Winning from net lesson 1 shorting links - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Winning from net lesson 1 shorting links

A series of working methods from the Internet First Lesson Profit by shortening links. First, what is the definition of the link shortening process? Shortening links is a service provided by some sites in order to make a long website link short in a simple link that does not exceed the few letters The providers of this service greet their users to shorten their links, publish their short links and obtain profits in exchange for viewing their links by other visitors. For example, at every thousand views, the link gets a dollar If you have a website with hundreds of short links, you will get a daily high profit rate Where do the operators of these websites get the money? The answer is ads. How can I withdraw my profits ..? There are many ways through electronic banks, Bitcoin, or money order after reaching the minimum withdrawal limit

Is it safe ?? There is no safe some sites are scammers

Thank you 

You're right I've personally been working with link cutters for quite some time and I've taken good advantage of it as it's a very profitable thing if you know how to work it's the best way to generate daily income to supplement with this forum

3 hours ago, Wilmer Garcia said:

You're right I've personally been working with link cutters for quite some time and I've taken good advantage of it as it's a very profitable thing if you know how to work it's the best way to generate daily income to supplement with this forum

This so useful for bigginer in earning from internet you can get daily earning from these sites this will helping in our daily life thank you for your useful comment

Not everything is a scam attention...

Shortlinks are mostly used when main link is to big and you want to cut it out with small length.

Sure there are markets taking advantage of it and profiting with them as you mentioned but u have adblockers that prevent specific shortlinks to get you scammy viruses and key loggers all over the place.

Mostly those are used for faucet sites to get profit from Users thus returning comission for those users.

• Useful or interesting 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

When I was a beginner, this is the first way I used to work to get money, but it is a tiring method and it is not possible to get much money from it. We need a lot of visits on the links so that we can earn a small amount.

link shortening can be profitable if you are in a wide community and you post a link to something very desired by most people

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It's a good way to earn but it's need to work in groups or you need to have a youtube channels or if you have a good website on the internet ! because it's need large number of visitors to get good earn !

Welcome my friend
This field is wide and there are many sites that pay and certainly there are false sites as usual, but you must be careful and do a lot of research before doing work with one of the sites

4 hours ago, Rinku Das said:

This is a best way and I know some shorten link site where you can earn money by clicking. I know maximum of the sites are scam but some of them are best and they paly a good rule for more years.

Yes I agree with you but I don't think this link shortner websites profitable, because when I am new I work in free faucets to claim free bitcoins, and this faucets earn money through this link shortners and they pay only few cents of coins its really time wasting work.

Yes you are right link shortener is a very good idea to make money but making money through link shortener is very late and you have to wait for it although it is better for those who have many members are followers to click the link

This is a  good type of earning process and also I have many friends and relatives who will click my link, I can easily make money from those link shortener I'm very grateful to you for sharing this information my friend

Definitely not much money involved from this and it would demand too many people to click on the shortened links to make anything out of it. The websites with the shortened links will just give you a maximum 1% of the money they earn from it. So no point in trying at all. I don't like at all any shady structure of payments of all these sites. It should be clear how much they make and how much they pay you from each job. It is probably some short of exploitation of internet users that try to make a buck on their free time.

13 hours ago, Zaino34 said:

When I was a beginner, this is the first way I used to work to get money, but it is a tiring method and it is not possible to get much money from it. We need a lot of visits on the links so that we can earn a small amount.

No one wants to stay in very cheap payment online. 

Luckily we found this forum and we earn enough amount that we can use to pay some payments. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

15 hours ago, DreamStage said:

Shortlinks are mostly used when main link is to big and you want to cut it out with small length.

Sure there are markets taking advantage of it and profiting with them as you mentioned but u have adblockers that prevent specific shortlinks to get you scammy viruses and key loggers all over the place.

Mostly those are used for faucet sites to get profit from Users thus returning comission for those users.

Yes my friend by my experiences on this sites a many of this sites give you block after you are reaching to the minimum withdraw amount this is the problem my friend with some sites

This method is very good, very old and I have used it for a long time and the profits depend on the bulldog from which the person works from, and this method is useful and profitable for people who have blogs that contain thousands of subscribers

Shortening links is a good task that many sites offer in addition to serving ads, but shortening links does not pay much for him and not all sites are honest in payment so I advise you to check the number of subscribers to this site or search for it on YouTube to see its credibility and then complete the tasks

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/20/2020 at 10:04 PM, Zaino34 said:

I think earning money from such link shortening platform is only possible if we have bigger networks of community to click our links to give an increase for traffic. There are some legit such sort of sites but most of them are scams. 

On 5/20/2020 at 8:01 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Well, how can you get in to this kind of job mate? I also want to worked here to know how link cutters actually do, i hope you may respond here to my quote, happy posting.

Shortlink sites are great and i think that they offer a great way to promote your site and to also earn some extra cash if you have a site that has links on it. I think that those that do have the short links that are enabled are able to generate quite a decent income if they have a good traffic to their site. I know that now there are also many faucets that offer shortlinks to earn as well. The earnings will be dependent on your region, so do research on eh best site to use in your area.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 5/20/2020 at 7:04 PM, DreamStage said:

Mostly of the shortener links users are faucets owners, but for a single person cannot be profited from URL shorter because of limitations of clicks per day is low in a single URL shorter. 

There are quite a few sites are only available that works smoothly in shortening the links. Because the rest of them are more like a scamming website. Shorter links are easier to share in any platforms. And people gets attracted to those links. Because some users really afraid of going in a long link. This forum is quite good for sharing refferal links and if that is short it is easy to post here. Some websites also pay for using their site.  

The link shortening service is not good, boring and also annoying to others because of the many ads that appear

• -1 1

THINK POSITIVE

Yes bro shortlinks are good source for eady money earning and if we have good audience then it's really profitable. Gplink is one of them that pays, and best thing is we can withdraw on btc which is so easy for worldwide users. 

Edited by Ridam
Grammar mistake

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

There are several projects on the internet to get profit and financial income.
There are shortened links for each website that has its own price.
You can also create a faucets site where you can earn from the number of ad views and captcha solution, in addition to increasing the shortcut to links, you find yourself reaping profits from three things.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

15 hours ago, Majeshi said:

You are right friend, we can earn money with url shortner sites. We just need to create accounts in their sites and copy any link from any site then paste in your account. You will get a short link to share then you will earn money for everyone who will click your link.

Not all of that are legit so beware on scam and beware on people who do scamming so you will not end up wasting your time and effort to work on them. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c