Deposit your money in mining sitiies?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
issa123h

Deposit your money in mining sitiies??

the topic you have made is truely acceptable because most of us are getting scammed by such sites . i was also searching for some mining sites there i got many fake sites who was just demanding for some money to be deposited into that site

• +4 1

unfortunately yes, many cloud mining sites are now a scam and tell you you need to deposit so you can withdraw but will not actually pay you anything

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Most mining sites are fraudulent and do not pay any money to members, and these sites have proliferated a lot recently, so we must pay attention to them as much as possible.
As for your participation, I think you put it in the wrong section because the correct one for it is the mining section

In Crypto world there are lots of scam and most of tge the mining sites has turned out to be scam, there will make you work I. Their site and give you nothing in return, while song will ask you to deposit, do not do so or all amount deposited will be loosed.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I also joined some such sites. I put my link nad wait for reaching minimum withdrawal. After the wait of some days when i reach the minimum withdraw. They ask me to deposit mo ey for activation of your account. After that i didn't join any mining site.

its correct mate there are thousands of sites on the internet that offer cloud mining services with yields of up to 200% which impossible and they do it for fraud or to collect revenue and after a while they close their website, we must be very careful not to lose our money.

Well, i think you are in the wrong section mate, kindly read your topic first and select if where's section your posts is applicable, kindly removed it here asap or else, you will be receiving some warning points from moderators.

MINING sites which tend to be of based off n having to assist people on clouding miners and mining have populated the web  as this have made many people just confuse on where to actually invest your Bitcoins as most turn scam after a period and go away with people investments

In my opinion i don’t like it , because is not profitable , you will earning just a little money for along time , and also most of this website investing in mining , is just a scammers , so is difficult to find a website send payment for the money , and if it do this , just working in one month or 2 months and after that it’s stopped send payment, for that i don’t like to investing in this website.

Thank you for this advice, especially because it is the result of your personal experience, I also have bad experiences with mining sites and join my voice and ask members not to be fooled by these sites that give you a lot of false promises to profit a lot and when you try to withdraw employers lie or ask you to deposit first.

Most of the mining sites if they ask you to deposit the amounts for increasing hashrate or for withdrawing the amounts that you have mined, are scams. My best advise, never trust and deposit any sort of online cloud mining sites. 

8 hours ago, deboprotap said:

I do not think investment in new mining websites is a good idea.

This is true mate because some of it are having some referral programs and i will prefer to do this instead of investing on it to be avoid being scammed. Happy posting everyone

I do not think that it is a wise idea because I already worked in mining sites and it is hard to earn money there it really takes time and effort and most of them are scams so I do not recommend it.

Cryptotab is a browser that is like mining and also it is a browser that could make you earn while other you will have to make deposit to get some mining hash power.

You are absolutely right, that 99% of mining sites are fake and that is from my personal experience working in these sites and I fell in a fraud by one of these sites and lost the money that I deposited, so I hope members do not make this mistake like me

In addition, it is harmful to computers and portable devices because it relates to the specifications of the device that is being mined, especially mobile devices. Most mining sites are fraudulent.worked at mining sites and deposited money and lost all the money that most mining sites steal.

I don't want to think about it anymore because I lost my bitcoins to mining a few days ago.  So I think it's better to join Airdrop.  In my case it is better not to do mining

I never trust on any of the mining sites or any a person who says that you can develop your investment because all this things are scammed and already I have been scammed I really avoid all this

I have not deposited my money in such locations because I do not trust many of them and my friends have told me that I do not work with them because its useless.

I will always recommend against free cloud mining sites, they all are pure scams. I am not ruling out all mining sites though. To mine bitcoin, I will recommend you Genesis Mining with good and reasonable mining plans. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 5/15/2020 at 10:24 AM, George10 said:

That's true my friend I was also fooled and scammed one day by these bitcoin scam mining sites and it's good that you made an alert about it so that other members can avoid using them and stay safe.

Next time be wise for you to avoid that to happen again. 

Make sure you will never give your information easily especially to strangers. 

Protect your account and coins at all costs. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I was fooled first time  I came across a mining site they will ask me to choose the desire numbers of Bitcoin I want after the mining I am require to deposit a fee , since then I discover that this is a scam mining sit so beware of them

Yes.Mate when i first knew about those mining websites,i become so excited.I started mining by various website.But like after reaching minimum withdrawl,they wanted to me deposit a good amount of BTC.Then i realized that these are totally scam,to cofirm it i did some research about it and my doubt become true.

That is absolutely true, thank you for sharing this information with us. It is so more important to be careful about these sites, that is why as you above mentioned most of them are really scammers.