Water token on yobit.. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Water token on yobit..

16 minutes ago, CnapmaK said:

I saw Water token in YoPony. This coin has l0% chance to pump every week. But you are right. Its price can dump like corona price. That is why it is not good time to invest in this coin.

Yeah it have little chance but i don't truest the yopony competition, the coin i buy may drop and i may lose all my money, and just like you said the water token may drop, when i am writhing this replay its 24% droped.

Edited by betelihem
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

I also got some of this currency but its value is very small and I don't know anything about it or how I can use it so I will keep it as it is in the hope that the price will increase in the future

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 5/11/2020 at 2:49 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody when i enter to my yobit account i see that i have 0.3 water tokens and i think yobit is giving us this coin for free like corona coins, and we can invest it on yobit investbox it have good daily interest about 3% and 1 water coin is worth of 0.50$$, but i think we have to exchange it before it drops like corona coin.

Basically it's good on the yobit just airdroping this water token, as I think it's kind of on random selection, as when the Corona coin came out, I wasn't also on the airdroped list, as I basically bought as that time it was good on investing on it. But I think the water airdroping is on random user's

• +2 1

Apparently they all gave us that water token, and if I agree that you have to sell before it falls since the same thing always happens in mass sales, that's why it is a very good recommendation.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Brand1 said:

I also got some of this currency but its value is very small and I don't know anything about it or how I can use it so I will keep it as it is in the hope that the price will increase in the future

Try to exchange it with coins that have less prices like doge and use the doge to exchange with other coins that you wan't but if its hard to exchange then play dice with it because the price will not rice again.

• +1 1

Yes i also received little bit water token from yobit exchange in my wallets for free i yesterday checked this. Anyone knows about what is the criteria for distribution of this token because i received only less then a0.2 water token which don't have much dollers values. 

• +1 1

2 hours ago, jamesvince said:

Yes i also received little bit water token from yobit exchange in my wallets for free i yesterday checked this. Anyone knows about what is the criteria for distribution of this token because i received only less then a0.2 water token which don't have much dollers values. 

It doesn't matter if it have less amount just exchange it with a coin that have good price valiuse and good future like doge coin or wave than you can exchange that to usd or eth what every you want, but don't hold the coins because the price will drope.

• +2 1

I didn't even try to get this coin, because after distributing an air token where there was one percent in InvestBox, the exchange is unlikely to do anything like this. The Water token will eventually fall to the Yoda level

• +1 1

Thank you for this new information for me, in fact I did not check my account on Yobit to see what I have there, I will now check my account and see if there is such free coins.

Water crypto coin is the new fork on the Yobit exchange. You can exchange it against BTC on the exchange. This is the link for you from the Tobit exchange https://yobit.net/en/trade/WATER/BTC You can also invest WATER crypto coin in the investbox. 

• +1 1

Well last time, when i browse my yobit exchanger, i have some 1 water coin to my balance but I can't convert it into bitcoin because it not reached the minimum requirements before to convert it but I'm happy to get some of it.

• +1 1

also in my account appears in my section of investbox with a 0.1% daily gain with an amount of 2.673 coins of water. i think it´s good investment that gives us yobit for free and later we can sell to get some profits.

• +1 1

And here I thought that somebody sent me an altcoin by mistake. Seeing the comments here made me realize that this wasn't the case.

So far, the exchange rate between BTC and WATER has remained relatively "stable". I'll observe this altcoin in a few more days or weeks, and if I find anything favorable, I might actually try investing in it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 5/11/2020 at 9:49 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody when i enter to my yobit account i see that i have 0.3 water tokens and i think yobit is giving us this coin for free like corona coins, and we can invest it on yobit investbox it have good daily interest about 3% and 1 water coin is worth of 0.50$$, but i think we have to exchange it before it drops like corona coin.

I didn't know that. 

I haven't check my yobit account yet but I'm going to look for it to see if I also have water tokens. 

Thank you for sharing this information this is very helpful. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

2 hours ago, kyoukage01 said:

And here I thought that somebody sent me an altcoin by mistake. Seeing the comments here made me realize that this wasn't the case.

So far, the exchange rate between BTC and WATER has remained relatively "stable". I'll observe this altcoin in a few more days or weeks, and if I find anything favorable, I might actually try investing in it.

You maid me lough hahaha, yeah this coin is given for yobit users every time when new coins are introduced, few months back they give us corona token and now thy give us this water token, and when you see the price of corona token its drooped, that's why i say sell it.

• +2 1

Yep,I also received.I'm also thinking about investing this coin.Because if fortunately the price of this coin increased later then it means we can get a lot of profit.So i think we should invest before its too late.

• +1 1

Yes the coin will drop but not that woefully, since it is not distributed anyhow to people who might dump it. So you should sell yours if you want to seek but it wouldn't worth it.

That's right, I found this coin in my wallet in Yobit and this coin may have a good future because its price so far is good, but to get this currency daily from your investment you must do many measures like trading and playing dice

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Beast921 said:

Yep, I also received.I'm also thinking about investing this coin.Because if fortunately the price of this coin increased later then it means we can get a lot of profit.So i think we should invest before its too late.

Yeah i also think investing at first, but i think the price will dope like corona token they give this coin few months back and it drops after they give us, and i sell the coin immediately, so i prefer you also sell it to. 

• +1 1

You can benefit from using these coins now but I would advise you not to use these comments because they are not very stable.

I immediately sold the Water token as soon as I was given it and did the right thing, this token has no future since it is given in the amount of 0.1% in InvestBox.

• Useful or interesting 2

2 hours ago, Trofimova said:

I immediately sold the Water token as soon as I was given it and did the right thing, this token has no future since it is given in the amount of 0.1% in InvestBox.

Yeah we all know that coins like this don't have futures but some members are investing it enstaid of selling the coin, and we all know that corona token drops its price withe short period of time so we have to sell this coins to,

• +2 1

On 5/17/2020 at 7:22 PM, betelihem said:

Yeah we all know that coins like this don't have futures but some members are investing it enstaid of selling the coin, and we all know that corona token drops its price withe short period of time so we have to sell this coins to,

get your point and you are correct, like me, I prefer to just invest or trade cryptocurrencies that are found on coinmarketcap. Although, the coin may be professionally or not but most new cryptocurrencies now are not profitable. 

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Layal Ah said:

Can you explain how to get this free money?
Is the site distributed to all Yobit users or is it a competition and these are just the results of winning the competition? Please explain and thank you

No there is no competition for it, the only requirement is to have some bitcoins on your yobit exchange wallet, so if you have some bitcoin then they calculate it and give you some water token, they also gave us corona coin before on months.

• +2 1

I also got those water coins were 0.05889 the truth is that I didn't know what to do with them but now that you tell me that we can invest it I will invest it thank you very much for the information