Yobit bot telegram is the fatest exchanger - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Yobit bot telegram is the fatest exchanger

I'm also see that yobit telegram not is very good, but I'm not ready to use it because I always losing my access to telegram, so always I'm creating new telegram accounts, so I'm fear what will happen if I lose telegram account which has the balance in the yobit telegram bot. 

On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 6:03 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

i like to keep my transactions and trades on the platform, as prices change quickly sometimes you may want to change the price you're selling at in a fraction of a second

This is the Maine goal of using telegram yobit bot the fast in exchange 

You will exchange your coin fastest so

Changing the price will not effect on you

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Because I was deceived by the telegram once.  That's why I don't run the telegram now

Yes you are right.  Telegram has been very fastest now.  But now many are not running the telegram.  Because many scammers have entered the telegram.  They try to deceive in various ways

This telegram bot is the fastest way of trading coins in just few clicks,but unlike the real exchanger,you cannot see the actual buying and selling of other traders which can help us to predict somehow the flows of price.

Perhaps the funniest thing about all this is that Telegram has been around for a while, and has seen many privacy-oriented doings like drug dealing and cryptocurrency. Crypto space has only in recent years started seeing potential in Telegram while the other aspect of privacy related doings have been seeing the potential since beginning. On topic his bot exchanges is great though. Haven't yet tried it but definitely planning to do so.

Its my first time i see this bot, is it safe? I think there is no need to exchange our bitcoins or other crypto in a bot while we can exchange it through yobit directly. I said this because there are many scammers in telegram.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that trading in telegram is very dangerous, because there are a lot of hacker who can steal your exchange account and then steal your money. Don`t use telegram bots to trade, even official 

I do not trust robots because they open the way to scammers, and if I want to make exchanges on the Yobit platform, I prefer to do them through the official website of this platform because there are some telegram platforms that try to steal good reputation and exchanges in the name of Yobit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't made use of the  yobit telegram bot but I have heard about it and now am seeing it in your post, and you said it more faster way of exchanging our cryptocurrencies, u think it's really nice but I prefer using the yobit site, thanks for sharing this with us.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have not heard of it before but it is good for everyone and beginners can use it because it is easy, thank you for sharing this information.

21 hours ago, issa123h said:

This is the Maine goal of using telegram yobit bot the fast in exchange 

You will exchange your coin fastest so

Changing the price will not effect on you

The thing is on telegram you can't have a live view of the prices, say you ask for the prices then after 10 seconds prices go up a lot, you wouldn't know unless you have a live view like on the website

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

23 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well bro I am also use yobit exchange telegram bot fast ex robot, but I use only to check market prices and cliam free airdrops when yobit exchange launch,I don't exchange any coin through this bot because telegram is most dangerous platform, where most scammers and hackers active, its not safe place only use yobit exchange to any transfer are transaction purpose.

Using yobit telegram bots is benefit too 

Because they are true and no scam

And you can get a lot of benefit from this bots my friend 🌹🌹

I also a similar post in the Exchange section. It is very cool and somehow  it is easier to use but I am already little worried about the security of my funds when using the bots, I feel less secured to to using the web version. And another important questions are, will the transaction be recorded on Yobit exchange website? and can withdrawal be processed using the bot?

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

thank you for this usefull post.and i am using telegram form lomg time and it is very good source for all the thimgs like airdrop and exchanges .exchanges having their own chamnels on the telegram so that we an get all the information through it

i didn't use this bot for exchanging yet i usually perfer to use official site but about this bot i totally trust it.i knew bot when i participate at yoda airdop.for those who dont know the bot @fastexrobot search this in telegram you will find the bot.

I have heard a lot about these bots, but I do not trust them and I prefer to use websites and platforms because the telegram has become full of fraudsters and we must avoid working with these bots

I am subscribed to this special bot of the Yobit platform and i often use it to know the prices of cryptocurrencies, but I have not used it before in any exchange because I prefer to do the exchange of cryptocurrencies on the site of Yobit

Yes like in yobit exchange the fast exchange in telegram powered by yobit is a fast exchange. It is also easy to navigate want you want to do if you want to exchange currency or deposit some funds it has also fast transaction.

this is actually very interesting. I have heard about this but i have never made use of it. With all of the fraudulent things that there are on telegram and with all of the scams that are out there i think that i woudl rather just put in that little bit of extra time and make use of their official website when i use their exchanges. I think that this is the safest way to go because you will never know if these third party applications can access your log in details and this is what scares me.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

this is really first time I hear about yobit TeLeGram bot , how this bot work can you provide information regard it . because I think trading in yobit website is simple and easy . I always prefer to used yobit website for exchange and trading purpose .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Thanks for giving this update till now I am not having any idea that we can exchange our currency through telegram channel also but now after seeing your post I am having some idea about the exchange of currency we can do but I think using website version is much better and safe because in telegram many scam are going through and mainly scammers are using telegrams to make people fraud.

I think everyone know this but no one will use it because they prefer to work on the website of yobit platform exchange ! because it's safer and faster than the bot 

Yes, a quick way to convert currencies, but I do not prefer it, because the prices are constantly changing, and you cannot choose the price you want. Only you can transfer at the existing price only at the time of the conversion. Though, I think it's good.

Yobit telegram bot was mentioned before in a previous post. I didn't gave my full attention to it. Because it didn't seemed right to me. But now it has been posted with some good reviews. And i will try the bot now. But i am afraid of using telegram groups or channels. Because there are so many scams there. And people also get scammed easily there. So i hope that i research about it then join it. 

• +1 1