Solve the captcha for the money  - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Solve the captcha for the money 

On 5/13/2020 at 6:27 PM, abualez said:

My friends, I am currently joined 2captcha to get usd One of the advantages of this site is that doing 1000 captcha solution gives you one dollar The lowest withdrawal is $ 0.50 You can work with it through the bot or the website or through the application Working through the app gives you more profit It is a site worth trying in my opinion.
what about you????

That's really a good source of income but I think it will take a lot of your time working on that. 

But still thanks for sharing that so those who want to have extra dollars will try that. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

So my dear friend I have not tried this application. But I believe that it will be a good and genuine app I will look forward to try it in future. But currently I have very little time to try. I Link it will take long time to solve 1000 captcha

I used to work on the 2captcha site and whilst i think that it is a great way to earn if you are just starting out, i think that this is a very hard and long way in which to earn and you have to spend many many hours before you can make one dollar. In fact it is 0.4 dollars per 1000 captchas that you solve, implying that you would have to solve 2500 captchas to make just one dollar. This is not worth the time at all, and therefore i do not make use of this system anymore.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have worked in a site just to click captcha believe me it is not easy to make 1000 captcha in a day before you earn a dollar or even 50 cent.

This site is convenient and good if you want to raise capital and it depends on you to allocate an hour a day from a time you can earn a lot, maybe $ 100 a month. It is a profitable income only through one hour in the site. There are many sites that do this to open the captcha and win some points on it.
I agree with you on this website that it is profitable

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

i think it doesn't worth our time. i tried this site a few months ago. first of all they pay about 0.5 for every 1000 captcha and solving captcha take a lot of time also you have to wait a little bit to solve next captcha but minimum of withdrawal is good and you can reach it.

I have tried many sites that depend on a solution to the CAPTCHA, but I have not been able to withdraw the profits that I got and discovered that they are just fraudulent sites because the sums they pay are very large and not convincing, especially one of the sites that put the logo of the company of Ali Baba to obtain credibility, which caused me lost Time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

So you have to do alot of work with along time to get this little

Amount of money this isnot agood work and wasting for your time only 

On 5/14/2020 at 6:35 AM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I know this method of solving captcha and 2 captcha for a while I think it is a good fair complement with other methods to get long-term passive income 

That's a good part time for those people who are looking for an extra income. 

Solving captcha may not consume most of people time. 

• -1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I have tried this 2captcha before because i want to earn extra money everyday. But it seems hard because the price of each captcha differ in every reload after answering it. So it leads me to a conclusion that solving captcha is not for me.

• +4 1

That's seems to be an easy work but it isn't. It is a waste of time only. Even  in 1 week you cannot be able to earn even 1 dollar. When i was in the crypto world, i tried this methods. But none of these worked. It's only a waste of time and in that time you can earn good amount by trading.  So try to invest in cryptocurrencies instead of doing any captcha work. 

I tried many applications and websites like that but honestly it is only a waste of time. Most of them are scams and just only a waste of time.

On 5/14/2020 at 10:49 AM, Mayanour said:

It is a very long and time consuming process because you are doing 1000 tests for 1$ and it can take more than a day with it and the return is very little for this waste of time

That's true mate, when you calculate the profit to the usage of your equipment, you're just wasting your time because you cannot get some profit from it and you need to take or put a lot of time from it.

Solving captcha for a cash reward is a valid earning method But it is too tiring for me It takes too much time and too much effort, There are other easier and more affordable methods and more profitable...

I dont really captcha because it only pay less and it consume so much time which you became less productive day by day by using captcha website,I suggest sticking to forum website like Beermoneyforum,Cryptotalk other forums.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

It’s a waste of time and it really bad for your eyes, it hard to solve captcha and it’s really not worth it, 1000 captcha one dollar 👎🏼

8 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

Solving captcha for a cash reward is a valid earning method But it is too tiring for me It takes too much time and too much effort, There are other easier and more affordable methods and more profitable...

You're getting tired because you're putting some time on it and not getting an proper profit daily, i will suggest to get full time here instead on participating on captcha's. Happy posting.

• +1 1

On 5/24/2020 at 11:37 PM, Jaysen0104 said:

I have tried this 2captcha before because i want to earn extra money everyday. But it seems hard because the price of each captcha differ in every reload after answering it. So it leads me to a conclusion that solving captcha is not for me.

Everybody wants to make extra money, maybe solving the CAPTCHA can seem like the good way for earning money. But as you know the payment is so little and in my view it is just wasting of time. You can follow other way. 

I am hearing for the first time about such sites which gives earning while solving the captchas and if it is a legit site then i think it is the best way to earn usd and will able to make good profit from it i would also like to experience it.

On 5/14/2020 at 2:24 AM, malik6314193 said:

No doubt 2 captcha is trusted site and it is paying their members. But problem is that we need to solve 1000 capcha in 3 to 4 hours and get one dollar. It is very low as compared to our work. 

That's not enough time. 

I think it will need so much time for it to be completed. 

My advice just try mining sites instead so you can save your time. 

Yaa i have heard about this work and that is not sufficient money which they are providing for the work dobe as solving of captcha takes time and slso some ate ver complex so it takes some extra efforts and application of mind. So that not worthy work .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

thank you for this website where we can earn free bitcoin just by doing refer friends and completing very simple captcha one of my friend already told me about this website but I thought this website is fake 

• +1 1

I have a long time on this adventure of cryptocurrency and I have tested many ways to collect free Bitcoins from many website of paid to click, website faucet and also solve captcha, but at the end all these are just wasted my time for nothing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have tried this before but I didn't get a good money for opening the CAPTCHA so that's why I think it's a good way for beginners

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

i think when we all were newbie to crypto tried many ways to earn free money.and the captcha solving was alos on eof the tested way to earn money..i also worked on some similar sites but at the end i got a very low amount as a earning

• +1 1