Scammers! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

That is how scammers do behave especially in the telegram they observe every step you make just block them once you notice them I also have come accross such type of people.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of fraudsters on Telegram, and I exposed a lot of them, and there are a lot of fake and deceptive Telegram bots that cannot be reaped from any profits.

Telegram is very useful app and it`s comfortable to use, but admins hardly fight with scammers so there are a lot frauds which want to steal your money 

telegram is so useful for me and i spend my most of time in this app but unfortunately crypto groups are full of scammers.they are every where and always trying to scam newbies.best thing you can do is block them and if they came from a group to your pv tell others in group.

On 5/18/2020 at 1:13 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

It is really annoying, how do you get rid of them?

Basically, you can't get rid of them. You can only not respond at all, block them and report them. There is nothing you can do. They can pm you in most platforms. Since 99% of pm's are scams you should always be vigilant and do not trust anything someone says online. You might think that you know and trust the person, but always there is a chance that his account might have been hijacked or faked. So even if someone you know from your real life is contacting you, you should still be aware that it might not be him.

That's really a very big problem I think everyone has gone through the scam and maximum time they will contact you via social sites by showing you different schemes and offers and the main problem is peoples are not having idea about this things neither they have awareness even little mistakes and greediness make them into the trap. if people will take some research before going to any work then and there is low chances of getting scam.

On 5/18/2020 at 1:13 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are a lot of scammers who talk to me via the Telegram program about new projects or new currencies, and a few days ago I received a message from one of them on this forum.

It is really annoying, how do you get rid of them?

"If you like my topic please give me like"! ❤️

Blocking is the only way. I once received a scammer girl asking me over and over to invest 100$ in her company in order to get 1000$ back! I blocked her afterwards. 

• Useful or interesting 1

There are so many scammers in telegram who always makes offer which seems to be so tempting, the rate of scammers in telegram is high, so the only way to avoid them is by ignoring them or block them if possible.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that the only way that you can get rid of these messages on telegram is to remove yourself from groups that you are not using as they could be getting your information from there. Also if you go to your settings there is a way in which you can set your profile to be private. In this case these people will not be able to send you messages and you will no longer get scam and spam content.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think you can turn off the possibility for unknown parties or people in groups to speak to you in telegram settings. You can search for the matter because it is the appropriate solution to this problem.

• +1 1

Like this situation, the majority of us fall in. You receive one of the messages from an unknown person, if you respond to him, he will begin to lure you into the investment. You should take precautions against spam or strange Especially in the telegram many of them monitor you through the group shared between you in order to start the process

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I agree with you friend because i have also received many messages from scammers. They have attractive offers that will attract you and you can fall into their traps. We need to stay away from them because we can lose our money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Just choose the privacy option and specify that no one can send you a message on a telegram so that he is just a friend with you

This makes you avoid scammers

THINK POSITIVE

On 5/19/2020 at 9:50 PM, Mohssine said:

Yes i also take this message for 4 different accounts in this forum , but this is a scammers , so my friend be careful don’t trust them , this would of crypto there is a lot of scammers so you have to be careful.

That's right be careful always and don't trust easily for you to never fall on their scam. 

When they ask you for your private information without valid reason then much better to ignore and report them. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yeah! we can get lots and lots message from stranger if we join the crypto related groups. So you should always make your contact no private and immediate block the new user.

How do I delete a Telegram account? I receive a spam message every day. I have no idea why I was chosen. Unknown users send me messages every day

Telegram is the best place where you can promote anything, but unfortunately this media social is for all person include a lot of scammers, so we need to be attentive and careful when we navigate on Telegram.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You can get rid of scammers on the telegram program by reporting and blocking.
Likewise on this forum you can report anyone you think is deceptive.

There are lots of scammers on telegram and in different websites. Just ignore those who send messages to you. Well, you can even block them if they keep on sending messages. Stop replying to their messages and block them immediately because these scammers will not stop until you will fall for their trap. Always be careful and mindful who to trust online. 

Telegram is very prone to get you scammed. So be careful and avoid giving your identity. Try to report those who you think may be a scammers. Be careful in telegram.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/19/2020 at 10:48 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

I don't think there is any way to get rid of those messages . I also keep on getting those messages and annoyed because they always send some scam sites links and suggests us to invest or deposit but we all should be aware of that.

Just ignore those messages and don't pay attention so you can avoid what they planning to do. 

Kindly report them if you have some evidence that they doing some spam so they will be ban here. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Scammers is anywhere not only just in Telegram but they use it as their favorite place to do their work but the best way to get rid of them is don't trust very fast to what the others says that you didn't know and if you are really want that offer that they giving on you ask them to make some proofs or seek advice to the others.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is becoming common in telegram where scammers have there way with people.  I think one way this can be stopped is by providing a section in telegram where this people or group can be reported.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Just report them to the moderators and they will ban them, i think that is the easiest method to avoid them. You can also block them yourself on telgram and they will not be able to contact you again.

i'm also receive many messages on telegram and i'm click on delete and clear this contact and choose scam alert report