beyond the rules of the platform. You can get the rule in each section where Post are pinned.

Replies are the reactions that degrades the post. It has a change in the psyche of its owner. You may like the post because it contains some unimportant things, but it also will not like it when you interact with you. This form, at least, provide a good response to explain to him what he has made of mistakes and What you have to correct and thus we avoid that spat between some . 

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 5/25/2020 at 7:00 PM, Fzack said:

It is a few days ago i too received a bad reputation i was totally worried on what happened. But as you mentioned i started avoiding my mistakes and starting doing research before writing a comment. Hopefully in future i will not get them again.

You will never receive that again if you don't repeat your violation and if you follow the rules properly. 

Just put you effort to contribute useful post and avoid spamming. 

• +1 2

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 5/25/2020 at 11:22 PM, Rinku Das said:

You get the good topic. I faced this happened many times, some members requested people to send them good reputation without making good content. When they get a bad reputation then they take their revenge without understand that their post is useless.

I swear to you never beg for reputation because it mau cause for you to receive violation which happened to me last time. 

That's why I stop begging for that although I only try that once because I'm afraid of getting fully banned here. 

You are right and I agree that there are some members when we give a bad reputation for a such topic or post, they think you hate them! but no I think the bad reaction is to correct a such nonconstructive post.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You are right bad reputation is not something we should cause hatred within our self if someone gives you bad reputation check your content and see where you make mistakes and  correct the mistakes

Yes, but obtaining a good reputation increases the positive energy of the member and helps him better to search for all useful information that he can share with us all. I agree with you about the importance of adhering to the main steps that you have set

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I think that bad reputation points should not be given to beginners if the published topic is related to cryptocurrencies or if it is a question related to the forum, on the contrary, you should give good reputation points as an incentive for them to publish more topics.  Bad reputation points are given if the member has deviated from the forum’s topic points or has done something contrary to the forum’s instructions and laws.