Water token on yobit.. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Water token on yobit..

I did not get this currency, and I do not have any information about this currency, but I am not good at investing it, and it takes a long time to rise, and this needs a lot of patience.

• +3 1

In fact, I did not come to any currencies of this type. I do not know what we should do with these currencies, so it is better for you to exchange them with more profitable currencies and less withdrawal fees. It is the best way.

• +4 1

dear friend it seems like that the water token is a scam but there is real coins are here on your pita kaun so we should concern that kind of coins which value is increased every day and it is reliable all over the world so we should working on Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in that way we will able to getting more profit

• +4 1

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us, my friend. Yes, I believe that trading and investing in cryptocurrencies should be done with caution. You must know when to buy and when to sell in order to achieve profits. 

To be frank and sincere, I never come across this token from the yobit platform, although I'm still a new member in the cryptotalk platform, so it's will be amazing if I could have some water token so that I will learn from the token, thank you for sharing this important article. 

• +1 1

I haven't got any water coin. In fact I am listening about this coin from you. But as you have explained it gives daily increment of 0.5$ , it will be beneficial for investment in investbox. Might with time this coin will vanish like corona coin. But nothing can be predicted.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Most of the water symbols and daily equivalents are of low value or they will lose their value over time, because they are considered additional currencies that are not essential, I do not know what is correct between collecting them to become valuable, or not waiting because they will lose their value

Most of the water symbols and daily equivalents are of low value or they will lose their value over time, because they are considered additional currencies that are not essential, I do not know what is correct between collecting them to become valuable, or not waiting because they will lose their value

Yes, it is a new currency, but I do not know how much its value. Thank you for your useful participation. I will collect it also so that it is put on the market and better utilized. I do not recommend investing it, as its future is still unknown.

• +2 1

My friend, such currencies are luck and their profit is very little, so it is better to sell them as soon as possible, even with a small profit, so that you can increase your investment in another currency.

• +3 1

Factually it's not advisable for us to invest this coins, we all have to calm down for at least  some days and see how it's prices perform, then by then we can take any decision we want. My suggestion anyway.

Most of the free currencies disappear after a short period of time and do not have any value, so if you can take advantage of the opportunity, this is a very good thing, that the field needs to seize any opportunity you see.

On 5/11/2020 at 6:49 PM, betelihem said:

but i think we have to exchange it before it drops like corona coin.

Well! I don't know about this WATER coin. It is all upto you, either you hold it or exchange it. Experts can give better opinions on the basis of its chart and market analysis. There are several factors on which the price movement of token/coin depends, like circulating supply and total supply of the coin, total volume of that coin in the market. For better analysis of coin/token I prefer Coinmarketcap. 

Hello 

I think it will be a good coin, but do not exchange your bitcoins for a water currency,

your advice is really good

when new coins are launched, their prices are good, but later on the prices of these coins are useless, 

It is a good currency and an acceptable quantity, so it must be replaced before its value depreciates, as happened in the Corona currency and that investing in it now represents a risk because its value is not stable now.💮

• +2 1

I would suggest that you sell it as soon as possible, this currency will drop more just like the Corona coin drops immediately, and do not fall into the investment fund because it is just currencies that will allow you to get a little more cash than keeping Bitcoin or Yo Token in some cases so please pay attention

• +4 1

On 4/17/2021 at 8:39 PM, Huhh1440 said:

Most of the water symbols and daily equivalents are of low value or they will lose their value over time, because they are considered additional currencies that are not essential, I do not know what is correct between collecting them to become valuable, or not waiting because they will lose their value essential.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, this currency is new, so I advise you to sell it and not keep it so as not to lose your money because it will lose its value soon, I think.

• +3 1

Hello everybody, when I log in to my yobit account, I see that I have 0.3 water tokens, and I believe yobit is giving us this coin for free, similar to how Corona coins were given to us, and we can invest it on yobit investbox, which has a decent regular interest rate of about 3% and 1 water coin is worth 0.50$$, but I believe we have to trade it before it fell, similar to how Corona coins were given to us. 

betelihem edited this page on May 11, 2020.

I agree with you and I pray for you exchange the weakest Klein on your bed platform this is good platform for withdrawal and there is free of withdrawal is very low and I can't use my card know about it

I don't know about that what are you talking my friend I did not hear about any coin like that yes I have heard about coronavirus it drops like corona token I hope you will get good exchange

I didn't receive any water coin and I don't even know about the water token. Is it distributed for free or what. I only use to earn talktoken and Satoshi as payment for creating useful post in the platform. 

Thank you for the information you provided, dear friend, I wish permanent profit to you and all the good members of this wonderful forum, yes I have seen this currency that gives us yobit, but in my opinion you have to replace it with another currency as soon as it will drop a lot.

Hello everyone, I see that I have 0.3 water tokens in my yobit account, and I believe that yobit is offering us this coin for free, similar to corona coins, and that we can invest it in yobit investbox, which has a good regular interest rate of about 3% and 1 water coin is worth 0.50$$, but I believe we should exchange it before it drops like corona coin.

Dear friend, welcome to you
Thank you for this important brochure and discussion of your experience. I hope that you plan before you invest in any currency you would like to risk, unless you want safe investments.
I wish you good luck

I have no idea what you are saying. However, I can only advise you to use it as soon as possible and get your money's worth.  If it falls, it will save you from losing it in the future. Thank you, I'm a little ghostly about me. 

• +1 1