The 10,000 Bitcoin Pizza Day - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AkaCrafterCZ

The 10,000 Bitcoin Pizza Day

Yesterday, we celebrated the 10th anniversary of the first real usage of Bitcoins as a payment.

On May 22th 2010, a programmer Laszlo Hanyecz purchased two pizzas for 10,000 Bitcoins, that were worth only around 30$ at that time. He asked for two pizzas delivered to his house in exchange for 10,000 BTC as a payment. At that time, no stores were still originally accepting Bitcoin as a payment method. Nowadays, these Bitcoins are worth almost 92 million dollars.
This confirms how strong and powerful Bitcoin's usage actually is. If he wouldn't have made this puchase, Bitcoin might not be that popular today.

https://roklen24.cz/img/5ec7d0aaffd8581614f2aa88/671/400?_sig=XXUUG0dp0_cj9QKVXCvKXxc3Af2Mo1de6RDeaY3I7ms
Image source: https://roklen24.cz/
BT thead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137.0

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

This is a good guide for using bitcoin to buy since then although it is sad that its owner loses all this amount in exchange for buying pizza

If he had known that the price of bitcoin would rise to this amount, he would not have lost all of this amount and would have kept it and made up for it.

Edited by Zaino34

I feel sorry for that guy. A person holding 10k bitcoins will be a billionaire now. But he spent it and actually no one knew that it will turn like this. Maybe the person might also think about his gestures that he did with his bitcoins. But maybe it seems that the world is evolving and we should also depend on having patience. Because crypto world can change anyone's life. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have heard and read a lot about this person and as you mentioned that the purchase of a piece of pizza was the first purchase made through cryptocurrencies and that this method of purchase was in the interest of the pizza seller as he managed to achieve thousands of dollars through a piece of pizza and no one expected this thing to happen

I think that this person, if he were alive to this day, he is certainly sad because he did not know the importance of the currencies he owns, yet we are proud of this rise and development of bitcoin over the long years and the matter makes us more confident that it is a real and supportive economy

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Brand1 said:

I have heard and read a lot about this person and as you mentioned that the purchase of a piece of pizza was the first purchase made through cryptocurrencies and that this method of purchase was in the interest of the pizza seller as he managed to achieve thousands of dollars through a piece of pizza and no one expected this thing to happen

I'm not sure if the pizza seller kept his Bitcoins until today, as there isn't any mention about who sold the pizzas to him. But if they do, they're rich today. Just for ordering Laszlo two pizzas.

4 hours ago, magd said:

I think that this person, if he were alive to this day, he is certainly sad because he did not know the importance of the currencies he owns, yet we are proud of this rise and development of bitcoin over the long years and the matter makes us more confident that it is a real and supportive economy

He definetly is still alive. He later confirmed that he's aware of what a "loss" it was to spend that many Bitcoins on two pizzas, but he's at least proud for being the first person to use bitcoins as a payment. He still earned a few good bitcoins from the donation address he posted in his Bitcointalk signature, which he's able to use nowadays.

2 hours ago, deboprotap said:

That is really very interesting fact.Just think if he do not purchase the pizza and hold that big amount of bitcoin,then surely he can be one rich person according recent bitcoin price.But I also think this transaction was first bitcoin social transaction.So this transaction was important for growth of crypto market.

You know, at that time, 10 000 Bitcoins were only worth 30$ at that time. He couldn't predict, or even guess, how expensive Bitcoins could be later in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

REGISTER HERE

2 hours ago, Sentry said:

We couldn't really know what will happen to the future eh? That guy who bought pizza with 10,000 Bitcoins must have hated himself. He could have millions of dollars right now and might be off to some paradise just chilling, but no. He chose to use 10,000 Bitcoins to purchase to pizza.

Laszlo decided to purchase the pizzas in the year 2010 and at the moment when he purchased the pizzas, ten thousand bitcoins were worth 40$. At that time, it wasn't a loss for him, but if he would've kept his Bitcoins until today, and sold them now, he would be a millionaire..

REGISTER HERE

Somehow people think that it was a disaster and a bad call to sell them. It was just redistribution, and very necessarily for the growth. Every time people will use their bitcoins, someone else will gain them. Causing more adoption and some of them hopefully fall to new users. Probably no one of us would have done a better job by holding on to their coins. I know that because most of us weren't buying bitcoins then and most of us are not buying now either because it's "expensive".

On 5/25/2020 at 6:34 PM, rekter said:

I know that because most of us weren't buying bitcoins then and most of us are not buying now either because it's "expensive".

There were people saying Bitcoin was a bubble at $10! Of course most that were involved back then knew that Bitcoin had real potential and many understood that with massive waves of adoption there was potential for way more. But noone could actually know that it was going to reach $10,000. I remember even in the beginning of 2017 the youtuber that brought me into Bitcoin (Chris Dunn) was saying that $10,000 is out of the question and wasn't going to happen. Still it did, and basically everyone was left with our mouth open the first time we crossed this milestone.

Edited by BTC Future

Well it's the best lesson for everyone in the Crypto field to keep patience and hold the coin as maximum amount for more profit. And if he hadn't sold his btc for pizza at that time now he would be enjoying his millionaire life now.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Wow that day who's know that 10000 bitcoin price is now in millions USD value only only one btc value is 9600$ it means everything is possible in crypto market. So don't under estimate the potential of crypto market. If you want investment in crypto market then know the volatility of btc and altcoins .

2010 peoples not believe in crypto currency its bitcoin evaluation period, peoples just start investing in bitcoin, so the person who buys 2 pizzas  to pay 10000 bitcoins its really amazing, because that time also peoples except bitcoins, but I think the person present feels so sad for their stupid decision.

When late comers of the Cryptocurrencies space kind of see this type of story about the pizza scenario,as this kind of brings on the realisation on why bitcoin as a money storage is one of the best storage to keep your funds if your actually looking as a holder of bitcoin on a long run

It deserves celebration just like the halving. It was rumoured to be the first trade in bitcoin so it will was very essential, although Laszlo might regret trading such amount of bitcoin talking look at the values now it was a massive development in just 10 years. This is the evidence we might see a better than gold market in the next few years.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

17 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

It deserves celebration just like the halving. It was rumoured to be the first trade in bitcoin so it will was very essential,

It was no a rumor and the day is very important because it was the first bitcoin open trade in 2010 when bitcoin was nothing at all. 

although Laszlo might regret trading such amount of bitcoin talking look at the values now it was a massive development in just 10 years.

According to the latest interview, he said he did not regret at all. 

This is the evidence we might see a better than gold market in the next few years.

It is not about bitcoin having more marketcap than gold because gold worth's trillions of dollars. But we can gain a lot from its price fluctuations. 

1 hour ago, Yomose said:

According to the latest interview, he said he did not regret at all. 

Let's say he doesn't. I still believed he would have hoped to have them till now, it would have been a lot better, he is a human being after all. I also read more about it and I confirmed it was the first open trade. Thanks.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

5 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Let's say he doesn't. I still believed he would have hoped to have them till now, it would have been a lot better, he is a human being after all. I also read more about it and I confirmed it was the first open trade. Thanks.

Yes, he said that he's completely okay with the trade, even though nowadays those Bitcoins are worth millions. Without him, Bitcoin might not be that popular nowadays. He helped to spread cryptocurrencies thanks to his purchase.

REGISTER HERE

14 hours ago, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Yes, he said that he's completely okay with the trade, even though nowadays those Bitcoins are worth millions. Without him, Bitcoin might not be that popular nowadays. He helped to spread cryptocurrencies thanks to his purchase.

@AkaCrafterCZ you are very right, bitcoin may not have been popular, it makes the man's name to always be remembered as the bitcoin pizza day is memorable. 

Sure that pizza purchase with bitcoin was the first payment made with crypto and I believe it also helped to make bitcoin popular and to be accepted as a payment by many businesses around thus pushing the price to where we are today though it could have made the guy a billionaire today if he new the price will reach this far.

10,000 BTC was indeed a vast amount of money today, and even if on hindsight it was indeed a waste, we can't help but applaud at him being the first(?) to actually demonstrate the possibility of using BTC for transacting in exchange for material goods. Far from regretting that transaction, he should be proud that his name will go down to the history books for that milestone.

Who knows, maybe someday in the future we'll be beating ourselves in the head if the price of a mere 1000 sats (the amount this forum pays per post) becomes worth a hundred dollars or more. If today there are some people who have used crypto to buy goods and other commodities (maybe other than pizza) and didn't bother hodling some savings, and in the future this has indeed become the case, they might realize they were just in the same predicament as Laszlo Hanyecz has been. Then they wouldn't be laughing at him for 'wasting' BTC like they think he did.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

I can just imagine now how much  amounts should cost to buy 10,000 BTC now ! Anyway, that was a first practice to buy anythings by using cryptocurrency which was originally BTC itself. Now we can see so many swag stores which accept BTC as a payment option. 

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I can just imagine now how much  amounts should cost to buy 10,000 BTC now ! Anyway, that was a first practice to buy anythings by using cryptocurrency which was originally BTC itself. Now we can see so many swag stores which accept BTC as a payment option. 

As of the time in 2010, bitcoin worths as low as $0.003 and many amount of bitcoin was used. The main that bought the pizza was interviewed and said he even used over 500000 btc to buy pizza. That is a great amount of dollar this day. 

Now it's looks strange that how he pay 10000 bitcoin for just two pizzas. But now he was thinking that he should not eat pizza for that day and he will millionaire in these days. 

And i think bitcoin will go up more. 

Certainly, this programmer feels very sad because he paid 10,000 Bitcoins equivalent to $ 100 million for pizza at the present time !!  This indicates how important Bitcoin is, as it develops every day and increases in value dramatically in the crypto world 

On 5/23/2020 at 11:04 AM, Zaino34 said:

This is a good guide for using bitcoin to buy since then although it is sad that its owner loses all this amount in exchange for buying pizza

If he had known that the price of bitcoin would rise to this amount, he would not have lost all of this amount and would have kept it and made up for it.

The guy did not lose everything to pizza, cointelegraph interviewed the guy recently this year, he claimed to mined over 100,000 bitcoin at the time, he said he used half of it to buy pizza and the remaining half for other things. I believe the guy is still very well in money with other projects he would have been among to develop. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• CryptoNews of the Week     – Anthony Pompliano, founder of Pomp Investments, asserts that bitcoin is "stronger than ever." This conclusion is based on the 200-day moving average (200 DMA) reaching its all-time high above $56,000. "In the long term, digital gold continues to appreciate. It is misleading to comfort oneself with the idea of a sideways trend. The long-term thesis is stronger than ever," the expert stated.   – Willy Woo, analyst and co-founder of CMCC Crest, has highlighted the activity of so-called crypto 'dolphins' and 'sharks.' "There has never been such vigorous coin accumulation by wealthy holders as in the last two months, with prices fluctuating between $60,000 and $70,000. These are individuals who hold between 100 BTC and 1,000 BTC, or approximately $6.5 million to $65 million," he explained. Willy Woo anticipates that bitcoin will continue to penetrate various aspects of daily life, thereby increasing the number of users. "By 2035, we expect the fair value of bitcoin to reach $1 million. This forecast is based on the user growth curve, and I am talking about fair value, not the peak during a bull market frenzy. Bitcoin was not traded until the thousandth user appeared, and only after the launch of the cryptocurrency exchange Bitstamp in 2011 did global platforms for asset valuation emerge. Since 2012, the BTC price has largely matched the growth in user numbers," noted the analyst.   – According to analysts at CryptoQuant, whales holding between 1,000 and 10,000 BTC, unlike dolphins and sharks, behave quite passively. Meanwhile, Michael Van De Poppe, founder of MN Trading, has pointed out the "absence of retail investors." He predicts that in the event of another correction, the coin could drop to around $55,000. "However, this range is quite acceptable as long as bitcoin remains above $60,000. Altcoins are slowly awakening," he added.   – Trader and analyst known as Rekt Capital reported that the first cryptocurrency has exited the post-halving "danger zone" and entered a phase of reaccumulating. According to this expert, in 2016, after the halving, BTC demonstrated a long red candle on the weekly chart, decreasing by 17%. This time, however, the pattern repeated with a correction of just 6%. The price reached a local bottom at around $56,500 but then increased by 15% and re-entered the "reaccumulating range." The analyst warned that technically, the "danger zone" will continue until the end of this week when the third post-halving weekly candle closes. From a price perspective, the "reversal effect" has already occurred.   – Robert Kiyosaki, bestselling author of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" and entrepreneur, has declared a crash in the currency market. "Bad news: the crash has already begun. It will be severe. Good news: a crash is the best time to get rich," he wrote, offering several recommendations on how to act during a crisis. The first recommendation is: "Find an additional source of income. Artificial Intelligence will destroy millions of jobs. Start a small business and become an entrepreneur rather than an employee who fears losing their job." The second advice from Kiyosaki is: "Do not save fake money (US dollars, euros, yen, pesos) which are declining in value. Save gold, silver, and bitcoin – real money whose value increases, especially in market crash conditions."   – Over the last decade, the main cryptocurrency has risen by an astonishing 12,464%, surpassing tech giants such as Amazon, Alphabet, and Netflix. However, according to a study by WuBlockchain, Nvidia shares took the lead, showcasing an even more impressive growth of 17,797%. This was facilitated by the company's cutting-edge graphics processors and semiconductor devices. The fact that bitcoin secured the second place, being a representative of a highly volatile market, is a true achievement. The impressive growth trajectory of BTC over the last decade demonstrates its resilience and potential as a viable investment vehicle. Given that investors are actively diversifying their portfolios and seeking ways to achieve potentially high returns, the analysis conducted by the WuBlockchain team serves as a valuable reference point that highlights the impressive dynamics not only of traditional tech company stocks but also of modern digital assets.   – According to data from Clark Moody, more than 1 billion transactions have already been processed in the bitcoin network. Comparing network indicators with the international payment system Visa, it is notable that the first cryptocurrency's blockchain reached the billion milestone in just 15 years, while Visa required almost a quarter of a century. The average number of daily transactions in the BTC network, as detailed by The Block, is around 505,000, which is a sign of growing recognition for "digital gold." It should be noted that bitcoin is not the record holder in this indicator: the Ethereum network currently has around 2.4 billion transactions.   – On May 1, bitcoin updated the minimum from April 17-19, which has heightened investor concerns. Amid such fluctuations, Michael Saylor, CEO of MicroStrategy, has become a symbol of bullish optimism. In his latest message, he urged investors to "run with the bulls." It should be noted that with 205,000 BTC on its balance sheet, Saylor must exude optimism to prevent his company from incurring losses. However, analysts note that in reality, the fate of bitcoin depends not only on the sunny calls of the CEO of MicroStrategy. If buyer support weakens, BTC may return to key support levels at $61,000 and $56,000, where significant liquidity is concentrated.   – American and British scientists have published a study titled "The Impact of Cryptocurrency-Generated Wealth on Purchasing and Investment in Private Residences." The researchers examined financial transaction data for more than 60 million residents of the USA conducted from 2010 to 2023 and found that the rise in cryptocurrency prices causes a significant increase in real estate prices. In states such as California, Nevada, and Utah, where many residents became wealthy in 2017 due to the multiple increase in BTC prices, the value of real estate increased by an average of $2,000 annually, and every dollar earned from cryptocurrencies increased property prices by 15 cents. Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited.   #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market   https://nordfx.com/
    • Website: https://www.charizard.me DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp 1. Introducing Charizard (CRZ) We are thrilled to announce that we will start the fair launch of the Charizard (CRZ), Proof-of-Burn (PoB) based meme coin. Charizard will launch on UTC-13:00 May 9, 2024. Now, Charizard has launched the Solana testnet.   2. Story The Charizard has emerged from the depths of the Solana realm, ready to unleash its fiery dragon breath upon the world of MEME coins. By transferring your MEME coins into the fuel reactor, you're becoming part of an epic mining revolution. Each burst of flame from the Charizard transforms your MEME coins into the fuel that powers the mining operation. The more fuel you provide, the more intense the combustion, leading to unparalleled mining efficiency. And here's where it gets even more exciting: your Fuel Reactor directly influences the mining ratio. Let’s "Burn MEMEs to Earn."(https://www.charizard.me/dapp) 3. Token Elements: Name: Charizard Symbol: CRZ Total / Max Supply: 12,960,000,000 Blockchain: Solana. Token Address: CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav Burn DAPP Contract Address: BURNeP7Rw7oDKxcsKsBhWAtdC4Vjg3vkzmMWTWsbAkz5 4. Key Features of Charizard (CRZ) : - No Presale! No Private funding! No Tokenomics! - 100% mining by burn MEMEs !! - Completely fair launch with an extremely limited supply of 12,960,000,000. - Initial Supply Rate: 500 CRZ / second - Mining rewards monthly reduced - Each burn can obtain a ratio (1.5%~2.1%) of Mining Pool - You can even burn CRZ, and the reward will double    5. Mining Mechanism: • $CRZ will be supplied to the Mining Pool automatically per second. • The supply rate of $CRZ into the Mining Pool will be reduced over time. • Every time the user burns MEME coin in the Fuel Reactor, he can only obtain a ratio of $CRZ in the current mining pool. More Detail Info here: https://www.charizard.me/mining_mechanism 6. Mining Ratio The mining ratio of a fuel reactor directly determines the mining intensity. • If the amount of MEME burned is a high proportion of the current MEME supply, the Mining Ratio would be higher.(1.5%~2.1%) • If you are burning an NFT, you have a Mining Ratio(2.1%). • Of course, you can burn a very small amount of MEME each time, but the Mining Ratio will be low (1.5%). We also provide the CLI Program console program, which can be convenient for professional players who frequently mine. • Burning CRZ mining will get double the mining rate. 7.Example (1) You think Silly Dragon is stupid, and you want to burn 100,000 $Silly. (2) Current Supply of $Silly is 999,929,816. Then you burn 0.01% of $Silly ( 100000/999929816 = 0.01% ). (3) According to the standard, your Fuel Reactor’s Mining Ratio = 2.1%. (4) Let Charizard burn it, and you will get 2.1% of the $CRZ from the Mining Pool! If there are 4000 $CRZ in the Mining Pool now, you can get 84 $CRZ. 8. Links: - Website: https://www.charizard.me - Burn DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp - Explorer: https://solscan.io/token/CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav - Linktree: https://linktr.ee/charizard_meme - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Charizard_Meme - Discord: https://discord.gg/SV74HqYr 9. Warning: All tokens burned are turned to ash by Charizard‘s flame, irretrievable. Do not burn valuable tokens!
    • Website: https://www.charizard.me DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp 1. Introducing Charizard (CRZ) We are thrilled to announce that we will start the fair launch of the Charizard (CRZ), Proof-of-Burn (PoB) based meme coin. Charizard will launch on UTC-13:00 May 9, 2024. Now, Charizard has launched the Solana testnet.   2. Story The Charizard has emerged from the depths of the Solana realm, ready to unleash its fiery dragon breath upon the world of MEME coins. By transferring your MEME coins into the fuel reactor, you're becoming part of an epic mining revolution. Each burst of flame from the Charizard transforms your MEME coins into the fuel that powers the mining operation. The more fuel you provide, the more intense the combustion, leading to unparalleled mining efficiency. And here's where it gets even more exciting: your Fuel Reactor directly influences the mining ratio. Let’s "Burn MEMEs to Earn."(https://www.charizard.me/dapp) 3. Token Elements: Name: Charizard Symbol: CRZ Total / Max Supply: 12,960,000,000 Blockchain: Solana. Token Address: CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav Burn DAPP Contract Address: BURNeP7Rw7oDKxcsKsBhWAtdC4Vjg3vkzmMWTWsbAkz5 4. Key Features of Charizard (CRZ) : - No Presale! No Private funding! No Tokenomics! - 100% mining by burn MEMEs !! - Completely fair launch with an extremely limited supply of 12,960,000,000. - Initial Supply Rate: 500 CRZ / second - Mining rewards monthly reduced - Each burn can obtain a ratio (1.5%~2.1%) of Mining Pool - You can even burn CRZ, and the reward will double    5. Mining Mechanism: • $CRZ will be supplied to the Mining Pool automatically per second. • The supply rate of $CRZ into the Mining Pool will be reduced over time. • Every time the user burns MEME coin in the Fuel Reactor, he can only obtain a ratio of $CRZ in the current mining pool. More Detail Info here: https://www.charizard.me/mining_mechanism 6. Mining Ratio The mining ratio of a fuel reactor directly determines the mining intensity. • If the amount of MEME burned is a high proportion of the current MEME supply, the Mining Ratio would be higher.(1.5%~2.1%) • If you are burning an NFT, you have a Mining Ratio(2.1%). • Of course, you can burn a very small amount of MEME each time, but the Mining Ratio will be low (1.5%). We also provide the CLI Program console program, which can be convenient for professional players who frequently mine. • Burning CRZ mining will get double the mining rate. 7.Example (1) You think Silly Dragon is stupid, and you want to burn 100,000 $Silly. (2) Current Supply of $Silly is 999,929,816. Then you burn 0.01% of $Silly ( 100000/999929816 = 0.01% ). (3) According to the standard, your Fuel Reactor’s Mining Ratio = 2.1%. (4) Let Charizard burn it, and you will get 2.1% of the $CRZ from the Mining Pool! If there are 4000 $CRZ in the Mining Pool now, you can get 84 $CRZ. 8. Links: - Website: https://www.charizard.me - Burn DAPP: https://www.charizard.me/dapp - Explorer: https://solscan.io/token/CRZDgCZGajAM2QvtAy29bpKwedNrBxxtt2v5HqBdHSav - Linktree: https://linktr.ee/charizard_meme - Twitter: https://twitter.com/Charizard_Meme - Discord: https://discord.gg/SV74HqYr 9. Warning: All tokens burned are turned to ash by Charizard‘s flame, irretrievable. Do not burn valuable tokens!
    • Увы не ожидал такого от данного проекта, дали всего 94 токена, не одна из хороших картин, но хотя бы получили что-то чем ничего. А вам сколько токенов насыпали? Про НФТ скорее всего эта и есть оно, других раздач у проекта больше нет, до 11-го числа участники первой и второй части дропа могут подать заявки на клейм, а мы били во второй части с клеймом их NFT.
    • Защита от банов на Юле  Кто устал от блокировок на Юле, поднимите руку! Делимся лайфхаком: наши мобильные прокси могут защитить ваши аккаунты и увеличить продажи. Испытано и работает!🥰 Сайт🙂 Телеграм❤️ Вконтакте 🤧 Поддержка 🤩Твой промокод CRYPTO_LAB
    • Да дроп делится на две части ещё оказывается проводят раздачу на Байбите, хотя там нужно торговать. Посмотрим что будет 11-го и удивительно, что также в этот день будет инфа от ГомблГейм, надеемся будут хорошие новости.
    • Выкатили чекер аирдропа, подключаем кошелек и проверяем) У меня (как я и ожидал) все  выглядит не особо, даже совсем не очень...А где там про нфт?
    • 💵 Деньги за отзывы!   Присоединяйтесь к нашему захватывающему конкурсу прямо сейчас!  Вам необходимо написать отзывы на сайтах и получить по 10 USDT за каждый подтвержденный отзыв. Ваш успех зависит только от вас!    Не упустите этот шанс на лёгкие деньги - действуйте сейчас!   Подробнее о розыгрыше: https://aveex.co/promo/  
    • Welcome to OBANZE world! $OBANZE, the freshest meme token and NFT COLLECTION on the TON blockchain, designed to fuel your crypto ride with a mix of dank memes and cutting-edge tech. OBANZE isn’t just another meme coin; it’s a community-powered phenomenon packed with high-speed transactions and low fees, thanks to TON's slick tech. OUR TOKENOMICS OUR ROADMAP HOW TO BUY While our team is hard at work developing the OBANZE NFT collection, we are offering you a golden opportunity to join the WHITELIST for the upcoming $OBANZE token airdrop! Why you should join the $OBANZE WHITELIST? Today, you can become a part of this revolutionary project by joining the $OBANZE Token Airdrop Whitelist! Here are some compelling reasons to act now: Exclusive Early Access: The first 1,000 registrants will receive 5,000 $OBANZE directly into their accounts! Prize Pool for All: An additional prize pool of 1,000,000 $OBANZE will be shared among the remaining participants. Exciting Giveaway: Don't miss your chance to participate in this thrilling giveaway and secure your spot in the OBANZE community! How to join the  WHITELIST  1 Visit the Website: Go to https://obanzecoin.io  2 Register Your Details: Fill out a simple registration form to secure your spot.  3 Get Verified: Complete any required verifications.  4 Receive Your $OBANZE: If you're among the first 1,000, you'll receive 5,000 $OBANZE directly. Otherwise, you'll still be eligible for the additional prize pool. Join Us Today! The Obanze community is growing, and we want YOU to be a part of it! Secure your spot in the $OBANZE Whitelist today and embark on this incredible journey with us. Don't miss your chance to be at the forefront of a new crypto revolution! Stay Connected  • Website: https://obanzecoin.io  • Twitter:@OBANZECOIN  • Telegram:t.me/obanzecoin Join us now and let’s make crypto history together! OBANZE!  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk