Water token on yobit.. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Water token on yobit..

There are many new tokens that are introduced in the market  but I do not have information about all the tokens crypto talk gives us talk token and I think this is  the best forum and I do not have here about water token if you have information then share with us.

Water Coin started at a very good rate of 0.5$ as you mentioned but now it's price has dropped a lot and is dumping more day by day so we can't predict it's future that may it gain it's value again or will be dead.

Hello, I think that it the first time I am hearing about this water token, and me I have not been giving yet. But I think that it a good thing that the admin are giving out free coin to be able to make investments so that we can have more, so good work to the moderators and the administrators.

Dear Fellow you started such an informative topic. The profit rate of water coin is much more then other coins. We can go for such coins and earn more. May be thee price of this coin is going down and we should select coins with care and got good exchange.

Can you tell me new member also receive this coin in their wallet? Yobit is one of the best cryptocurrency exchange where we get free coins but most of the coins are worthless and they have no value in current market but we can hope these coin get some value in future

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

It's useful and good information for me. Invest coin talk on Yobit Investbox. Their profits are very small, but with the passage of time they will be increased if the value of the talk is remaining the same.

Yes, my friend, I have heard a lot about this currency but I have not invested in it before because I do not prefer currencies of grade value because they will become counterfeit in the future and I do not like this. 

Dear Friend! It's calculated with the satoshis you have in your yobit exchange wallet and they will give you some coins and I prefer you exchange the with other coin before it drops then I hope you will get good exchange.

I guess I wasn't lucky in that giveaway because I didn't get any coins. However, I believe they just gave those coins to members who had some money in their wallets because mine was empty and I didn't receive them.

Hello my friend, I hope you are fine. So I did some research for this water token but couldn't find anything. Where exactly do we get this water token? I would also like to buy water tokens. I checked most places on Yobit but could not find it. It would be great if you answer.

It is good for us to be able to get some tokens for free in order to invest them in the investbox, but the problem is that this token is almost dead and I do not think it is a good idea to invest in it.

In my opinion, my friend, I advise you to sell this currency as soon as possible because I expect it will decrease significantly. Therefore, use your money.

I think that such currencies are a great opportunity for us and for everyone who works with investment in order to improve their income and win some money. The plan is like the following. Buy the minimum and put it in the investment. And when the currency rises, sell it all.

Its calculated with the satoshis you have in your yobit exchange wallet and they will given you some coins and i prefer you exchange the with others coin before it drop like corona token.

Yes dear I also have seen this coin but now a days it is decreasing and what we can take free on yobit ? Please tell me about this that we can get free water coin in free coins on yobit . And I have seen free coins option on yobit. @betelihem

Seriously I haven't noticed any of these before, but thanks to you,I had now known about it,I'll try to check my yobit hopeful I might have also gained some,if at all I was lucky enough to get it,then I'll also try to invest it for more profits

This is a very important topic for beginners that I did not know about beforehand

You gave me additional experience on the forum

All thanks to you my friend

For what I think these are water coins

We have to replace it immediately and trade it in so that it does not lose its value

All thanks to you

16 hours ago, Bhaigo5 said:

Yes dear I also have seen this coin but now a days it is decreasing and what we can take free on yobit ? Please tell me about this that we can get free water coin in free coins on yobit . And I have seen free coins option on yobit. @betelihem

Yeah free givaways are given on yobit, i get this watar and dice token on last year,  but since the new payment comes they didn't give a givawy, stay toned they will istribute some coins whtn they want, their is no prerequirments for that

I do not have any information on this matter, so you should ask this question to the moderators of this forum and they will certainly advise you and help you in solving this problem.

• +2 1

It doesn't matter if it have less amount just exchange it with a coin that have good price valiuse and good future like doge coin or wave than you can exchange that to usd or eth what every you want, but don't hold the coins because the price will drop.

My dear, in general, when I deal with the water business because I did not see it as a stable currency, so I dealt with major currencies such as Bitcoin and like Litecoin and like Ethereum and his ada investment in general, so I did not deal with the water business, but I see everyone that he buys it for you, I see it decreases dramatically  It is continuous, and it is a currency of the Yobit platform in general, so I advise everyone to deal with it if he wants. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this helpful post. Yes, the water currency, which is a new currency that has been introduced in the labor market, we do not know the extent of profit from it or remain stable, so we should not risk investing in it ... We must preserve the cryptocurrencies with high fees for us and monitor the success of this currency in the field of investment

Yes, I saw it on the yobit platform where you can earn it through the investment fund, but I advise my friend to sell it and not to keep it for a long time as most experts expect its price to drop significantly and this currency can remain worthless and you lose in return

Hello everyone,  I think it is good currency but its value  decreases day by day in market. So, I suggest you to sell it as fast as you can. Because,  it is not profitable.  And don't convert  your bitcoin in water token, Because,  all coins like water tokens will not stay live long . Thank You 

• +5 1