Following is more important than getting follower - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jami273

Following is more important than getting follower

Yes you are right if you have followers and not foolowing anybody then it is lose for you for example you have followers you share some information with people which you know and you are unaware from that information which you senior is giving whom you don't follow then you will not learn more so follow senior members and learn more because it is better for you

• +1 1

Yes Right  following is better than getting follows  if you are a new member in this forum you should follow the other persons with this  you will get a good responce and you can learn more about the forum because senior members knowing very well to work here in this forum they can helps you how to work and how to earn from here For long time. You can learn rules and regulation by other member so follow them and get  information for your knowledge to be a better in this forum  because mistakes are happen in this field and here is no chance to do mistakes so doin post comments very well otherwise you will be banned for life time thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right my friend. If you work well and provide useful information and posts according to the topic then. Other members can easily understand the whole scenario you discussed. So for me following is more important than follower. 

yes you'll be right gaining an increasing number of fans so essential than following some precise contributors and reputed notes because they usually make such publish will as a way to be helpful for us,  i completely agree with you my pal

Hey mate, you share a very important topic that following is more important than follower. Yes I am agree to your opinion about following important person or senior person because when they share any topic we can learn from their topic. So we must follow important person in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome, thank you for your opinion, and of course the follow-up is very useful, but we must choose who we will follow, meaning we select the able and elderly people who have long experience and we can benefit from their experience and learn from them things that benefit us in all aspects of our life

• Useful or interesting 2

Following persons is very important!
But people here have not yet learned the culture of exchanging follow-ups!
I guess it's like members giving each other reviews! It wasn't good until supervisors were paid to rate others

• +1 1

I don't know why most of the members here don't even follow each others.. the following system is really good for all of us but it requires from us to follow only the members who we find their posts are useful and informative! i think that the members don't use the following system because they don't use this good feature below........

43.png

• Useful or interesting 1

Both are very much important and they do work perfectly we need to follow so many things and be able to understand so many things but in the end everything seems too perfect and it works well for us , we need to work as hard and be sure of what we are doing

It is a great idea, just like what I always to even in my social media account like for example on my Twitter I followed a lot of people that are well-known in the field of cryptocurrency just like Vitalik, also the well-known exchange like Binance and Yobit and the other crypto influencer that gives a price prediction. I got some much knowledge through them, so I will do that also on this forum, so that I could also learn from the great members of this forum.

In fact, both of these things ... getting followers and following up on others is very important. Getting followers comes from publishing topics of interest and following up with more experienced members gives us more knowledge and makes us less likely to lose investment and trade.

My friend you have shared a good thing to us that following is more better than getting follower. The biggest and fundamental reason of the world is that expert member having more experience and much knowledge and when they post then we will get a lot of information from there. In this way we will be able to learn a lot from them which would be difficult for us to learn from any other place. When any person follows us, it will become our follower but we are not going to benefit as much as if we follow an expert member, we will also read his post and we can get a lot of information and knowledge.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

4 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

I don't know why most of the members here don't even follow each others.. the following system is really good for all of us but it requires from us to follow only the members who we find their posts are useful and informative! i think that the members don't use the following system because they don't use this good feature below........

43.png

unfortunately many people think that following others is humiliating and that only other people should follow them. it is a wrong way of thinking but there is no way to change this scenario unless each person can observe the advantages of this system

• +2 1

Both following are gaining followers is important as we follow others follow what they are up to as we to can be those who others follow us as we make post and being interactive on our interest and how the reactions also follows

I have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies before I joined this forum. But I still do follow some people while some have followed me. For me, with the level of my experience, I do not think it is necessary for me to follow. But, still do follow what I like. But as for newbies, it is good to follow old members, to know how they post and follow the norm of posting on the forum. 

Yes dear you are right ! We should give more concern on the following of the experienced members because they send the informative and experience based information . They well known about the cryptotalk and cryptocurrency due to spend the long time at the forum. We also gain followers by posting the useful topics.

When you are next a famous teacher, you will learn. heart a followers once you are perfectly first is important. As in a little while as you intensify to this forum, your own up followers will go by you too. Don't hesitate to turn on your notification to your following, you will realize to them.

First of all we need to follow a best teacher.  Teachers in farm of seniors from these personality we should get more and more information about any forum than we can become able to make followers by our good quality posts. 

On 5/18/2020 at 2:34 AM, Whited35 said:

Followers for our profile depends on our action how we treat other members on this forum. If we follow the other members on this forum, they also follow back for us. If we create the constructive posts, I think we will automatically get so many followers on this forum.

That's true, I follow those that make constructive post so I can see their post through notification, by that I can improve, I don't rely on those who follow me, what am focused on is how to learn from the senior members am following

2 hours ago, Aparna1996 said:

I would advise you to go and follow all the experienced people here. If you follow them, you will know and understand different things from here. You can also find out more about cryptocurrency by looking at all the categories that are here.

Exactly! We should follow members that are very experienced on this fields so that we can learn from them on how they last on this forum. Following is very helpful in many ways, we should use that more often.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

On 8/20/2020 at 9:38 PM, Moontong said:

Thats true, following other members of the forum is more important than having followerd because you will learn a lot once you followed good members of the forum. It will benefit you compared to having followers.

Yes following other members especially those who are in the leaderboard whose giving good quality of post is better to follow because we can track them and what is new about their release topic, it will surely useful ang unique topic, we can learn a lot from them. If you are gaining followers it is a good sign that you are one of those releasing a good topic in  this forum so continue being a good poster.

This is the only positive factor that I see in following other users account. This is actually a good way of knowing to what thread I should post. Sometimes, the decision of the users to where to post is actually a factor sometimes why they are so picky with every topic they are seeing in the forum. I would say that following people with great content in their posting is actually beneficial to us because it would be an opportunity for us as well to post to their topic because of how informative it could be for us so we might become knowledgeable about crypto currency.

In cryptotalk, I followed the people that posts useful things so that I can learn more from them but I don't care weather I have followers or not.

What I cared about the most is to learn and to earn.

I think the followers are important since they will see the content we publish, but I think the most important thing is to write content and useful information that will make people react more to your publications.

On 5/17/2020 at 3:55 AM, marchal87 said:

If you do this, your culture in the field of cryptocurrency will remain linked to the topics and comments that are published by the members that you follow. I advise you to follow the members that you consider experienced, but you should browse all sections of the forum and publish the topics and respond to the published topics.

@marchal87 I agree with you. The senior members do have a lot of knowledge and experience and we can learn a lot from them. But sometimes even the new and inexperienced members can give you info that you didn't get from the seniors. So we should follow seniors and browse all sections so that we get as much knowledge as possible

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January