Water token on yobit.. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Water token on yobit..

On 10/28/2020 at 3:38 AM, mohamedpc1 said:

Yes, it was with you, the coin was dropped, now I don’t know why all the new currencies in Yobit do not hold up much. Are they using that in the swindle  or what. I no longer trust the currencies on the platform. It is true that they are honest and pay, but you will lose a lot if you buy their coins be cerfull.

Yeah most coins that come on yobit loses there price instantly after the trading with that coin is started, that's because all members who hold that coin will sell all there coins and the coin drops constantly. as we all know most cryptocoins drop when a large amounts of thus coins are sold.

Any investment is your responsibility in the end, many traders lose quickly because they do not know when to enter the market and when to exit it with sufficient profit, so such free currencies I prefer to sell and get some money instead of investment and wait for it to fall.

I received this currency for free on yobit a while ago and sold it immediately because I fear that such currencies do not stay a good price. Therefore, I always advise you to pay attention to the news of new currencies to be able to sell them at the best possible price.

I receive not seen in spite of that any remembrance in my wallet but perhaps I plus got one object I mean to answer about this tokens that we are in receipt of from yobit wallet individuals tokens importance are extraordinarily quiet its takes longer time to cause more or less clever sum of currency from folks tokens consequently it will a lot recovered if you focus to gather trading it will bequeath you face and idea about the currency and condition though obtainable for investment

5 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I received this currency for free on yobit a while ago and sold it immediately because I fear that such currencies do not stay a good price. Therefore, I always advise you to pay attention to the news of new currencies to be able to sell them at the best possible price.

Yeah the price drops instantly before i have a chance to sell my coins, i was so mad at that time, but also there are some new tokens on my yobit exchanging site, there is "easy token" but still have no value, it have been long time,

I think that everyone got this currency and everyone got a different amount of it, and I advise you to sell this currency directly because in most cases its price will gradually decrease with time, as for me, I could not sell it because I lost it in the dice game.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

7 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

I think that everyone got this currency and everyone got a different amount of it, and I advise you to sell this currency directly because in most cases its price will gradually decrease with time, as for me, I could not sell it because I lost it in the dice game.

Yeah the price of water token decreases and dropped withe few hours of the trading for the token is opened, and i don't have the chance to sell my tokens with good amount of moneys because it drops instantly,

It is a good thing that water coins are available for free along with other coins and I came to know about these water coins a little better through your post.  I saw water coin in Yobit's investment box and it can be profitable if you invest a good amount.  Due to the low price of water coin it has not been noticed so far and I will also try to take the free coin offer now.

I didn’t know about water token even i have not seen them if any one know about water token please tell me also i want to know that what are they.

yes you're right yobit is giving a few unfastened coins all users and we should first of all exchange it to other cash after which handiest we ought to invest due to the fact after the cost went down then we will be handiest in loss

I am optimistic that the price of this coin may go up further in the future. It is not profitable to sell the coins at a lower price. I think it will be more profitable for us to sell the coins at a higher price in the future.

Water token might be the good potential token for the early investors, but not yet good for new investors. Since, the price of water token is dumped and I don't think it will ever regain it's original(initial) price. So, I would not recommend newcomers to invest on water, as it seems to have dumped over time and may not be the right coin as it seems to be before.

• +1 1

You were lucky to receive gift from forum whether it's high or low. I hope you have utilised the coin properly by investing them from investbox. When we have coin we must have knowledge regarding when to sell and when to exchange so that it would be profit for us. 

• +1 1

Yes i have seen this token too. I found it very price full. But i didn’t have any water token. At present all the coins price are very low that's why it show less price but i hope this price will be rise again. So we can hold it    

I think the coin should stay longer in the market. Am not really aware of how profitable it can be while selling it. The amount is quite low as compared to that of others. Am not sure that all people might be up for it.

• +1 1

26 minutes ago, negocios123777 said:

Hello Friend. Yobit water tokens still working? And if there are promotions of this crypto .. how do I get them .. I would like to know to see how I invest in this crypto, I am far from news about this crypto.

Water token was an airdrop that was spread to the old yobit members, and now i think the price drooped, but yobit gives airdrop every time when new coins developed, i have been receiving more than 3 airdrops on the last year.

14 hours ago, betelihem said:

Water token was an airdrop that was spread to the old yobit members, and now i think the price drooped, but yobit gives airdrop every time when new coins developed, i have been receiving more than 3 airdrops on the last year.

I don't know if the water coin came through the airdrop.  But now I am investing with water coins.  Its investment is profitable.  However, the price is 24 satoshi now.  It pumps and dumps very little.  You can invest with water coins on yobit site.  If you invest with these coins you will get 3% interest

Water token is a very stable currency as compared to Corona coin. They are very less chances of its collapse. And you are right about this that it is a very good currency to invest. Because in the invest box of the yobit exchange there are 3% increase offered in it daily.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

My friend, these new coins are not recommended to be kept for a long time, their profits may drop suddenly. It is better to collect them quickly.

On 5/11/2020 at 7:49 PM, betelihem said:

Hey everybody when i enter to my yobit account i see that i have 0.3 water tokens and i think yobit is giving us this coin for free like corona coins, and we can invest it on yobit investbox it have good daily interest about 3% and 1 water coin is worth of 0.50$$, but i think we have to exchange it before it drops like corona coin.

Hey mate, now yobit not giving free coin to their user but I see water coin at investment box, if we invest water coin we will get 3% interest daily which is very good return. So if anyone invest their money they can invest water coin at investment box.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've never heard of that before!
I will immediately check out my account on the yobit.
Thanks to the platform for its generosity with us.
We always find new ways to help us earn money!
And thank you for this useful post, my friend!

hey my friend , i am new in yobit and i don't have any of this coin for free ,i don't know why or how to get it for free ,but i think i it is good if they give you some of water coin ,you are lucky  man ,so if i was in your place i will exchange it to satoshi coin  or TRX coin ,or SUN coin ,because i think the water will drop like many of coin which drop same as corona coin ,finally this thing is up to you and ,all i want to give my Opinion
thanks for listen

1 hour ago, cryptolover45 said:

Hey mate, now yobit not giving free coin to their user but I see water coin at investment box, if we invest water coin we will get 3% interest daily which is very good return. So if anyone invest their money they can invest water coin at investment box.

You are right there are an investment plan for water token on yobit, but i think it have daily actions to finish for receiving daily interest, and i think the price is drooped already like dice token. but that will be good opportunity to invest.

I agree with you we should avoid creating the same topic in the forum as it is prohibited by the rules and this won't help the forum to grow